What to do when you don't have much time to spend - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What to do when you don't have much time to spend

Well, my friend thought that the most important factor for success is to organize time and work and work hard on it ..
For me a lot of times I'm busy and I can't spend my time on the forum so my friend is always organizing my time and dedicating two hours a day to spend on this forum .

Hello friend, first you have to divide your time regularly and try not to run away from you at any pointless time, otherwise chaos will slowly creep up on you and consider your work on the forum serious work and reserve time for it, I wish you all the best

welcome my dear friend
This work needs thinking and focus, so you must organize your time and allocate time to work. You can also divide your posts into two parts or more according to your spare time.

My bro 

Many of  people  have a duty on daily  base  they  don't  have time  many  of  people  have fre they  can  enter in cryptocurrency  and aldo earn money  they say that  our time  passed  easily 

My dear friend this forum need daily time of you if your not available for some days then don't worry after again you start working on this forum then you receive your payment regularly and not take effect on your account. So, if you take break for somedays then don't worry take break and then again continue start your work.

You must allocate a certain number of hours to work on this forum.  This work needs reflection and focus, and we must allocate some time to it during our day so that it does not affect our daily work.  Thank you for this great idea that you gave and explained to us.

Yup you are saying right we should make time table and try to do comments in the fix time so that we can continue the process of getting knowledge and makes the useful comments and posts

Yes, my dear friend ... Of course, you must organize work time in the forum and the rest of your work, whether studying, private work, or anything ...
But it is very likely that some days will pass when you will not be able to work in the forum due to the pressures of life, so this is very normal, so do not worry.

My dear friend, I advise you to organize your time well so that you can better develop your information and be able to continue working here with the encryption forum so that you can earn encrypted currencies

Well if you have so many things to do than I will advise you to organize time for yourself since both of your daily activities and been in this forum is important to you. You can spend at least 2 hours in this forum and go and do your normal activities.

Even if there is not enough time to work in the forum, it is a good idea to divide and organize the time to match the daily work time and the time of work and deliberation in the forum, but you must intensify the effort and focus on the issue in order not to make any mistake. There may be fatigue, but nothing is free of charge ..

Hello dear members I hope you are fine and doing great work on these platforms first leader but I got to tell you that I am on this website so I did not know about your question seniors can help you but I have no answer about you a question but I think we should need to work on daily basis on this platform if you leave the stuff around for some days without any problem I think don't worry and you can take a break from this it's to know if a particular account

Yes, my friend, I see that this is logical when a person develops a plan to organize his time, the chances of success increase, for example, you can during your work hours, if you are in a job when you find free time, take care of something else and this is beneficial to you

The work here should be considered as any work abroad and give it its importance and time. I think that we must organize our time and set a time schedule for all our tasks divided during the day so that we do not limit ourselves to anything.

Hey dear Mate,i dedicate myself to cryptography so i am well organized, working here is not difficult and it will not take a long time like working in real life,i hope you successed,thank you.

Friend, I was the same as you before, I did not have time for anything, I was always in a hurry to work and finish on time, sometimes I did not arrive but until I organized myself over time and there if I could do everything I did and even more so organize your time and you will see the great change.

We should be spend our free time in useful activities such as we spend our time in cryptotalk in which we upload at least 20 posts on daily bases it is a very useful way to spend a free time.

If it makes sense. For me it has it. I also work a lot, and sometimes there are days when I can't even review the platform and make a comment, due to lack of time. That is why I try to ensure that the time I invest here is of quality and brings me benefits.

• +3 1

Dear you need to make a timetable and then follow it strictly. Dear you get money here to fulfill your needs, so you need to take pain to gain . Hope you understand it and will try to work here regularly.

• +3 1

Keep this in your mind that it is improtant for you.. You will be able to manage time for it

Prioritize your tasks in schedule and so that tasks according priority sequences

We know that we are all busy with our daily routine but it is a task if we enter the crypto world so we have to give our time to crypto it is not a waste of time we are getting money from it and this from is very popular. 

Hello my friend, I hope you are well, what you have to do is organize your time. Work will not require more than two hours a day from you and most of us are not difficult to find two free hours to work with in the forum. If I do not find time, I work when I go to bed even if it is late

• +3 1

Well, my friend, in this forum we must work hard and focus to spread more useful topics. We must allocate time every day and that this work does not affect the daily job. Thank you to all the wonderful members and friends

Myself, I have job at my day office but honestly, I find the spare time even while working at the day office. It is advised to visit this platform regularly in a day so that you need to create all the posts in bulk. Try to manage your time for creating the posts occasionally on this forum. During free time, you can check cryptocurrency-related updates. 

my friend I give my best to this platform I keep on working and writing good post and reaction to other people past they are also like me so I kept on working.