Good money=Good reputation=Good post=Good knowledge=Good experience. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atyy4152

Good money=Good reputation=Good post=Good knowledge=Good experience.

My dear friends, we should get more experience with this forum. 

Without experience we cannot work at this forum. 

I want to share some of my thoughts with you guys. I think that

1)Good money is depend on good reputation. 

2) Good reputation is depend on good post. 

3) Good post is depend on good knowledge. 

4) And good knowledge is depend on experience. 

Do you all agree with me? Please share your Thoughts too

I am waiting for your thoughts. 😊😍

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

1 minute ago, Atyy4152 said:

Yes you are right dear. Well experience that you share. I think all of depend on ourselves. So if we spend more time on this platform so we get more experience and knowledge.

👍

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes my dear friend i am fully agree with your 

post .In my point of view if we want to earn form 

this platform so we must have to remember all of 

these things .

Good money depend on good reputation .

Good reputation depend on good post.

Good post depend on good knowledge .

So if you want good knowledge then it depend 

on good research about your topic .Which you want to 

post .

Thanks for reading .

• +2 1

Dear friend these all things are related and all things are possible to earn learn good reputation etc. Making good Post would help us in gaining all these things. So create good Post.

• +2 1

100% correct these all are major points through which we can achieve success....our post should contain authentic idea and purpose of posts it will give us a positive reputation that will help us to grow here as good member 

All these factors are direct proportional to each other as well as equal to each .When comments will be started and read knowledge and learning will also start .and with increase in the number of post will increase our earning and will bring money and as a result money will be generated as well as experience will be gained.

This is a great wallet for crypto currency. Maximum of crypto user use this wallet. We can use this wallet for any airdrops. So airdrop worker only use this wallet. Cause all crypto currency in the world supported here.

• +1 1

On 1/24/2021 at 7:54 PM, Atyy4152 said:

@Atyy4152 Of course dear, if we have a bundle of knowledge we will be able to earn more money from this platform but first we should trying gain more knowledge about cryptosystem to trade there our aim should be to learn trading in exchange centers to earn more money.

• +1 1

On 1/24/2021 at 8:54 PM, Atyy4152 said:

The first is knowledge.If we can gain knowledge then we will be able to give good information in the post which will result in more reputations in our post. Reputation will increase the number of our paid posts.

• +1 1

Yes you are right my friend. I totally agree with you. We should work hard for the forum so that in return the forum gives us earnings for our work. If we put in all our efforts we can be successful in this forum and can continue for a long period of time.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you and I also believe that good profit depends on useful publications and comments and good experience depends on knowledge and extensive information.

Hey guys it's a good think to share knowledge with others and this is a best forum for that . The way we share good topics will payoff as reputation and by getting reputation we will get paid . As much knowledge we have as much we can grow

On 1/24/2021 at 3:54 PM, Atyy4152 said:

Actually you have mentioned a lot and good tips to help all the members, because if there's knowledge there won't be good Post, and when there's no good post they won't good earning, so I think we all have to concentrate and make sure all this are moving normal.

Yes, my dear friend, that's right. It's good to get money by learning and posting useful topics and new ideas. Really, it's a really cool forum

Yes .. you have been correct in your analysis of things because the targeted publications or topics are not releases of knowledge
And knowledge, to harvest it, we need experience
Looking for frequent experiences and reading

Greetings to you, friend, thank you for this good advice. I agree with you about that because it is necessary to learn and gain experience in order to present useful topics for everyone and to obtain as a result a good reputation and success in this work

And experience depends on the abundance of research and experiences ,, and the positions that we face in our work ,,, This is what I want to add to your words, my friend ..

You are right, as everything depends on the other here, and the success of the work in general depends on these matters .. 👍❤️

Everything good will give you a good things as you can explain in your post, if anyone work hard for his profile and make a useful posts and respect the rules will get a good profits from coins and reactions and then reputation 

Yes dear I really appreciate your post.because we learn from our experience . And we can increase our knowledge with experiences. And experience make good posts and good posts take good repotation . And due to good repotation we will get more money 

Yes you are right. We get reputation step by step. If we have much knowledge then we can make useful and new informative posts or topics. For useful posts we get positive reputation. So,we want to achieve much knowledge for success to crypto currency. 

Very well topic, @Atyy4152, It is very simple sequence of your topic is as first of all we have a good experience then after the experience we simply have a good reputation on our posts or comments because we have put our good experience in this post then the experienced post read all the members then definitely they will put a good evolutions and reputaions on our these posts the final and the end product is a money which is deliver to us at the end.💰✌  @Memmona

Yes friends, we can develop our knowledge by posting something good and through this our experience and growth will increase.  And when we create a post with full knowledge and experience, it will increase our reputation and make a good amount of money and earnings.

My dear mate reputation and good posts are the guarantee to make a good amount of money. Make good posts and the you get ratings or reputations and by reputation you get money.

That's right good work totally depends on good knowledge and only good and informative work could earn us better ratings and earnings as well.

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true that work here needs good specifications. All our publications are good and useful. We got a reputation. All our comments are important, and all our knowledge is great and extensive, we got profits.