Not so sure - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

On 2/13/2020 at 12:14 PM, Win said:

I chek and look that trust wallet says is one if the best in erc20 token.but sad to say trust wallet is not an exchanger its only a wallet tha can store youre token and i dont really like wallet that cannot exchange tokens

Yes and also they have new think refferal is alive now in the new update.

I feel this is the best platform to gain knowledge and earn money. Here users are also learning how to invest and trade in crypto market.They are also helping you to be alert of scammers. Post 30 comments regularly and you will earn money. 

On 12/30/2019 at 12:11 PM, Jennarenee1212 said:

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

I checked aridropbob.com. I felt it was pretty legit. Most airdrop sites are legit, since you are not to invest anything with them. The problem is that those coins may be worth nothing.

I dont understand the problem you have with erc20 tokens. Well if you are not a coder or developer, the only problem you might have is storing erc20 tokens is storing them. There are many wallets you can use, I would advise, MEW or MyEtherWallet or Metamask. 

I dont agree blonde are slow or stupid. I have seen many men who are not blonde are too slow and ridiculously stupid. 

Yes this forum is really very good and crypto is giving us good money and this money will be help us in many ways...here we can learn about many coins currencies and the important coin is bitcoin which will be withdraw by yobit

Is there any information more about crypto?

Can anyone tell me about etherum and faucet?

Edited by Dr Zubair

Why you feel unsure, firstly confirm  your process.and read guidelines if you feel all those are suitable for you.take a huge risk and find what is good for you. 

Hey mate, I saw youtube that trust wallet and meta mask wallet is the best erc20 wallet and you can use trust wallet erc20 for airdrop or bounty project. I hope you understand what I am saying.    

Yeah actually this forum is all about the crypto world and currencies and this forum is completely legit.You don't need to be worried at all.You can ask and read the posts about crypto to increase your knowledge in this field.Also there are many sub-forums which can help you a lot.

This place is very pleasant and safe We learn from it all about coding and it has many departments for learning within this field ... I don’t trust this forum because of the large number of fraud and theft now.

The forum is to do with everything in the crypto world there is a lot to follow and do the right ideas from there is nothing more important for the world to really define something from it than to make sure that youa re able to really establishe yourself in that key we know

In this matter i have to pacific knowledge so ma not going to lie here. but i heard the ledge wallet are good source to store them. also you can search the google with Reddit mention and you will find some good answers there. good luck .. 

Once upon a time, the Airdrop business was very profitable and beautiful. but after the crypto money varieties increased, fraudulent people started to enter this system. They cooled people against AirDrop. For this reason, I recommend you to earn money in other ways and methods.

i always find legit airdrops from bitcoin talk.Where they explain all the information about the air drop.This forum is best for air drops and bounties.You can find more legit air drops then any website.

This forum contains a lot of information about cryptography and cryptocurrencies and there are a lot of different sections and this new site I do not know much about I do not want to get away from the forum now

Its hard to know which airdrop is legit or scam out there because a lot of scamers are now using air drop projects to scam especially now in the beginning of the year let's be alert and stay away.

The issue of erc20 and Airdrop can be obtained info and input from seniors here, regarding its use and distribution, it can be seen in etherscan info whether it is good or not. And the problem of supply demand is that we can look at the dex exchange for erc20 which has good or not consistent price and market issues.

I think this site is specialized in the crypto world and discusses everything related to crypto.  An airdrop has been launched on this site, their program / competition really makes me happy.  I support this topic.  Overall, a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency can be gained from this forum.

This forum is chat about to the cryptocurrencies no more than and you tin expansion a quantity of profit buy in a minute redistribution round about ideas and informations about cryptocurrency, delighted relocation mate.

Well I don't really know much about airdrops because am new here but with time I will get to know more because this forum has taught me alot , I don't participate on airdrop because I have low knowledge of it .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this forum is a great place for knowledge in cryptocurrency.  Currently there are lots of users joining.  You can learn a lot from the posts of different people with different mindsets and from here you can earn 30k satoshi per day.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:41 AM, Mahbubamili said:

It is the best and very trusted forum . This forum is a great place where you get  knowledge on cryptocurrency. You can learn a lot from the posts of various people

This is true mate, there are many people are sharing their knowledge about cryptocurrency and this good and nice from us because we have some source of informations. Happy posting.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:11 PM, Jennarenee1212 said:

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

Well these days there is a lot of scam in the online world. So you should always make research that's good you asked about it here. But i have not heard about it so unfortunately i can't help you. 

I found out about the trust wallet here.  I didn't know about this trust wallet.  I only used coinbase.  I learned their benefits.  This is why you are numerous

In this forum, you can see all that is related to cryptocurrencies from news and learn a lot, including airdrops of currencies and tokens.

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/20/2020 at 9:35 PM, Sagor said:

i also think that before joining any airdrop all should analyze first about the project and then he can join on that airdrop to avoid any kind of scam.

Doing your own research is the best for you to protect yourself from scam sites. Of course you need to study deeply about crypto currency if you want to earn huge amount here so i suggest to you to don't stop learning. 

On 12/30/2019 at 10:11 AM, Jennarenee1212 said:

Many airdrops recently are scams anyway and that is probably why the more recent airdrops for you did not worked out, only and only participate in airdrops from known legit ICOs, projects and exchanges and don't waste your time with the others.