Good money=Good reputation=Good post=Good knowledge=Good experience. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atyy4152

Good money=Good reputation=Good post=Good knowledge=Good experience.

I think you have created a good post. Work here in the forum requires first of all a great experience and then the ability to learn so that he can acquire the information he needs to work in this field and also needs to create new topics and ideas in order to get a positive reputation and thus earn more money

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, we have to work hard and learn constantly in order to be able to provide content that benefits the members, that our continued learning guarantees us achieving the good reputation necessary to achieve profits.

• +2 1

I agree with you in a word you mentioned. Good reputation needs good publications, and good publications need knowledge and knowledge. You need work, reading and research. All of these things are your way to reach success

• +4 1

Our expertise and information on cryptocurrencies should increase by continuing to search and launch all updates and developments in this rapidly growing and wide field to acquire skills that enable us to publish new posts.

Ofcurse my friend,I totally agree with you, everything good we do it will lead us to good result,so we have to do our best to work hard and increase our knowledge and experience about the job we want to achieve, and we have to be patient and accurate in order to reach to our goal.

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because if we will create useful and informative contents for others members then we can get good reputation from other members and also for doing thus we can improve our skills and experience sobwe should do work hard on this platform. 

Hello dear friends I hope all of you well and doing great work on this platform yes dear brother you are right ideas and I appreciate you to tell the people about bitcoin and how to post in cryptotalk great content so people gain khnowledge and experience then he become a good leadership

Yes, you are right, my friend , everything leads to the other , if you do not provide new and useful information, you will not get a good reputation, so you must get the knowledge and experience in order to get good profits.

• +3 1

This is a great equation. Work means gaining experience and experience means useful posts which means positive feedback and thus earning profits. I advise everyone to learn this algorithm

• +3 1

On 1/24/2021 at 7:54 PM, Atyy4152 said:

My dear friends, we should get more experience with this forum. 

Without experience we cannot work at this forum. 

I want to share some of my thoughts with you guys. I think that

1)Good money is depend on good reputation. 

2) Good reputation is depend on good post. 

3) Good post is depend on good knowledge. 

4) And good knowledge is depend on experience. 

Do you all agree with me? Please share your Thoughts too

I am waiting for your thoughts. 😊😍

Thats awesome,  thank you dear member for providing us informational and useful topic.  And for sharing your thoughts.  I have much appreciated you because of your post  . If we want to gain more knowledge then we have to spend some extra effort and time on this forum 

Thank you very much for this valuable sharing, my dear friend. They are really good advice and important information and we must follow in order to obtain experience because experience is definitely necessary to obtain profits and develop work

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you strongly. The more experience we have in this forum, the more positive our reputation increases. Therefore, this increases the profitability of money. Therefore, we must always strive to acquire knowledge, skills and experience.

Hello my friend, how are you? Thank you for sharing these helpful insights with us, of course you are right. Creating useful posts requires you to have enough experience and knowledge to be able to present your ideas correctly, and by that you will get the reputation and positive feedback and you will get the corresponding money, and so on. I hope everyone follow these ideas, they are really good.

Yes mate you are right. It's really good to see your post. So we need to post good contents. Then only we will get good reputations. If we get good reputations then only we will get good money. So every thing will be good.

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right I am thankful to you to share this useful information with us then you create a good topic then you are able to get the good reputation on this forum and reputition is lead your payment on this forum

As you mentioned, the beginning is from experience, this is somewhat true, but sometimes there are brilliant ideas put forward by some of the inexperienced. And these ideas are really great for work.

good luck for all

Yes, my friend, I agree with you.

It all starts with experience.

You must have the experience that will generate the knowledge needed to write good posts in order to get many reputation points which will lead to make money.

I agree with you my dear friend that our post is matter here if we share good post we get good reputation and when we get good reputation our money increase and when we share best information we become a successful members and get experience to work on crypto forum so it help us to increase our experience on crypto forum.

Knowledge and experience are very important in any field in which we work, but you cannot link experience and information with money, there are beginners here and do not know much about the field, but they participate and take money ...

These things are like a chain, and they are all interconnected with each other, as the money here depends on the quality of the publications, which requires knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies.

Amazing post. I totally agree with you my friend. Actually, Make good posts and then you get ratings or reputations and by reputation you get money.In order to that, we can develop our knowledge by posting something good and through this our experience and growth will increase.

• +1 1

Certainly, experience is the basis of everything here
If you want to do any cryptocurrency business, you cannot go into it unless you have enough information.

• +2 1

Of course, the Cryptotalk forum is very useful for everyone new. Here you can gain knowledge as well as earn.  Which is beneficial and important for everyone!  So create the best creative things to achieve a good reputation.

Wow, this is good and informative, you really have nailed it down, if we really want to make more money, you have to first of all acquired the required and right knowledge by reading of so many relevant post, making your research on how to make it unique and, then after knowledge it will be possible to make a beneficial post that will have good reputations which will definitely turns out to big money.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right and in simple we can say that everything is dependent on our good work and devotion for our work. And by getting experience we go to improve ourselves and one day we can become a worthy member of this forum.