Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical?

On 1/25/2021 at 8:43 PM, Sophie0011 said:

I want to know, sometimes we make grammatical mistakes while writing early, will there be a warning point for this?

Good question my dear.. It depends on the mistake that how many times you repeat your mistake. If you continuously repeating your mistakes on daily basis then you will definitely get the warning points or if you make the grammatically mistakes sometimes in your comments then there is no problem for you. You need not to worry about it because everyone mistake the spellings and other mistakes. Try not to repeat there mistakes only. 

• +1 1

According to what I heard if you keep committing too much grammatical errors then you will get a warning points, so we have to be very careful and vigilant when written so that we can minimize our mistakes.

Often you will get warning points, especially if this affects the meaning of the sentence .. You must provide content that is understandable to others .. So you must make sure of the comment and the post before publishing it in the forum so that this does not affect your reputation.

• +3 1

It is good to combine what you want to express so that there is logic and the reader understands it. Warning points are especially received by those who ignore the forum rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, my friend, you will not get warning points if you make a grammatical mistake, but you should try not to repeat it, so that everyone can understand your posts and interact with them.

Hey dear, I'm not sure if you get warning points for that but I have been here for only a week and I have seen many posts with deadly grammatical mistakes and most of them were published a year ago,still not deleted. But try to be careful just in case.. Good luck 🍀

No in my opinion we dont get the warning point on the gramatical mistakes, but if we give different answer that is not related to the question then we got the first warning point thats not harmfull, but 2nd warning point restrict us for 10 days.

Of course dear if you will repeat the grammatical mistakes on daily basis then you will get warning points. so you should try not to repeat this spelling and grammar mistakes .try to do your best so that you will not get warning point and you will not get banned best of luck.

No I don't think so because most of the people some time because every one is in hurry so I don't think so it make any scenes of getting warning point .but you while we all should to be very careful about mistake and make our post and comment free from mistake .

Welcome, my friend, here. This is normal for linguistic errors to occur in writing topics, but repeating this matter may not help at all because you may get warning points here and many warning points will lead you to the last ban and stop your work here so be patient
Don `t give up
  And all the best to everyone here

Edited by Samer

On 1/25/2021 at 8:43 PM, Sophie0011 said:

I want to know, sometimes we make grammatical mistakes while writing early, will there be a warning point for this?

Actually all of members are making grammar mistake but at the passage of time we should learn grammar and not to make the same mistake again and again because it will lead to delete your post and it is also possible to get banned..

• +2 1

hello friend I want to tell you that if we have grammatical mistake on our interest then the computer will send us a warming point so we should be careful by writing the posts and comments and the other post we should searching and learning a lot on this platform

• +3 1

You can get warning points if you make linguistic mistakes, be careful about that, read the forum rules not to break the rules, good luck my friend.

My dear friend, I do not think that a simple grammatical error may expose you to warning points, as long as the error is not repeated or that many errors affect the overall meaning of the participation, the important thing is that the information is arrived correctly and clearly

• +4 1

No dear I don't think so. This is not the rule of this forum. We know that spelling mistakes are mandatory. And thus, when you make a lot of mistakes, you say that you can get a warning point and your account can also be banned. If your English is not good and you make a grammatical mistake hen you will not get warning points ut but your post may be deleted.

Yes my friend, spelling mistakes will lead to you getting warning points, especially if your mistakes are very frequent, you can take them into consideration to avoid these mistakes later.

Yes, when you make a grammatical error, you will be warned by the officials of the forum in addition to the negative reputation of the members and repeat the error many times that may expose you to the ban, so you must pay more attention while writing

I believe there is no such thing as getting warnings for grammatical mistakes. It's all fine as long as your content makes sense. If you are able to convey what you really want to and is understandable by the readers then it's all fine. You don't need to worry. 

Be a beginner
Frankly, I don't know if it was misspelled and we could receive warning points for it
But I advise you to review what you have written to avoid any problem
Good luck.

I don't want to give you information that I don't know, but I will give you an advice, my dear
Avoid repeating misspellings. If you are worried about them, you are definitely concerned about the reputation of your posts and also the ban.
So, be more careful when you are writing on this platform for you and for the other members
good day for you.

Hello 

when this error is a frequent occurrence on a daily basis,

So you get warning points

Warning points provide guidance, what we can do it can't do.

I think if you make it not too mant times so you are in safe and you will not get any worning points but if you reapeted it many times with many words so I think there is a problem.

1 hour ago, Science student said:

Dear friend your post is very well and according to my opinion if you create much spelling mistakes on daily basis then it will lead you to get warning points so I advise you to be very careful on this forum and always make the quality and meaningful posts on this forum.

Well said @Science student  everyday different country visitors visit this forum, if we write low quality are spelling mistake  posts then this forum reputation decreased,

so always post good quality posts and as like said low quality posts deserved negative rating, plus this forum officials banned those post creators accounts also so be careful.

Hello there greetings I hope everyone OK yes it can be if your spelling mistake is frequent in every post then it is a curse concerning point so I really recommend you too don't make any mistake on your comment section or Thursday so other people read those with the order making out are I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck for the future

• +3 1

I do not think that you will get warning points because of this but at least you need to make sure that your topic or reply is making enough sense so others can understand what are you talking about.