How we can get paid? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tayyab Lahoria

How we can get paid?

Welcome my dear friend
The work here is very simple, you only have to complete the 100 posts and then comment every day 20 posts, and you will be given a payment for that. You just have to not violate the rules and be patient while working.

Yes, my dear friend, to receive payment in the forum, you must abide by the forum rules. You do 100 posts and 20 posts to earn money every day and more money knowledge. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi dear ! Welcome to this lovely platform

Hope you will enjoy to work here . Dear firstly to have to complete 100 useful posts after that 20-22 posts per day.

You wull be paied for your posts afetr one week. So work hard and try to learn more  be aware from scammers. Follow all the rules of the forum and post useful content .avoid copy paste other member's content.

All the very best. Thank you

You are highly welcome to the cryptotalk forum, I think you most complete your first 100 posts, which after then, you will start your daily 20 posts which you will be paid for after seven days of posting and they most rated, so work harder to attract attention and regulations for better payment. 

Dear you can get money here by creating useful and special posts for everyone, they are really great and deserve a lot from us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

You have to complete your first 100 post by following the rules of the forum. Then after completing 100 post you have to do 20 useful post everyday. In this way, after working for 7 days, your payment will be added gradually you can earn  50 $ -100 monthly by working hard here. Remember that there is no substitute for hard work for success.

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for your important question. We can all earn money from cryptocurrencies by following the rules and laws, perseverance, working hard and actively seeking the best.

Welcome, dear friend, to earn money here. First, you must finish 100 posts for free, then start publishing about 20/21 posts every day and take 200 satoshi for each post. This is how you earn money from this wonderful forum. Good luck to everyone.

• +3 1

In fact, you must in the second place to do 100 posts for free (unpaid) and then work becomes somewhat easy .. where you must publish 20 posts per day (payable) Be careful, you must write a post of not less than 100 characters and useful Also .. Avoid repetition, copying and pasting .. You must abide by the rules of the forum and work with them .. I wish you good luck for you and everyone.

Thanks dear,

It's simple to get paid. If you follow the rules properly, you will get coins.

At first, you must posts 100th then everyday for 20 post you take.  Under some conditions you should not copy any others comments or posts.  

This is one of the first instructions that you should perform is to create an account in yobit and associate your user ID or your email within the cryptotalk campaign that appears within yobit.they will give all the payment parameters

Simple my friend first complete your 100 posts nd then u should make 20 posts daily and u from then will receive 200 Satoshi for every useful post money will send into ur yobit ballance the posts should be very useful or informative and otherwise you will not b paid off 

Dear friend, you have to complete 100 free publications first, then write down 20 posts per day in order to reap profits, and the post must be more than 100 characters. I think it is a little easy task.
My friend, you have to be careful not to break the rules to avoid the ban

• +2 1

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this forum. Glad to meet you in here. First of all  you want to post the trial post that is hundred post do it yourself at least in one week.  After that you may have to post twenty or twenty five posts per day. These posts may be your paid posts. Thank you. 

• +2 1

On 1/28/2021 at 1:25 AM, Tayyab Lahoria said:

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Would you like to inform me about how i can get paid on crypto talk. And please give essential suggestions to work on it.

@Tayyab LahoriaTo get paid, you first need to complete 100 posts.  After posting 100, you will be nominated for payment.  After seven days you will start getting payment and this payment will be given to you in yobit.

Hello dear mate. Welcome to this forum. Really you choosen a right place to get paid. In this forum you get paid by posting comments so for that first you need to complete your first 100 comments and after that for each comments you will get payment.

Sorry from you my friend, but I hope that the next time your question will be more specific than this, but I will answer the extent of my understanding of your question: In the beginning, you must carefully read the instructions in the section about the forum and abide by them, and from one of the items your question must be more detailed than this and the specificity about  If your intention is what procedures enable you to receive your money or how to earn, secondly, do not give evaluations randomly, and be a fair person, may God help you

• +3 1

You have to complete hundreds of posts when finished, and then take two jobs a day.

When you are done, you will be transported here for an hour or an hour and a half a day, where you will deploy 20 people, then I think it is a very easy task and it will be very easy for you as well. They will pay for each subsequent post that is meaningful, reasonable, and positive. They will pay 200 satoshi for every useful post I wish all the members luck to

You have to finish 100 posts or comments first in order for your posts to become paid and you will take 1000 satoshi for every useful post you share, and only 20 will be accepted for you every day.

My friend, you have to publish 20 comments or topics with good content every day to get your profits, and this will be achieved if you abided by the forum rules and got good knowledge about coding. In the future, you can invest to double your profit.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, to this forum, the most important thing is to follow the rules and do not violate them, First, you will make the first 100 comments and will not be paid, and then you are allowed to post 20 posts per day and you will receive payment after a week It is important that your posts are helpful and useful, good luck.

My friend, in order to get money, you have to finish 100 free posts first, then start publishing 20 posts a day and get good reputation points on these posts, which is necessary now in the forum rules, but most importantly, be careful and work well and make the effort to learn so learning about  Digital currencies are my goal in this wonderful forum.

• +4 1

This site is the best way to get money through hard work and great effort. First, you have to learn the rules and conditions of the forum in order not to make mistakes, you have to start from the beginners section to give you the best results and to be able to read the experiences of others from harvesting money.

• +3 1

Thanku my dear mate for the wonderful question as well as all the senior fellows for sharing the valuable information . The question was on my mind since i started here.

Good luck, my dear friend. We can only get money from this forum after adding 100 useful and valuable publications, and then adding 20 publications a day that will be paid to you after a week. No more than that, we must work hard and patiently and adhere to the rules and foundations of the forum to avoid the mistakes that lead to our ban