What to do when you don't have much time to spend - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What to do when you don't have much time to spend

Yes, bro, if we split our entire day into various tasks that we must complete in a day, we will see that we are doing it perfectly. Also, our lives will be happier, more disciplined, and well-mannered.

I think there is no specific time mentioned to work on crypto. You can work on crypto when you feel easy and free. You ca make your timetable of study and also work on crypto. You can easily make 20 post on the daily basis when you are free in day or night. Wish you all the best of Luck.

Hello my friend .. I do not think that work in this wonderful forum requires a lot of time. It is enough to allocate an hour of your time a day to finish work, and this distinguishes this wonderful forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well, my friend, I agree with you about what you say that people have daily jobs to work with .. It may be that the working hours are many .. But the division of time and work during your break or in the evening .. that work in this forum is not limited to a specific time. You can work whenever you want. During the day, I think you can save two hours a day for this forum to gain knowledge and also financial gain .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

In fact, everyone in this forum should organize their time here, because lack of time management leads to the loss of your thoughts and information, and I recommend that you spend some time browsing the forum and old topics, in order to avoid repeating topics.

You have to balance your time two hours a day or three as a maximum. You can make twenty comments and gain a lot of information per day.

What you should do if you do not have much time or have problems with time is to plan or set schedules so as not to spend more time than necessary and then you have time to do other things or whatever you want but with the time arranged you It will be much better and faster because you will have the time ordered and you will have plenty of it.

• +1 1

I went through this period and did not publish anything .. But after that I began to devote some time to work and read articles and I benefited a lot, so I advise you to organize your time.

When I can't spend most of time there I just do my daily activity .Mean I write post only and share them .So I don't waste my daily task .I want to try write a useful knowledge and then shared the post .meaning ful posted the source of good repotation.

I try by all means to squeeze and have time to post on the platform because am already getting addicted to the platform because once someone increases all in the name of i feel overjoyed 

I present to you this advice
Work here needs a lot of focus and harmony
I advise you to set aside certain times to work here so that it does not affect your other work as well

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, of course, you should organize your time between the job and the forum and allocate certain hours for the forum. It may take about two hours.

• +5 1

Yes, if you do not specify a time and allocate it to the platform, you will not be able to see the posts and write them before, and you will not see everything new in the forum because you did not organize your time between a platform and work and other things. If you organize your time, you will benefit cognitively and financially. My time is my hour, I work with them on a forum, and the rest of my time is for myself and my work.

My friend, when your goal from the forum becomes work to develop yourself and your experience and you are interested in cryptocurrencies, I think you will find more free time to spend here, but your time here will become more enjoyable and useful, and you will get used to it and become part of your daily routine .

Each member must be active in this forum and set a time for his work here to learn how to deal with currencies and how he can increase his profit rates from trading and investing on this platform. When you understand this point, you can be the bailiffs of your business for a specific time.

• +2 1

When I am exposed to such a matter and I did not have time for extensive research on knowledge in general, I include a year by publishing my 20 daily posts in general in order to be generally continuous, publishing relatively daily without interruption in general, so my dear, this is my opinion and the knowledge comes later. Thank you very much

• +1 1

Time is money, so we have to plan to take advantage of our time in addition to our daily basic work and we can allocate time to follow this wonderful platform because it has become one of our daily basics. 

We must organize our time during work and allocate special time to work on the site and allocate time to learn and increase our experience and information about cryptocurrencies as this field is growing rapidly and significantly 

Amidst covid-19 lockdown I was available 24/7 working in forum base on my conveniency. But in this 2021 schedule had tighten up, leaving me with limited time for cryptotalk. However this calls for adjustment that I'm able to spend nothing less than 3 hours reviewing posts daily..

• +2 1

I think that time is too valuable to waste in fun. As for me, I spend my time in this forum and enjoy reading its topics and enriching my information.

• +3 1

We should manage our time table according to work activities.

I spend my enough time in studies but now i have joined this work of cryptotalk. So most of my time is spent at work in making good posts.

When I don't have much time to spend . I try as much as possible to finish my work in time and in a very short time . I always try to organize my time correctly and do all my daily tasks correctly . And not late with anything . Every work is on time

• +3 1

Welcome my dear friends you have to organise the time to continue developing your information if you leave forum forms some days with any problem then don't worry you can take break and then again you can continue your work I dedicate time to house work and also trying to spend my time for this forum.