Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical?

Hello dear friend, I think when we make grammatical mistakes on daily basis then we got sense of warning point, but our post should be free from spelling errors. Thank you.

• +3 1

We should take care of grammar and spellings as it is also necessary amd important for making a perfect post otherwise it will fail to impress other members and won't receive any positive reputation and may get negative ratings.

I do not thnik that you will get any warning point if you mistake grammatically but just in case check your words in the post and then post it.

Yeah, you'll get warning points. 

Because language errors will change the meaning of speech and when Brokers review your post they will give you a warning point for irrelevant comments so check your post before posting .

• +2 1

Dear friend, thank you for this important post ..
 You have to make sure that your post or comment is free from spelling errors
 When this error is a frequent occurrence on a daily basis, it makes sense to get warning points
Good luck to all members, thanks

No my friend, you get no warning points for grammatical mistakes if your text is comprehensible enough, but if you use applications like goggle translate, I advise you to check the forum rules first, there are some issues about posting and creating topics using translation applications. 

• +1 1

You have to be careful in the topics you publish here to be free of errors so that you do not get warning points
With repeated points, your account will be banned

I personally wish I didn't get to this point. 
But I think that it  happen very much especially for beginners because they are not conversant with the rules of the forum .. We need more time and knowledge to avoid grammatical mistakes.

I think if you make the first spelling mistakes you will get a warning point but if you mistakes were more i think you get some warning point so try your best to write your comments and posts with out spelling errors or grammar mistakes

• +2 1

Among the rules of the forum is for the post to be correct in information as well as in writing and free from spelling errors because this affects the accuracy of the information and changes the meaning

In fact, my friend, I do not think of the warning points if it is the cause of spelling errors, but if the errors are widely present and repeated, then inevitably those who participated will become useless and did not obtain a positive reputation, so you must make sure before publishing.

• +2 1

We should not repeated the same mistake again and again. We should learn from our mistake and tried to make sure that we will never make this mistake again and because mistake are for learning.

I advise you to try to improve your English, so that you can create correct and clear topics. If moderators notice repeated spelling errors in your posts, warning points will be sent to you, so try to write correctly.

• +4 1

We must, while writing useful comments and posts on the site, be careful not to write them in a clear manner, choose the appropriate words and phrases, and be careful not to make spelling mistakes in order for the members to understand us. 

Yes this true, I think when we keep on posting article that are full of grammatical errors, you are buying yourself tickets to be removed from the platform, so we most avoid too much grammatical errors to stay successful in the cryptotalk platform, thank you so much.

Indeed, my friend, when you write a post and this post contains spelling errors, in this case you will take warning points, and when mistakes are repeated in many posts, you will be warned more and sometimes you stop publishing.
Therefore, when you publish a useful post, you must read the post before publishing it in order to correct the spelling errors.

Spelling mistakes are fatal sometimes, but repeated misspellings give a warning on this. I think that the forum is not wronged by simply a spelling error. From the keyboard, but error repetition is not good

I think minor mistakes are avoided but it we continuously making spelling or grammatical mistakes then it is not good . It gives bad reputation to our posts so we must avoid it as much as possible .

If you could receive warning points if I don't write correctly, on the internet you can get very useful tools for those who have problems like that, one of that platform is languagetool I recommend it.

I don't believe you'll get any warning points for these types of writing errors, but you should make sure all your comments are original and of excellent standard, and you should work on improving your content to prevent any post deletions or warning points.

No I think if your talked or comment about someone read comfortably and realise the thing which we want to said the little grammatical mistakes doesn't matter.

Yes, dear, of course, get a point of warning if one of those responsible for your participation and your topic in question finds that there are spelling errors in it. Therefore, before publishing the post that you are publishing or the topic, do a comprehensive linguistic check of the participation and the written topic How do you not expose yourself to a warning from the officials in the forum because it is definitely You will be determined from them and therefore you will not get a good reputation from others and the gain is uncertain here. Thank you very much

• +3 1

Hello my friend, not all errors lead to a warning, but there are spelling errors that change the meaning to be expressed in the text, so you should pay attention to these errors and understand them before publishing them.

Thank you dear. I think that the rules on this platform are for the topic to be simple and easy to understand, and to contain useful information for everyone. Therefore, grammar errors should not affect the meaning.

I think that if you're always making spelling mistakes, you might get warning points from the moderators, you should review your comments and posts as error-free to avoid anything.
Good luck, buddy.