Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeff J Carrel

Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY!

Perhaps that day will come, but it will take time and years to fully implement it in the world. Some countries may have started it from now.
But that will be in digital currencies equivalent to fiat currencies, that is, under the supervision of central banks.
As for working with cryptocurrencies, it is another matter that is difficult to implement because countries do not want anonymous transactions without their knowledge.

On 1/24/2021 at 11:30 PM, Jeff J Carrel said:

Soon we can say goodbye to paper money and goodbye once and for all!

No my dear I can't agree with you!!

Yes I think Cryptocurrencies may get more valuable than physical money but I don't think it's gonna replace it once and for all.. Not any soon at least. 

Before paper money we had metal coins and gold and those physical money had been used for centuries none of them replaced the others.

Anyone say that they will just vanish that soon is kind of fanatic and is not reading the history of trading carefully. 

yes you are totally right my friend I think it will happen after sometime you will able to say goodbye to paper money I think there will be a digital currency onley in which bit rate and buy and sell goods also.

• +1 1

Because we can't forget that dealing with cryptocurrencies requires huge electronic systems that enable advanced systems to adjust encryption databases and send money to wallets and lots of details and this I agree with you. The current era is the digital age. Now the popularity of cryptocurrency is growing very fast. Cryptocurrencies are common and easy to advance in all societies and countries of the world, but we can say that cryptocurrencies have revolutionized

Yes dear mate you may be right but not yet because most of peoples are not know about the cryptocurrencies and their benefits also most of countries also ban this currencies and use of crypto in these countries is illegal. I also think if all the countries accept these currencies then the use of paper money is very low and everyone use crypto money.

Of course, yes, I agree with you.  Cryptocurrencies are more secure, and the process of exchanging, buying and paying is very fast, and this is one of the advantages of cryptocurrencies, while the paper currency is exposed to damage, loss and loss.  Cryptocurrencies will be the basis of financial transactions in the coming years.

It is clear that cryptocurrencies will spread more widely in the world and it is possible to replace paper currencies for ease of dealing with them and because they provide more privacy in addition to speed at work and save effort, time and comfort at work where you can work from home These advantages all make cryptocurrencies much better than digital currencies.

Yes you are absolutely right the way digital currency is getting popular among people all around the world and it's more profitable while trading and marketing so it gets the attention of people. Soon we can say good buy to paper currency you i agree with you. 

Now the world is full of technology. Technology has replaced everything. Now we don't use horses to travel like the people in a past did. Same paper money is much popular now but we can clearly see that crypto currency is getting reputation day by day. Everything is changing due to technology. World has become a global village. Now we use mobile phones to contact each other. Soon the cryptocurrency will take place of a paper money. But in a present very less people has knowledge about it

• +4 1

Hello my friend
What is doubtful that technology invaded the world in our time
I believe the same believes, it will solve the digital currency exchange cash, but not only all countries are advanced, because I think some developing countries are still prohibited sites
I wish you good luck

Thank you, my friend, for this topic. Certainly, cryptocurrencies will become pioneers in the near future and replace paperwork, as they are safer and less likely to be stolen.  I hope it will be dealt with officially from now

Digital money will be the currency of the future. Paper money will be difficult to consume and solve for the legislation of the modern world, as digital currencies will replace the original currency according to the new dimensions of life and technology because most countries have begun to learn about the advantages of digital money.

Yes you are right my friend in these days craptotalk is used in different countries and this is good for everyone and it is good for me we needed to know about this but.

My dear friend yes you are right, as world is shifting towards digital currency, it looks that after a few years, paper currency will be replaced with digital currency, that time is coming very soon. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️

Hello my dear friend I do not think that it is very difficult for cryptocurrencies to replace coins. Perhaps this happens in some developing and developed countries, but not permanently, although I hope that it replaces coins. Buying online is much easier and faster than reality. Good luck dear

• +3 1

The advancement of technology allows the world to create things that are easier and safer.  Including cryptocurrencies.  These cryptocurrencies will help us.  In global labor and trade exchanges between countries of the world.  And it becomes a new and developed global financial system, but paper currencies are indispensable now.  Because the paper financial system intertwines all working life.  And in order for cryptocurrencies to become adopted in all countries of the world.  You must wait a while.