Not so sure - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

Well talking on this forum here we find different sections but again all section talks on crypto rather than other things I believe this site is legit and has a great future. And I am not familiar to ecr20 or airdropo. Com so I can't suggest anything on that. 

The problem may not be from the wallet because most of airdrops now are fake which most is just waste of time and data. Check market cap to know is the project is legit or fake before engaging. 

When you need any knowledge about crypto this is the rightful place to come to but as for airpods i can say for now but some people here should have knowledge about it

Yes, this forum is an educational forum that provides a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and it is composed of many sections as each section is devoted to talking about a specific topic
As for the site, unfortunately I did not try it and you do not know what to answer you.

This site or forum is only focused on what is all about the world of cryptography and nothing else you will only find information about cryptography and everything related to them and with your problem I think you should look for a reliable wallet in which you already have confidence or if you are not looking for information or ask a friend who knows.

I am really confused on where to lay my complain to, because it has been seven days now I can't withdraw my cryptotalk campaign btc how can I reach out to yobit support team. 

Yes, this is true. The forum here is all the information in it that explains the glory of the encrypted business, how it is traded, and how to make profits from it. It is very reliable and has a good reputation

sure need you understand the advise for growing this site you need to make posts each day and get your earning on yobit platform.

Cryptotalk is a platform where crypto related issues are discussed and information and knowledge are shared for individual benefit of. However, with regard to airdrop, yes it's benefiting and unstable and should not be relied upon.

• +5 1

Thank you for this information that you have shared with us. There are reliable sites, but I find that most airdrops are unstable and sometimes fake, and Android I do not know anything about it or yobit is the best site

On 12/10/2020 at 8:52 PM, Browser said:

I am really confused on where to lay my complain to, because it has been seven days now I can't withdraw my cryptotalk campaign btc how can I reach out to yobit support team. 

@Browser if you want to contact the administrators of this forum, go to top right corner of your screen and press the options, go to 'browse' and then select 'staff'. You will see them in  a list and you can send a message to them. You will have to wait for them to come online before you get your reply.

• +2 1

use accept as true with wallet its what i exploit for tokens its very easy to use and its rapid and for airdrop strive installing airdrop king this app assist you discover reliable airdrops.

You can use an erc20 wallet to store your reward tokens for airdrops, such as Trust Wallet or MetaMask, of course, if you are trying to obtain tokens through telegram bots, remember that most are scams and they waste your time, try looking for legitimate airdrops and good luck

If you are not sure to choose the sites then you should do your own research.this platform is the best opportunity for earning money and knowledge no sites can compete it.

If you are not so certain it's better to live away, After I visited the web site airdropbob.Com I additionally felt unsure whether or not this website online turned into paying or now not. Searching on Google, I also located no remarks from users only from web sites whose evaluations won't be objective.

I do not know what problems you are facing in in the wallet but you should use the trust wallet in Android or metamask in desktop that will help you to solve your problems with cryptocurrency and tokens

Most airdrop give away are fake and they can perceived you to pay for some fake coins that didn't worth any value it might not give in to your wallet.

Hello friend, in this segment of gatherings we are examining the issue the looking by the amateur and you post substance of airdrop don't posts like this is absolutely bad for us to post insignificant posts on various areas of crypto talk discussion. In any case notice focuses for us..

Actually As for this forum, it is not a download or impressive like that. You achieve not must ERc2  wallet in organization to pick up your money. every you get to see to is unguarded an credit on the Yobit platform and you will catch payment in attendance every  6 hours , blameless chance mate . 

On 12/31/2019 at 4:10 AM, Nurul Huda said:

Yes it's true what you say that this forum explains about cryptocurrency so if people want to know about the world of crypto then in the forum they can find out too even they can invest and trade in this forum if they want to get profit.

That's the number one of the reasons a cryptocurrency trader must come to this forum and learn more about what they are doing since not only we learn here but at the same time we earn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Either these currencies are essentially without a blockchain, or the fees to transfer them are insufficient But look for another way to profit away from airdrops, as it is useless at this time and start trading to achieve profits.

This forum is a good place to increase your knowledge and awareness about the crypto world. In the meantime you can earn some satoshis with each post totalling to 20 k satoshis a day maximum. This is not an airdrop, this is a long-term campaign. You can find the detailed information in the "about forum" subcathegory. Good luck

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This site is only for crypto world users.Most were scamms and fake airdrops that denied distribution. Situation with airdrops is really frustrating and the main airdrop site I was using airdropalert havent delivered a good airdrops since a year

• +1 1

well you can not say if the airdrop is legit or not before you join it and before the airdrop make you some coins you will only be able to know when the coin will be listed.