How we can get paid? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tayyab Lahoria

How we can get paid?

Welcome my friend .. first you must complete 100 posts, then you must publish 20 posts per day as a minimum, and after 7 days you will be paid for your publications that are evaluated every day 20 posts positive evaluation .. Good luck to all

My friend, the work here needs new ideas within the posts, and these ideas must include a degree of benefit for the members here to benefit from and with this you can earn money

Welcome my friend. You will get paid after completing the 100 free comments, and for every comment you will get on Satoshi and you have to work on a daily basis by publishing 20 posts.

To earn from crypto you have to read posts rules and regulations to gaun information. Then make 100 posts, after that your earning will start by 20 posts per day. You can post more than 20 if you want.

Hey mates hope you all are doing good and best  we can paid out post by likes if someone will like our posts then the income will be come otherwise no.

Hello my friend,
In fact, in order to get the money, you have to work hard, at first you must complete the 100 free posts on the site, and then you must publish important topics and comment on the useful posts only, and in the end I have to tell you: no pain no gain.

• +2 1

As a new member first you need to complete your 100 post and then keep posting minimum 20 post per day in order to get paid. But your post have to be valuable and informative so that others can get attracted and give you positive reputation. And for creat valuable post you have to increase your Knowledge as much as you can.So in order to get paid you have to increase knowledge and improve writing skill.

To get paid from the work you do in the forum you should link your cryptotalk account with the yobit exchange account with the same email or your cryptotalk uid ,then you will receive your earning directly to your yobit payment page,this is how it work here..

I am also new here and I'm not get payment yet.but according to my personal opinion for payments we will create an account on yobit. And will login with email address.

Start by writing useful and valuable advice. You will write 100 posts for free, then you must  write more than 20 useful posts per day, and then after a 7 days the forum will send your money to your account on the  yobit platform. 

Hello my friend, to get our payments on this forum, we must complete 100 posts and then you have to make 20 comments every day so that the comments are useful and meaningful and after 7 days you will get paid for the first 20 comments after 100 comments and so on

First of all you need to complete your first hundred posts after that you need to complete your daily tasks means 20 posts every day and after that you need to create your yobit account where you will receive your earning after 7 days. 

If you are new, do not pay attention to the words of beginners so that they do not waste you, it is better for you to go to the section about the forum and read the posts installed and created by the moderators, and then ask if you are in trouble or in a misunderstanding.

I work on writing useful comments and posts in order to get a positive evaluation, but remember or 100 comments, do not take money on them, but you keep getting all 20 comments per day only 

According to how little I know, after making 100 useful test posts, all the comments or posts you make after those 100 will get paid as long as they are still useful and instructive for the entire forum, just keep trying to reach your goal.

To get payed by this forum you should need to connect your crypto talk account with the yobit ID so tht you will able to receive the earnings , in two different currencies that is talk tokens and the satooshis .

To get payment from this forum mate, first of all you have to complete your 100 useful post. After that you have to make at least 20 useful post or comments daily. And you will get payment for 20 post or comments daily. Thank you.

• +1 1

You will get paid in this platform based on the quality of the post that you make so make sure that you make very good and well constructed post which will be able to get you positive reaction from members and give you maximum payment

Dear money comes by working here by writing posts here, knowing that the first 100 publications are unpaid, and then every day 20 posts, and you have to write useful topics in order to get a positive reputation in order to earn money through it.

My friend , payments system depending on your working here by posting useful topics and of course after you complete the first 100 , and depending your registration on crypto talk campaign , because the profits of your posting will be send there on your crypto talk campaign page on Yobit .

Welcome, my friend, to the forum. First, you have to create 110 posts, then start with 20 posts per day. You receive payment when your posts and posts contain useful content and you get a good reputation. You have to have some patience, abide by the rules and gain knowledge from the elderly. This may help you a lot.

Dear friend, in order to get money, you will have to complete the first hundred posts and then make twenty posts per day for seven days, and you will start getting your money.

Welcome to the forum, my friend, in fact, the best way to make money from talking about cryptocurrency here is to not think about profit. Instead, you should direct your focus and your thinking to work hard on sharing useful and new opinions and information about the world of cryptocurrencies, and you should also know that it is very important to abide by the rules to avoid errors or bans, and through these steps the opportunity will remain available to you and you will definitely achieve profits. I wish everyone success.

Working here requires a wealth of experience in order to serve others and avoid having your posts removed, so you can benefit and make money.