Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical?

On 1/25/2021 at 8:43 PM, Sophie0011 said:

I want to know, sometimes we make grammatical mistakes while writing early, will there be a warning point for this?

Your question is worth considering. Don't pay attention to it. Keep working. My dear friend @Sophie0011

I'm not saying ignore it, We must learn from it and not repeat it. Do the mistake is not bad but not learn from it, this is really wrong. We should practice as much as possible. So that we can make our post useful and interesting. I am grateful to you that you choose to this topic. 😻🤗

• +2 1

In fact, I have read all the rules and regulations of the Forum and have not found an item in this regard, all they asked to write in understandable English, so at least make your language good and understandable to any reader.

@Sophie0011, Its necessary to put a comment with complete grammetical rules. However you will not get any warn point just due to spell or sentence error. But due to this mistake your evaluations and reputations will not be received to you. As your comment with mistakes not understood by the readers then how they will rate it.🙄 

I suggest you come with a post, easy and simple wordings thus people will give you evaluations definitely.✌ @  @Muhammad Saleem

Dear  mate it depends on the  rules of forum.  And I don't  think  it is in the rules.  According to  my opinion  if  we make mistake in grammar  than no one  will be ready to  give  us like.  And then we will  not be able to  receive any  payment. 

Yes my dear friend we get the warning points if we share a not usefull post and this warning will be overd in one month after all we should be care to poasting.we do not copy and paste other comments they give warning if we do not stop by copy paste then they banned our account.

Yes my dear friend we get the warning points if we share a not usefull post and this warning will be overd in one month after all we should be care to poasting.we do not copy and paste other comments they give warning if we do not stop by copy paste then they banned our account.

It's not prospering guidelines in this regard facility. we all know for which simile serves as a receiver. it is au gratin via complete cultures. it could be spectacular slip epithetical monitor epithetical speech sound. I have never witnessed well-nigh monition ascribable typo. so don't incumbrance those do  first.

Dear member, no need more worry about it. But take it seriously. As this is not rule that if you have grammatical mistakes then you will be banned but instead of it you should be careful that your content is perfect and easy. It effects your reputation. 

Dear, I don't think you get a warning point if you make a mistake like this because you only get a warning point when you do something against the rules of this forum.  When you make an American mistake when writing a post or topic, I think at the moment you are not given a warning point in the account but if you do not write the post well, your post will be deleted.  When you write a post your English is not good and you make grammatical mistakes, you will not get any warning points but your post or topic may be deleted so work carefully.

I think if I have a personal mistake, I need to find a way to understand it without giving me a warning point.  I understand this and can point out that these mistakes don't have to go away later so you have to consider if my mistake here can be given a chance to correct me then it will be good for everyone.

Hello my dear friend i think there is low risks of warring at the grammatical mistakes i thinks a good  person can be mistakes 

I think there is risk of warning when you copy and paste the others people comments so avoid to copy paste.

In my opinion if you make frequently grammatically errors then you may get received some warning points.I think if your grammer is weak then you should improve your grammer by doing some courses of English grammer.we should Improve our grammer and writing skills.

• +4 1

No there's no run the show for this thing but you ought to use caution that your sentence make sense to peruser. Something else it'll be considered as spam and futile and you'll definitely get caution focuses. But the punishment of caution point due to off base sentence or subject isn't punishable.

No i think you are not . You can not gets warnings points on the basisof grammer mistake .because itsnot a big problem but you can not make any type of mistke beacause we can not knows the mode of people .every man has different priority about forum.

I think no but you must have to concentrate on your grammer you have to read your comment after typing you will find your grammar mistakes and try not to do this in future. Because if you will do this mistake continuously you will be at risk. So keep checking your comments again and again if you want to remain safe on this forum. 

Hello mate, I think it is not a problem if your post or any comment is at least understandable. It is only a problem when it is not understandable and does not justify what you are trying to tell.

This is my opinion only, else I have not heard anything about it before. So you search about it from other sources to confirm your doubts.

Good luck in the future and keep learning.

Welcome, my friend, yes, that when you write a post or comment In difficult crypto, and this post contains spelling errors or is far from the content of the forum, this leads to negative reviews from other members of the platform, they reply to be more careful

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My dear, I think that if we make grammatical mistakes again and again, it also changes our meaning. What we are saying is not the same, but because of mistakes, its meaning changes.  We should avoid all of them and add our comments in a good way so that there is no mistake that will give us a warning point. Besides, if we have useless content, we are warned against such mistakes.so we should be avoided these mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Of course, if you write or comment on a post on a hotkip, you must check whether the post has your spelling and health leave. Thank you on any platform. Thank you.

If you are repeating the mistakes on daily basis then I think that it may create any type of problem for the users but there is no more matter for this. If there is any one mistake but able to understand then it will not make any issue. So not much problem for it here but sti we should be careful in making posts . We should not work in hurry.

Not for once but if you continuously doing mistake wether its grammatical of its spelling you post content with out checking spelling and grammatical mistake than may be you got warning points 

Hello mate, In my opinion little bit grammatical errors are acceptable but we should avoid these little mistakes that can decrease our reputation. We are here learn and improve ourselves day by day. Thank you. 

Dear with my little experience you cannot receive warning points on your account because of your grammatical mistakes but if you read all rules of this forum these rules will help you very much

a few minutes prior the Admin caution me and limits me from post for great 74 working all of us should be good firstly and my advice we should follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important.

If we do mistake daily we can get warning points. So we must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Help each others.