Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔 - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔

Yes, you can use the emoji and the media, as it is not in violation of the rules of the forum and you will not be banned if you use it, it helps sometimes, through emoji you can clarify your feeling, and the media you can use to clarify an idea in your topic, so it is useful

I have never use them. Sometimes I was thinking about using emoji's but I haven't know how to did it. if you can give us any example to use it.
about your question why emoji's have been deleted from your posts, unfortunately I don't know anything about this act.

@Jahanzaib Choudhry

Before to use emojis in the forum first consider the significance it will play on members that's the readers. To what extend does emojis deliver the real meaning of the message. What matters is well constructed, simplify crypto info. Simple this is not a chatting platforms for making friends but an avenue, a citadel provided for learning and sharing the genuine knowledge of crypto currencies

Dear friend, do not worry about this. The forum allows the use of stickers so you will not be banned, but it is better if your focus is on providing useful content and values more than your focus on using stickers and emojis. Good luck.

Yes in this forum their are some media files that are accepted like the emojis sticker's and some other's jpeg and png files but make sure the sticker much related to Crypto currency exchange.

Forum rules do not contradict expressive posters, but their use may impair the quality of the post, as it becomes a post that lacks professionalism and seriousness. This is according to my view.

• +3 1

My friend, I think we can use stickers and they do not lead to a ban, but we have to verify the information to avoid falling into the ban

I think sticker is not available in the forum but we can attach the sticker in this online work with digital currency

Yes you may use stickers in your posts but i suggest that we should focus on our content to make it useful instead of wasting time on such activities.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that you can use stickers and emoji on your post when you use stickers in your post your post looking beautiful it become your post excited and beautiful so don't worry about your account your account I cannot be e ban by using stickers and images thank you

5 hours ago, Abdulahad bashir ahmad said:

You topic is really unique and interesting but dear i never seen that anybody use the stickers in thier comments or post and i also want to know about this if it is possible then how we use the stickers in our post or comments 

With different stickers, comments or posts look more interesting. It gives the reader emotions😃 Therefore, I think that use of its is appropriate.😉

I think the stickers are there for the using of the members so if you want to use the stickers you can easily use if there is no issue with using them and there is no rule that you cannot use them

Friend sincerely I would not know to tell you if you can use stickers because I have never used stickers and I have never seen someone use stickers so what I would tell you is to inform yourself or look for data so that you can know if you can or do not.

I don't think it will cause any problem but don't focus on such things .. instead you should focis on making your posts useful and avoid breaking the rules and search to write an attractive content so that you get positive reputation .. good luck

Hello friend, I don’t know. I’m not seeing comments with stickers. I don’t think that puts you under ban.

Yes friends, we can use stickers  we are expressing our expression with the sticker and there is no harm in it, so we are also from many members who use the stickers in their comment head post where I am  also one of  them  .

I think I understood you want to add the emails for writing the responses or topics, in my opinion, this is good. I think you will not be banned. good luck my friend.

• +2 1

I am not senior but I think it is acceptable to put some stickers it will make your topic more attractive 

We do not use stickers on the cryptotalk community we can use emoji that is available in the upper bar of the message you where type about Cryptocurrency on cryptotalk.

• +4 1

Dont be over load on the emojis. Use emoji where it is necessary.  I think its not against the rule of forum. The most facts is here have no any more necessary for the emojis. This all about in my opinion. 

Yes you are allowed to use stickers Emojis  but I'll suggest you avoid these stickers . You should focus on your content instead of using stickers.

Hello my dear friend I am new in this platform and I have not enough information and I hope you will not be banned from my friend and I wish the members with experience help you

With all due respect , stickers are for teenagers and children and this is a professional forum, you should be serious about everything that you write and do , and take your presence here seriously. It is not a matter of being banned or not it is a matter of providing a useful and respectful content.