Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔 - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. I think there is no problem with that, and the biggest example of that is the title of your post, which I attached with an emoji.

I noticed that most of the members here rarely use emojis. I think this is because they focus on the content of the information they provide more than anything else but you can use emojis if you want. 

• +2 1

Good morning guys, yes it is a very good question whether we can use syickers, I would like to tell that by using sticker, we are expressing our inner filings. So it is not a bad thing to use stickers, we can use stickers. 

You can use stickers in your post and in this way neither you will get any warning point nor your account will be banned. You can use the stickers in your post where you think is appropriate. And even if you do, you won't have to face any problem. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is possible to use emojis while writing your post to make it distinctive and attractive, and you will not receive a warning or ban point because of that, but I advise you not to overdo it, "one emoji at the end of the post"

• +5 1

Welcome my friend, I did not read in the forum policy that it is forbidden to use emojis, but in my opinion, abide by the rules and the forum policy, and then you will not have to worry about your account

Hi dear you can use the sticker for experess your expression. But you are do not use mostly sticker. You become a good person in this platforum. If your working is good.

• +5 1

I exactly don’t know about it. But senior members said that you can make posts with stickers.So,you can do it. Always follow the rules and make useful posts for always survive to crypto currency. 

Yes, you can use stickers to make your posts more interesting and fun. You can also add screenshots, or photo or even a file to support your post with it, or prove that what you are saying is correct. 

12 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

You can use stickers in your post and in this way neither you will get any warning point nor your account will be banned. You can use the stickers in your post where you think is appropriate. And even if you do, you won't have to face any problem. 

@Mir Hamza Actually here every post main intention is to explain the information related with the topic so for explain the information any one can use the emoji easily here as like we often use emoji.. Yah you are right that there has no restriction about using emoji into the topic or comment.

well frankly speaking I don't know about this my friend , but all I know is that we can screenshot anything and posts it here,  anyway I can say that I'm still a newbie because I have so many things to learn in this forum.  Senior members will tell you more.

• Useful or interesting 2

My friend, I do not think that emojis are against the rules. On the contrary, I find them a way to communicate the idea we are proposing as well as a way to attract readers.
But, being a beginner so far, I did not find a comment containing emojis, and I did not know the reason
Thank you for bringing up this topic
Good luck

Yea you can use  stickers butt it does not matter on the publication.According to me you should not use it in the comments .If you want to know more about it, ask your old members .

I think you can use them if they are necessary to explain some feeling or any thing necessary to the post if not you can't use them like any other words you use in your post but you have the emoji in your writing box you can use them too

Good and useful question, my friend, regarding the feature to put stickers in your post. I think it is acceptable and does not conflict with the rules of the forum, but I do not think that you need to enter symbols and stickers in your post. You can explain your idea and communicate it to other members in easy and clear sentences without the need for any additions

• +3 1

Used to do not make use of any kind of peel-off stickers during my remarks. We believe it is permitted to utilize a poster, emojis, or even photos, if that provides the subject some type of clarification, this can not really impact the actual banning from the accounts, if you wish to make certain of this, evaluate the actual discussion board guidelines to understand much more.

Yes of course you can use stickers but I think not much profitable for you it may be makes your post attractive you should receive likes only for your content not for stickers so you should not put more attention towards stickers you should search information and then make useful post.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you can use posters and your account is not blocked, but there are no suitable posts for posters. You must be careful before posting any poster so that your account is not blocked in the future. I prefer writing the comment because it is better, guaranteed and thanks

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you can use emoji, but stickers I don’t know. Forum rules never prevent you from not posting emojis in your published posts or your topic in question. The matter is only relative. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Yes my friend why not we use sticker on that form because when we answer a question we express our thoughts and feelings through that images or stickers that will help in understanding that comments so we use stickers on that forum easily.

There are many topics that contain posters to be placed in the topic, and I did not find that there is a problem with this, my friend. I hope you have benefited from my answer.

Yes you can use stickers here now.I think you are very eager to use the stickers. If you want to use stickers, you can do it. There is not much. All the senior members who use it, you can use it if you want.

When we write a comment we can see there is a option to add imogies and we can add imogies from that and it will not affect on our account. Rather, we can attract visitors by using imogies. But we shouldn't use other imogies or sticker that is not in this comment dashboard. hope this comment helped you. 

Of course we can,but I see no reason why you should be making using of emoji  here,after all no one is after the emoji you used,the only thing members are concerned about is the quality and usefulness for the post,so take time to kae your post sensible instead of using emoji

can we used stickers here my friend thought that the use of stickers does not affect the publication  i have a confusion that if we use stickers in our posts then what happen ? it will be banned or not ? 

I think yes we can use some stickers to get attention of the members on our posts but this is not suitable method . We should just make the quality posts and the members will attract towards our posts automatically .I think there is no restriction on using the stickers in posts thats why we can use them without any fear.