Not so sure - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

Oh dear in this section of forums we are discussing the problem the facing by the beginner and you post content of airdrop don't posts like this is totally not good for us to post irrelevant posts on different sections of crypto talk forum. Otherwise warning points for us.

If you are facing trouble to get your ERC-20 tokens in your wallet, you can try to use wallets like MetaMask or Trust wallet. As a newbie, you might find Trust wallet more comfortable to use than that of MetaMask wallet because it automatically adds tokens in the list. 

Actually i am also not so sure about the legitimacy of the airdrops as there are many types of airdrops are coming very often and that is only on the people to use there wise minds to apply .

.The cryptotalk forum is not an aerial launch, it is a community made up of internet traders, trainees, apprentices, and others where we share and post topics from this thematic point, linked to the exchange of yobit.

This site is best for crypto world. If you are want to talk about airdrops then you can join the section of airdrops. There you will find latest and best airdrops. 

Bro now most of the airdrops are just scam, if you are not sure about this airdrops then I suggest you to stay away from it. But if you are still interested in it then do your deep research about it.

The forum is of how we can relate on a similar bases on Crypto coins as to share information and discuss them as that's visibly what everybody can see and do, and on wallets as of ERC 20 coins, you can use the metamask, trust wallet also, as they are 2 great ERC 20 wallets

My advice to you would be to stay away from air drops and be more active on this forum as it pays better than any air drop out there and it is also an educational forum.

That CryptoTalk is a forum dedicated to helping beginners, so you can ask any question about crypto currencies. As for the airdrops of tokens, they are profitable, but we must beware of some fake airdrops in order to steal your money.

I didn't understand what the problem was. But I understand you can not find a erc20 wallet, it is very simple the same wallet Trust Wallet supports erc20.

Yes offcourse  we can make posts on questions and answered there about crypto currencies.  As this forum  is totally  related  to crypto currencies and crypto  word .

You can use different wallets that can help you. Your issue regarding that crypto is genuine and you're not slow. This is the best website you can have for. And now you can get each and every knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:41 PM, Jennarenee1212 said:

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

At first I want to say that this forum site based on cryptocurreny discussion. And it's not an airdrop program. As i know that i think it's en event. We can earn free bitcoin from this site by working on it..

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

You can participate in different airdrops and it depends on their blockchain, but majority of them prefer to used ethereum network as their medium of transaction, so if you want to easily transfer ethereum tokens I will recommend trust wallet

i would stay away from the site a it looks fishy, also what kind of problems are you facing with ERC20 tokens?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The forum provides you all the information  related to the the crypto world. But it is also true that you should have the patience to know  the answers. You can use a good wallet like trust wallet to store your erc20 tokens. This will be helpful i guess. And if you face any other problems then also discuss it with us. 

yes airdropbob is a legit website where you can participate in cryptocurrency airdrop in that website all the airdrop are legit I have also used this website 

I don't have any knowledge related to aordrops I can say something about this forum, in this forum can share your knowledge or any informative news by making post and also give replies to others post and for each post you can earn 1K satoshi and this is a very good platform

Yes.I also participated in a lot of airdrops of ERC20 tokens.Right now among all the airdrops,almost 75% airdrop is of ERC20 coins.Because creating a new ERC20 token is not any difficult task.So the scammers also using it to cheat people.That's why most of the airdrops are scam,they will want a big gas fee from you.But later those coin will be useless.

In general this site is all about crypto currency bit we have airdrop section I think it will sound better if you go to the section and lay your questions there are good people will provide you with good answers

For me, my friend, I do not waste my time collecting airdrops, because the majority of them are fraudulent and fraudulent projects and you will not win anything from them, so you must make sure of good airdrops

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/30/2019 at 8:41 AM, Jennarenee1212 said:

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

I think these are airdrop Most of them are scammers and promoting currencies that have no value in real so you do not need to waste your time with her dear friend

I am not aware of such airdrop, so I can't really say but if you are looking for the best wallet to store your ETH and ERC-20 tokens, I believe you need to try out Trust Wallet or MyEtherWallet.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

21 minutes ago, issa123h said:

I think these are airdrop Most of them are scammers and promoting currencies that have no value in real so you do not need to waste your time with her dear friend

Most of the airdrop listing websites are not doing any research on the airdrop they advertise, they just get paid some small amount and list it. The one that I'm using airdropalert is performing due diligence on the projects and excludes most of the scammy ones. Sometimes one can get away but it will be obvious if they turn to a scam. Most of the airdrops on airdropalert are paying although probably not any significant amount. Also a lot of airdrops require KYC lately, which I never recommend doing.

My dear friend I have not tried this website. You may have get the answer of your question and it's too late for me to try that air drop. The next time I see this type of AirDrop will try to check whether it is legit or not.