How we can get paid? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tayyab Lahoria

How we can get paid?

Welcome my friend, any useful post you add to the forum will get money in exchange for it, and to understand the matter more, please see the pinned posts in the beginners section. In general, it takes time, information and patience to continue with it.

• +2 2

Welcome my dear mate. Friend you can make posts. For this you have to complete hundred free posts to register your name. Then you need to make your yobit account. After that you need to post twenty to twenty five comment  daily and after seven days your talk tokens will come in your yobit account and after selling them you can take your money.

All you have to do is search for some useful information about cryptocurrencies, share it with friends, and comment on discussions held by members. By this, the forum will pay you bitcoin parts and you will exchange them for US dollars.

In order to succeed and get a profit, you have to spend a lot of time here to get useful information and invest and trade to get more money.

• +2 1

To be compensated for your work in the forum, you must connect your cryptotalk account with the yobit exchange account using the same email or cryptotalk uid, and your earnings will be transferred directly to your yobit payment tab. This is how it works here.

My friend, you can earn money in this wonderful forum by creating useful posts for you, my dear. It is really good and useful for all of us. Thank you my friend.

Hello my friend, we can get money through our work on this forum, it's really cool, we must work harder and focus, good luck to you my friend

Edited by Shahd1995

Start by writing usefull and valuable advise you will write 100 post for free  than you must write more than 20 usefull posts per day and then after 7days the forum will be send your money to your account on the yobit platform

Dear friend, when you make 100 comments, you are not paid. Then you post a maximum of 20 comments each day, and after a week you will get 200 satoshi for each comment.You get paid after one week

A good and useful question for newcomers.
It is possible to earn money but you must first follow the rules on this forum.
 Then she posts 100 helpful posts
And of value and then you can post 20 posts every day.
Then you will start earning money through this platform.
Good luck, may God reward you.

To work here, you need to have a lot of experience in this field in order to be able to help others
Gather your own information and build your own knowledge in order to be eligible for this job

Hey, buddy.

To get payments from this forum you have to first follow all the rules of this forum and then you have to comment 100 useful and meaningful comments in the forum and then you comment daily 20 comments and if your comments are useful will be replaced to get a coin Satoshi, all the best for everyone.

This is very easy, you only have to publish 20 useful and reliable posts and over 100 characters per day, then after 7 days you will get money from the forum, you must work hard to get a good reputation and abide by all the rules to avoid the ban.

As you can see that the working processe here r really reliable..as like this the payment process r very reliable..first of all u jst have to expect their terms ..after that for every 20 posts per days u can get 60 tk ..after 7 day's u will get ur total payment for the week..

Welcome to the crypto forum. In the beginning you have to write 100 comments for free and through it you will gain some information
Then you must comment on a daily basis 20 comments that contain useful information that you can obtain by diligently reading articles and comments and gaining experience, but you must be patient and love this forum in order to reach your goal and a good reputation
Forum rules are easy, including not copying or duplicating information from members, the comment is not less than 100 characters, and your English is good because your information is easily understood by members.
Good luck, my friend

To get paid from the work you do in the forum you should link your cryptotalk account with the yobit exchange account with the same email or your cryptotalk uid ,then you will receive your earning directly to your yobit payment page,this is how it work here.

This extension allows you to earn from Bitcoins as well talk Once you share your information here with the rest of the members, provided that the information is useful and distinctive

On 1/28/2021 at 12:25 AM, Tayyab Lahoria said:

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Would you like to inform me about how i can get paid on crypto talk. And please give essential suggestions to work on it.

Dear mate after completing hundred posts you have to make posts for seven days.  After seven days you will receive reward of 200 satoshi for each paid post. And your post will be paid which have received positive reputation. Otherwise no.

I got some new advices about that so tou can get paid for your comments if you make food comments without any copying any text and you will get reputations and finally you will get paid.

Welcome to this forum. First, you must strictly adhere to the rules of the forum in order to avoid obtaining a warning point. You will first publish 100 free posts. When you finish publishing free posts, you must publish 20 useful posts daily, and after a week you will be paid for Your 20 posts

Hello my fellow new member let me tell you what I was also told when I asked of payment. you need to make 100 posts then you will continue making posts everyday but your payment will start after 7 Days of getting 100 posts.

My friend, before all that, you have to pay attention to the first 100 posts, but all beginners must walk step by step through the forum, be on the right path, and then write 20 posts per day and within the rules of the forum and the profits are calculated for them

If you will look in your yobit account you will see there how are we going to be paid here in this forum. Of course we need to create post as many as we can for a day. Make useful post so you can get rates because that will be the basis of how many earning are we going to get once 7 days have passed. 

Edited by Hume

You should follow up to receive useful information and post useful posts and constructive comments that are not less than 100 characters and the first hundred posts and free comments, and then start earning profit from any article or post you post, based on my follow-up and limited knowledge of the world of Krypto.

Welcome on this platform my friend first of all you need to complete your first 100 post as soon as possible then after that you need to create 20 post every day which will be paid after 7 days with with 200 talk token and 200 Satoshi for every post  .

• +1 1