What to do when you don't have much time to spend - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What to do when you don't have much time to spend

My friend, you must organize your time during the whole day between the time of your job and the time of work in the forum, in order to be able to achieve success in both jobs, and try to take advantage of the weekend to benefit from reading the important topics in the forum and gain great experiences as well.

hello dear hope so you are doing well and dear from my perspective the most important thing in your life is manage your timetable and give every work its proper time and attention plus concentration and you can manage all works by only managing your timetable in a proper way and do not do anything at another thing at the time of their work

Yes, my friend, we must organize our time. The most important factor for success at work is time management and division of this work. You should not work in a random manner or work for a day and several days that we do not work on, this will make us waste a lot of useful information,

This will make us distracted from our thoughts as well. I advise you to set a schedule to coordinate all your actions, my friend, and so you will be able to draw steps for success regularly and without mistakes, good luck for everyone.

Dear friend, if you do not have enough time to work daily on this platform.

I think you should organize your time to post the posts you want to daily. You can also split the post.

For example, you can post 10 posts in the morning and 10 posts in the evening .

I think that at the beginning of each week, we have to organize our time and our tasks on weekdays, so that we use our time and not waste it, and also in order to accomplish our work and achieve success without wasting time.

Yes mate it really make sense. I am also like you mate. There will be no time to spent but I am a student. I think we really need to make a good plan to spent time here. 

I will advise you make provision for the forum by adding crytotalk to your daily routine activities. By so doing, it will help you to always have time for the forum. Much love mates, have a nice day.

You don't need your whole day to spend in this foram, you only have to gove your 2 hour per days, it is enough for posting 20 Usefull posts, but dry not to skip this foram for days.

Everything in life and every work needs time management. We will not be able to accomplish anything if we randomly work and to work here. You can choose two times in the morning and evening during which you know that you are free to allocate them to the forum and do not try to feel that you are obligated to work here as a daily job so that you do not feel a burden, try to think always You are here to learn, learn and enjoy what you do here

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, without organizing time, you cannot succeed. You must allocate time for daily work and time for the forum. I advise you to follow an organizational schedule that organizes your time correctly. The forum does not require you more than two or three hours to learn and gain experience and knowledge and you can spend what you want from the remaining time

Welcome my friend. We must divide our time to ensure work through this forum. Each of us has a basic job that we must adhere to However, with some time management, we can be present in this forum without affecting our basic work too much 

• +2 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform and enjoying your healthy life firstly I want to tell you that they remember everyone needs to be manage their time for specific work he wants to work on a platform in every field of life you need to be learn the skills how to manage your time then you will be able to do all the things you have I want in your life

• +3 1

You are right friend. But dear friend the specialty of this platform is that we can work here anytime we want. This job require only two hours to work and we can work here with break like when we are free we can work so this forum is best.

• +1 1

I was exposed to such a situation; I think that the appropriate solution is to organize your time and allocate a specific time to work in this forum every day, at least one hour.
This way, you will stay up-to-date with the latest information and your business will never be down.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, working in this forum can be called the abstaining easy, meaning we must organize our time to work in order to reach our goal and gain knowledge and money together. I wish you progress and success

I think that you should organize your times and work in this forum does not require much time, but our presence for many hours gives us useful information and gives a lot of profit.

Dear friend, I think that working here in the forum needs time management in order to be able to make full use of our time between work in the forum and our daily work.  And this problem I think everyone suffers from and its solution is only with the correct organization of the time.

Time must be organized because it is the main factor for success in any work you do. You must allocate time to work in the forum so that it does not affect your external work. In order to ensure good work in the forum, you can also benefit from the weekend

I would advice you to make a schedule for  the day and than you can use even a few minutes with more productivity tested on your self you have you mannge your all work separately time to Time

My friend, most people don't have enough time because of their daily job, so we need to organize the time between your job and your interaction on this forum, which will give you a lot of experience and knowledge to get into the crypto world

At first I had gotten so reluctant that I also had to prioritize my work but once I found it back and organized everything is working better for me in the morning I work outside my house in the afternoon I dedicate time to housework and my family and at night I dedicate myself to cryptography so I am well organized. 

I believe it will be beneficial if we set aside some time to learn and earn about crypto. I understand that we are all busy with our daily routines, but this is also a job if we join the world of crypto, so we must devote some time to it. This platform provides us with a fantastic opportunity to learn and earn about crypto.

Yes, my friend, of course. If you want to get the information in the best way, you must work to organize your time in order to avoid losing this forum and working on it. Thank you.

• +2 1

At first glance, the issue seems straightforward. Time pressure comes down to a lack of time, right? Well, partly. It’s the feeling that we don’t have enough time to do what we want to do—but it turns out that feelings and enough and wants are somewhat subjective. 

Sometimes it happens to me. But I make a routine to work here. It helps me a lot. That time I only use crypto.  We should make a time table to work here it can help you. And your other work easily can be finished. In our daily life, we should maintain a routine. Good luck.