Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical?

I don't think you get a warning point if you make a mistake like this because you only get a warning point when you do something against the rules of this forum.

When you make an American mistake when writing a post or topic, I think you are not given a warning point in the account at the moment but if you do not write the post well, your post will be deleted.

When your English is not good when you write a post and you make grammatical mistakes, you will not get any warning points but your post or topic may be deleted.

Yess you get warning points if you make a grammatical mistake .

When you do not gave a proper answer than you will get a warning points .Grammer is the heart of every language .

I do not think that grammatical errors will cause you warning points, but if you write in a language other than the language of the publication and it must be either a Russian language in the Russian section or an English language
But your writing must be correct for others to understand

• +1 1

I do not think that there is a warning for this matter because one of the conditions of the forum is the English language and the absence of mistakes, good luck, my friend.

My friend, I think that if the mistake is repeated often, you will be expected to take warning points

Therefore, you should pay attention while writing and be more accurate in choosing simple and easy words, and to avoid grammatical errors

I think if many of us make grammatical errors, all the time, what’s more, it changes the meaning of each of us.

It may not be the same thing to know about, but as a result of errors, their meaning changes.

Combine our responses in a smart way to ensure that our nation stays away from each of them and that zero observation will give people a new warning space.

Besides, we got meaningless written material but were aware of this kind of fault.

As a result, our nation has always avoided this kind of guilt.

Friend this forum is the learning forum for other so it demand the correct post that increase the knowledge of other members if you do the grammatical mistakes continuously then it might be possible that you get the warning point because member get learn from your post it must be perfect.

Hi dear mate

when we continuesly going on with the same mistake then it count as our fault and we may get warning points so try to avoid this and do hard work for your long journey here.

all the best thank you

When there is a one-time grammatical error, I think that will not affect and will not receive a warning point, but if this error is repeated more than once, then you will be warned

• +2 1

Of course, if the mistakes that you make, even spelling, because they may change the meanings of the words that you make, I advise you to continue working and I wish you a profit

Yes, my friend, we may have grammatical errors to get warning points. We have to make sure that our posts are correct, so we have to take the time before publishing our posts.

Hey, buddy.
 In my opinion, when this error is repeated on a daily basis, you're sure to get warning points. 
So make sure before posting that your words are true, and beautiful clear

• +5 1

There is no such thing in the forum rules, but your sentence must make sense to the reader, otherwise it will be considered useless and it will be deleted and you will get warning points.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm new bie here I don't know anything there about this thing but by your kind post now I can understand this thing and be careful in my grammar for my next activity in this forum but for old mates and senior I feel that's if you regular base do this mistakes then it's be harmful to you other wise you should be careful for your words which you use in the forum 

Hello my friend, I think that you should be very good in the field of language and pay attention to grammatical errors well. Some grammatical errors can completely change the meaning of the comment. It's okay with some simple mistakes, but you should Review your comments carefully before approving them because if there are many grammatical errors, you can get a point of warning Good luck to you in this wonderful forum

Hello my friends, yes we get warning points when there is a grammatical error, so we must be careful when writing our comment, otherwise he will send us warning points that lead to banning our account

Repetition of mistakes puts bad impression and also causes warning points.Never mistakes continuously and never repeat them. Focus on the work and also do it with patience.

• +2 1

My friend, spelling mistakes are a negative thing in writing.

In my opinion, you will not get warning points because of a spelling mistake and take or two as long as the content is understandable, but if it is a lot, you will get a negative reputation and maybe a warning point.

Hello dear, I think that you made mistakes on a daily basis, it is of course for you to get warning points, and you would have made sure of your post or comment from spelling mistakes before adopting the response. Thank you very much.

Actually, grammatical errors is a very big problem in this platform because the task of the members of the forum is create post and if out post have more grammatical errors the members of this platform will not understand our content we post.

Dear mate if you repeat this mistake on daily basis then it will be harmful for you became because of Boarding Point try your best not to repeat the mistakes we should learn from our mistakes and try to make sure that we will never make this again because mistakes are for learning if we not learn from our mistakes then we are duffers

No there is no rule for this thing but you should be careful that your sentence make sense to reader.  you need to make sure that your posts are creative and in high quality also you have to improve your writing to avoid any deletation of posts or warning points .

Of course, if we make English grammar mistakes in our posts, we can get a warning point on our account. We must be careful and try to create unique good useful posts.

• +1 1

Dear friend ,  you should write comments or posts free from any kind of mistake because your post should give  sense to reader.  I think you will receive warning points when your post contains grammatical mistakes continuously from 2 to 3 days . Be careful while posting any topic. Use quality content and post useful topics

• +4 1

Not for once but if you continuously doing mistake wether its grammatical of its spelling you post content with out checking spelling and grammatical mistake than may be you got warning points 

• +2 1