Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical?

My friend, in my opinion, that when this error is frequent on a daily basis, it makes sense for you to get warning points, but make sure that your post or comment is free from spelling errors.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello my dear friends , I got some warning points due to some incorrect topic it will disappear in one month , I acknowledge that  because I know it was my mistake , I never  do it anymore , the warnings points  gives a guidance , we can what we can never do

• +4 1

No there is no rule for this thing but you should be careful that your sentence make sense to reader. Otherwise it will be considered as spam and useless and you will definitely get warning points. But the penalty of warning point due to incorrect sentence or topic is not punishable.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't think you will receive warning points for this kind of wiriting mistakes but you need to make

sure that your posts are creative and in high quality also you have to improve your writing to avoid

any deletation of posts or warning points

Halo dear dont woory about if you can get a Grammer mistake then you can not get a warning points.because i read the all rules and regulations of this forum.no write that Grammer mistake get an warning points.so try to correct the mistakes . because human learn from our mistakes and never try again.and improved the english skills.best of luck.

I guess don't be banned because of grammatical errors, but you should take care of your posts and comments, as there is no excuse for making frequent mistakes permanently.

I have done NCE received warning point because of useless contents, when I was still a newbie in the forum I generate a post without choose the best Section for the post, after round I received 1 negative reputation, some minutes ago the Admin warn me and restricts me from post for good 74 working hours.

As far I know there is not any rule about this. But I will suggest you not to make any grammatical mistake. Because of this kind of mistake many people can't be benifited from our post. 

On 1/25/2021 at 8:43 PM, Sophie0011 said:

I want to know, sometimes we make grammatical mistakes while writing early, will there be a warning point for this?

@Sophie0011 Dear friend, you should try to o correct you grammatical mistakes if you want to understand you topic,posts by members easily they will guide you in a proper you, if do mistake by grammatical mistakes it is possible to ban you.

My friend I don't think so. That this mistake deserve to be warned. But if you are doing this mistake more frequently then yes . You do deserve to get warned . And you surely will get warned by the moderators or admin. So we have to make sure that we don't repeat that mistake. Because if we do there is a chance that we get warned

My dear friend, I don’t think so.because am new here i don’t know that if you’re foult in grammatical then you warning.Its depends on your focus and work hard.If your English is not good and you make a grammatical mistakes.Then,You will not get warning points .But your post may b deleted. 

Dear i think there is no law that a moderator banned you due grammatical mistake but we try to create useful topic which is full of information there is no grammatical mistake and spelling mistake that every one can easly understand

i think in my own opinion if you have committed some grammatically errors repeatedly it will cause you get some warning points for you to take serious on your mistakes and chance also for you to take some serious checking of grammars and mistakes in every posts let us keep in mind to check firstly before we post our ideas here to make sure that we can't get those warning points.

As we know, some Skills is required to work in the forum, asour English Grammar Skill should be good, our typing Skill should be good, our reading Skill should be good, all of us should be good firstly and my advice we should follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important...

When you mistake the spell too much, then the reader will not understand you. In this way, you will try to tell something else and if the reader reads you in any other way, then your meaning will change. And in this way, when you make a lot of mistakes, then you say that you can get a warning point and your account can also be banned. So it is important that you do not make such mistakes at all.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no problem in little grammatical mistake.If your topic have two or three grammatical mistakes than its no problem if your complete sentence is wrong and specially if your title of topic is wrong in grammer or sentence than you will be given warning points for one month expiry so always becare and avoid grammatical mistake or sentence mistskes so that your post will be usefull for others.Give proper time to your post think before write and before publish chek twice if have any mistake than you should correct it and than post.

On 1/25/2021 at 9:43 PM, Sophie0011 said:

I want to know, sometimes we make grammatical mistakes while writing early, will there be a warning point for this?

If your post is not in accordance with the rules then your post will be deleted but you will not be given  warning point but if you have made mistake in the topic you will be given a warning point.

Dear mate if you repeat this mistake on daily basis then it will be harmful for you and become the cause of warning point which you get from crypto. So try your best to not to repeat this mistake. Best wishes for all 😊

• +2 1

No dear i don't think so. It is not in rules of this forum. We know that spelling mistake is mandatory. It can be done by all peoples. It may be the fault of touchpad of phone. I have not heard about warning due to spelling mistake. So don't worry and do your best 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Just now, Sadia12 said:

Dear mate if you repeat this mistake on daily basis then it will be harmful for you and become the cause of warning point which you get from crypto. So try your best to not to repeat this mistake. Best wishes for all 😊

@Sadia12  Yes mate you are right. I am agree with you. We should not repeat the same mistake again and again. We should learn from our mistakes and tried to make sure that we will never make this mistake again. Because mistakes are for learning. If we not learned from our mistakes than we are duffers.

• +3 2

Dear friend, you must be very careful about this. Because if you made a mistake in the grammatical past then maybe why you will be given earning points. And you may be denied posting from here for a few days.So you should pay special attention to this topic and here you should comment on useful questions so that when these people see your comments you get positive reaction.

Good luck to you always🥰

I think you won't receive any warning points for making grammatical errors but make sure the grammatical errors are not frequent. Always strive to create useful and informative posts and topics check and read your post before posting. 

There is no exact rule about the grammatical mistakes. But you should always be careful while writing a new post. Never do it in hurry. You can get a warning point for posting irrelevant posts because of that. 

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.