What to do when you don't have much time to spend - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What to do when you don't have much time to spend

Of course you prefer to organize your business times even if you do not have a second work and it is better for you and for you to be restless if you have other times you will not conflict the time of your work with the date of good luck .❤

• +1 1

Hello gays.Yes my friend, you are right. We should manage our time table and put a permanent time for cryptotalk. As i am a student, and usually i am free at night time, so, I create posts at night time. In night time, there is all quiet and on thing creating distance. And i do my work properly found it back and organized everything is working better for me in the morning I work outside my house in the afternoon I dedicate time to housework and my family and at night I dedicate myself to cryptography so I am well organized. Thanks for read my comments

It easy to mange you time on this forum.  You can use this foeuma dn can take advantage when you want to get. So if you are free in day then you can make your task and can get knowledge and can make you daily post. Mostly we had been in evening, so that is right time to make our work. If you think that you are busy in evening then you ccan make you work on morning. But it easy to work on this forum you can make your work any time anywhere. 

Well, as a student, it is very difficult to me to find the time for spending. I am student of master and also give my whole time to my study. But only few time I have managed just to use Cryptotalk because it is most useful turning point of life in world of crypto.

Yes, you should organize your time well to reconcile your learning here in the forum with your other life as work or study. For me, I split 4 periods of my day to share and comment here and learn about cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend
In my opinion, the best way is to organize time so that you allocate a specific time for each work that you do and try to accomplish with this time. Many members here have other jobs and some of them are students in schools and universities.
Good luck to you

friend this forum is a learning forum and i think we manage our time on this forum because i think it never waste and we get wonderful information related to crypto world so my advice if you do any job then manage your time and always try to use best time to crypto i think it is a complete source to get information in crypto world. 

I think adding time to work on this website along with our daily routine, if we can work on this website every day, then we will have a good income in a month.

well my friend you d not have to put high expectations for yourself so you do not end up disappointed . you have a main work and this is just a part time job you should work as you could

I always fixed some time for it. I set my leisure time on it .When I get free time I work on it.you do not need to publish without being sure of your post, because it will be deleted if it violates the rules. Organize your time and focus on work and everything will be fine.

This is a very important question and if we say that when we do not have an option, then what should we do and it often happens that we do not have time and work, then the most important thing is that we must manage  our time .

I do not think that the time the forum needs is great. On the contrary, I find that a little time, just two hours a day is enough to work. You need my friend to organize the time more and you will find the difference.

• +3 1

I have the same problem with organising my time, I barely post three or four posts aday. This is really frustrating I like this forum and I want to spend more time working here to learn more and get experience. 

In fact, in the event that your time is not organized, you will feel that it takes half of your time or affects you in your real life. In fact, working in the forum is no less important than working in reality or in any official work in the end. You have to organize your time between working in your job and working here where you will  You notice the difference and reap profits and knowledge

In order to be able to achieve success in your daily work and your work in the forum, you have to organize your time, for example I usually am full time at night, so I create 10 posts at night and 10 in the morning so manage your time and do your work honestly.

• +3 1

I have the same problem, my friend, in this case you should divide the forum time into more than one time, send five posts each time, I find this very feasible .

• +1 1

In order to remain effective here and always informed, you must organize your time and coordinate between your actual work and your work on the forum because every day passes here without informing you of the latest news and making gains is a bad thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

The must amazing thing with this platform is that in this forum we can work at any time of the day. We only need some  hours to publish some posts of  in this forum. It's not hard to get two hours out of twenty hours for this forum. We should be able to publish some posts whenever we have time so that we can complete our daily routine target

It is true.  It is good for us to create a daily program of our own so that we can be satisfied with every work, especially if we have a daily work.  Think arranging time. Thinking of a task in order to work here and make good extra money, in addition to learning new things about coding day after day.

• +2 1

That's right, separating work in cryptotalk from day-to-day work must be done because if you don't manage that time, work in cryptotalk will be neglected and we won't post at all. Set a time so that we can do all the work we can do, for example post on cryptotalk before leaving for work every day, which is about 10 posts, then after working every day we can continue with 10 more posts. That way all of our work can be completed on time.

• +5 1

You should plan your time, my mate. This is important for proper work here. If you want to learn, you must devote sufficient time to cryptotalk. So treat your time wisely and do your job honestly. Thank you so much

When I have less time, I do my work faster.  And if you work in this forum for a short time, the posting work is completed.  I earn money by working in this forum in addition to my study. I am very happy to be able to work in this forum.  I want to be successful by working on this forum in the future.

Well take a break and face whatever it is that may be causing you to not have enough time. When you are don't with that then you can come back to the forum and continue doing what is required if you. Don't try to mix things up as it might get dirty. Do things the right away and you would thank me later.