What to do when you don't have much time to spend - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What to do when you don't have much time to spend

You have to organize time to continue developing your knowledge, increase your work hours, and share the topics that interest you to become

Actually my friend I believe that you must organize your time well in order to be able to increase your work hours and make a profit. It is a very useful work and must have a period of time that is essential within the day. I wish success to everyone.

Hai hello mate. Very glad to meet you in here. Very well said my dear mate. Hope you are doing very well. In here to participate there have no want anymore times. Just only spend the few hours. 2 hours or 3 hours.

• +2 1

In a day you can manage upto 1 to 2 hours to give time in this forum.it would be your benifit on working on this you get acknowledged about crypto and stalk.there is not any time limit on working in this forum you can work any time anywhere when you are free.

good question
I make comments shorter and move away from detailed explanations as I try to shorten the information in specific sentences in order to make the comment useful.

The best thing about this forum is that you can write your posts at any time you want so i will advice you to organize your time better so you would be able to publish your topics here everyday. 

We did not enlarge things, my friend, we need here in this forum two to three hours of work only, and at any time we want, I think that it does not conflict with the daily work and it is shameful that we lose our cryptocurrencies every day

Yes, this is logical .. The time you spend to work in this forum depends on the free time that you allocate and I think that 3 hours will suffice to finish the work of the forum

With you a lot of members busy with their daily jobs and this will lead to a decline in the vitality of this forum, everyone should allocate some time to work in this forum

• +2 1

This is a very useful forum. We should publish our 20 posts periodically to complete our daily work. There is no time limit in this forum. We can post at any time.

• +1 2

If you want to learn more knowledge about this platform,  then you have to organize your time to continue for developing your information or knowledge about cryptotalk and you have to increase your working hour

In my opinion when organizing time we can do Manrid in the world of encryption found the right difficult and after the experience of experience has become more concentrated and accurate.

Yes, dear, I agree with you. We must allocate a specific time to work in the forum in publishing posts, reading posts, receiving information and searching for knowledge in general. Choosing the right time is the best thing that we must adhere to in this forum well. Receive the correct knowledge from it in general. That is my advice to you. Greatly when choosing the right time to work there Thank you very much

• +4 1

Welcome my dear friend . You have to organize your time and set aside some time daily to work in the forum . It is not difficult that you can work with your spare time or rest time on a mobile phone . The important thing is that you have the will to do so . I wish you success.

• +1 1

My friend
In the event that you work on the forum on your smartphone, you can devote an hour a day before your bedtime and work on the forum while you are lying on your bed, or you can wake up a little earlier and drink a cup of coffee and work focused before setting off to work

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Normally I did not have time to make publications in cryptotalk, because of my studies and work, but everything is planning and achieving it, I learned how to plan and shape my time to the will that I want, after learning and practicing how to make time I finally achieved it and I can be here, work and study at the same time very calm.

• Useful or interesting 1

As for me, I am a student and I was looking for a part-time job and I did not find until some friends advised me about this forum because I find enough time to work here
But for you, you have to balance a little between your external work and your work on this forum. In my opinion, you have to divide your work here into several parts so that you can work on both matters.

I think, we don't need to work here for more than 3 hours but we know that if we are only involved in creating posts here on this platform then certainly we don't need to spend enough time here. So, I think you can manage your time here on this forum and also in our daily life as well. So, time management is also a key for us.

Hello dear friend, you are right. You should manage your time. Without time management, you can't do your work efficiently. So you should do this perfectly by managing time. Thank you.

I will be any novice the following and also My partner and I do not know significantly concerning this program. Yet my opinion of the submission will be that individuals must control their own time and energy to carry out each sort of performance. We have to establish our routine inside our everyday lifestyles. Using this method, we've sufficient time to accomplish our program perform better. When you have irregularity within your routine, you then can confront problems.

As for me, I have a lot of free time, so I try to read as many topics as possible here, and read expert experiences, I seek to gain knowledge now, and develop from myself.

The cryptotalk forum does not need a lot of time to work on; you only need about one to two hours per day, not more, and that is not too much in a day with 24 hours; if you enjoy your time there, you will forget about the time you spend there.

On 1/28/2021 at 2:28 AM, Rileynixon said:

Hello friends, many of us don't usually have time maybe because of your daily job. 

It is affecting me now an it's now 4 different days I haven't been posting anything. I think it's better to plan the time you will be using here and sperate it with time you have in your place of work. Is this really make sense?

If I don't have much time to spend doing cryptotalk, then I can do cryptotalk on the sidelines of my main job. I can make posts gradually one by one according to the main work break. The thing that must be considered is that I will always try to make useful posts without forgetting the rules that apply in cryptotalk.org.

• +3 1

yes you are right but I think if you don't have time then can't open this site because there is you can spend 3 or 4 hours if you want to learn and get experience or good income if you want to add me here