How we can get paid? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tayyab Lahoria

How we can get paid?

You must first build 100 free posts, then 20 useful posts every day for the next seven days before receiving payment. Your payment will be transferred to your account after seven days. You must first have a Yobit account before you can withdraw your funds.

First of all I don't get paid yet, but in Yobit exactly in the BTC campaign I said that they will pay us 200 sat for each publication that is positively valued in the 7 days after its creation, but it also clarifies that the publications begin to be monetized from the 100th publication.

Once you've completed your hundred posts, obey the guidelines to create 20 valuable posts. Create a Yobit account to see your paying updates, and your payment will begin after seven days of regular work in your Yobit account. Avoid copying and pasting and write a post of at least 100 characters.

You can get your payment when you would complete 100 post. After that your single post will consider as paid post. So for this post quality matter if you have usefull content then you can get maximum reputation from this forum .so make usefull post and earn money from this forum. After completing 100 post you can link your account with yobit and can get you payment after 7 days. But make good post and earn money. So follow rules of this forum then you can servive as well.

By linking our account on this forum with the Yobit platform, then automatically the profits will be transferred there and we can withdraw it at any time.
Edited by Ghina

First complete your 100 post than  register your account to yobit. Write 20 post on the daily basis. After one week work your payment start. All your payment and paid post show at yobit.you can withdraw your money from yobit.

Working here requires a wealth of experience in order to serve others and avoid having your posts removed, so you can benefit and earn money.

I am also a beginner and don't know much about the forum but We have to create 100 posts first to be able to earn from the forum and You can read the payment rules from the about forum section also

On 1/28/2021 at 12:25 AM, Tayyab Lahoria said:

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Would you like to inform me about how i can get paid on crypto talk. And please give essential suggestions to work on it.

Dear we are getting paid for our post and we are getting aur payment in Bitcoin but for it we have to make a useful post because many post are deleted by the moderators and we are not getting payment for this and there is also another rule that our post should have a good reaction so we have to work for it.

• +2 1

On 1/28/2021 at 12:25 AM, Tayyab Lahoria said:

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Would you like to inform me about how i can get paid on crypto talk. And please give essential suggestions to work on it.

Good question my dear. It so simple to get your payments in your hand. You need to make account on the youbit exchange and connect it with this account . You will get your earnings through this exchange. And if you want to cash your earnings then you need to download any wallet from the playstore.. There are a lot of waalet available on the playstore. So download anyone who has good ratings and then cash your earnings through that wallet. Thanks. 

• +1 1

Previously you had to link your CryptoTalk email on Yobit, after which you had to post the first 100 posts to get paid from Talk tokens and satoshi via Yobit. 1 post will get 10 Talks and 200 satoshis per positive reaction. Read the rules before posting so you can stay up to date with them. Be careful when posting because you have to comply with the existing rules, so try to make quality posts.

• +4 1

That is quite simple first you should make your 100 posts nd after 100 posts you should do 20 posts a day the posts should be very useful or informative nd if you get reputation points nd your rating is in positive then you paid off if your rating is in zero then you will not get any money so Buddy do useful posts nd work. Hard to get more reputation points 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I'm recently join to this forum and I have not complete my first hundred posts so I have no idea and any information about the payment method contact with senior members those are receiving payments. 

Hi there greetings if you want to get paid you should follow the simple step of the working on this forum first of all you will create hundred common for free and then after that I 20 comment each day after 7 days you will be paid through BTC I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

• +4 1

The payment system depends on the publication you provide after writing the first 100 posts۔you must participate and keep useful topic and attract other people to get good reputation you must link your cryptocurrency on youbit platforms۔۔to get your money

my dear friend you have to work here online . just keep on working here you will be  making your way to sucess.

please help me how to work here.

@Tayyab Lahoria welcome to this forum . I hope you will find this forum very useful to you. If you want something out of this forum then you must work hard to create good topics . If your topics start getting ratings then you will be paid . But your topics should be according to rules of this forum . You can also earn by comments if they get positive reputation .

In order to earn money by working on this wonderful forum, you must publish 100 free posts first.  When you finish your 100 posts, you must publish 20 useful posts daily, and each post is in compliance with the rules and conditions of the forum.  You will get 200 satoshi for each sponsored post.

• +1 1

The payment framework here relies upon the distributions you give, in the wake of composing the initial 100 free posts, and composing 20 different posts each day, following seven days you can get the paid, notwithstanding that you should hold fast to the standards and guidelines of the gathering..

you will be paid in the form of bitcoin just keep on working here online you will be paid. just work here with consistency and hard work.

You must work with my friend's effort and not be bored and have a solid will ... and certainly do not forget to follow the rules and instructions and I advise you to take advantage of the veterans in the world of cryptocurrencies

You complete 100 post and after that daily mail 20-years riposte and after 14 days maximum you can earn your first income here in this forum on daily basis useful post if you get a good reputation than your earning Ray's

Getting money is done through daily posts in the cryptotalk forum, 20 posts per day will be calculated at most, and after a week you will be able to receive your payments from the yobit platform, and you can then convert them into another currency and withdraw them into the currency of your country.

Hello friend, first you have to post 100 free posts and then start posting 20 posts daily to get money

You should pay attention to your posts being meaningful and useful and stay away from repetition

• +5 1

work at first to learn about cryptocurrencies and helping other learn using the knowledge that you have and that you will learn will lead you at the end to gain money as you work in a regular form also