Not so sure - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

For ERC20 address, you can use trust wallet which is very easy to use and fully secured. You can join many more airdrops and sometimes we can get cryptocurrency. I would request to research about the coin whether it is listed or not before joining that airdrop because people are now making fake bots of the airdrops. So, better you research before investing.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Airdrops generally will not help you. I don't know if this website you name is legit as you say or not but you should try to find other sources of income as this is not going to pay you anything. I have heard that airdrops and bounties were paying sometimes good money but this was when ICO were happening a lot often. Now it is different.

Edited by bogdanoff

This great forum is highly specialized in discussion about Cryptocurrency and it related activities, we have many sections in this forum where discussions are made including the airdrop campaign section where you can find new about airdrops but i think aidrop campaigns is a waste of time because almost 95% of them are scam. Concerning erc20 wallet i suggest you create one using the trustwallet they are good.

• +3 1

On 1/18/2020 at 2:36 PM, scorpiali said:

I really don't think there is a legit airdrops website you should participate in all airdropalert and join the max number and wait for the distribution because it's not for website airdrop but it's about the airdrop project, there is some project don't continue and Fall

Many of the airdrop programs that are created nowadays are fake and you will just waste your time thinking that you will earn something instead you will receive nothing at the end of the campaign and the funniest part is that some of them will be serious asking you to send them some amount of ethereum before you can withdraw which is a sign of big scam, we should stay away from such people especially in telegram.

• +1 1

There are some people following new projects and making some tasks for them to earn some few crypto from these projects but most they fail and can be scams too so it may not be wise to look for airdrops. I have looked in bounties too and maybe they have a better chance but demand tasks done daily and for many months.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/13/2020 at 8:44 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Many of the airdrop programs that are created nowadays are fake and you will just waste your time thinking that you will earn something instead you will receive nothing at the end of the campaign and the funniest part is that some of them will be serious asking you to send them some amount of ethereum before you can withdraw which is a sign of big scam, we should stay away from such people especially in telegram.

Never send any amount of euthereum to any airdrops asking for that, it's a fake one and the majority of airdrops are now fake or don't send any coins. But in general they still some legit one you need just to check all of them and wait

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Never send any amount of euthereum to any airdrops asking for that, it's a fake one and the majority of airdrops are now fake or don't send any coins. But in general they still some legit one you need just to check all of them and wait

That's true now a time so many fake coin developers asks deposit some amount of ETH, because of send that fake coins in our erc20 wallet but don't send any amount of ETH

because present most of airdrops are fake and priceless, their main intention only collect ETH and they sends us fake coins so be care full and join only legit airdrops.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Instead of airdrop campaigns i now prefer to focus and make good quality posts in this forum so that i will be eligible to earn some talkcoin and satoshi after my post receive a positive reaction because bitcoin has began to rise again which is a good opportunity to earn some money.

• +2 1

I'm not so so sure how to explain ERC20 to you but I will try, they are cryptocurrencies too, they use the Ethereum and run there and they are called tokens. They can be used for a reason but some are not and they were only made to be traded and with a lot of marketing their price was up a lot in the past. Now we have many tokens and thousands are traded on exchanges. Hope I helped.

• +2 1

On 9/18/2020 at 2:56 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Instead of airdrop campaigns i now prefer to focus and make good quality posts in this forum so that i will be eligible to earn some talkcoin and satoshi after my post receive a positive reaction because bitcoin has began to rise again which is a good opportunity to earn some money.

The best way in the moment to earn crypto currency is here in this forum,just collect talke coin and you are fine, for sure he have a good future . You waste your time hereand learn and earn in the same time, there is no best way

• +1 2

I checked this website and it looks very well written, the developer was very good. I hav not earn from airdrops but some few I took part it didn't demand a lot but most are not paying because the projects don't make money and they don't give coins but this can change so it will be good to follow some websites and this one too possibly.

The ERC20 you ask are tokens that are using Ethereum. They are like coins but they don't have a blockchain. They are smart contracts.

Edited by cryptovlek
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

The best way in the moment to earn crypto currency is here in this forum,just collect talke coin and you are fine, for sure he have a good future . You waste your time hereand learn and earn in the same time, there is no best way

Yes my friend and it is not only talkcoin we can earn in this forum at the moment you can also earn 1000 Satoshi for any of your post which get rated with positive for that i am encouraged us to make quality post so that our posts will be rated.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, el-Muhammady said:

Yes my friend and it is not only talkcoin we can earn in this forum at the moment you can also earn 1000 Satoshi for any of your post which get rated with positive for that i am encouraged us to make quality post so that our posts will be rated.

Sure brother I forget about the bitcoin satoshi because the forum was stopped this payment for a ling time and now they come back i think, it's a good opportunity for all members to earn and learn crypto currency with easy way

• +2 1

Yes this platform is specialized in Crypto currencies, you can find a lot of.useful topics here, about aidropbob I am not sure about it, you can check rating website or beer money platform, as for erc20 you can create wallet on trust wallet, it very good.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

13 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Sure brother I forget about the bitcoin satoshi because the forum was stopped this payment for a ling time and now they come back i think, it's a good opportunity for all members to earn and learn crypto currency with easy way

Yes my friend they stopped payment in satoshi back then because of the introduction of the new talkcoin which is about to begin trading in October 15, the Satoshi payment was implemented back because of the delay that happened about the new talkcoin because it was supposed to begin trading this month but let hope for the best.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, el-Muhammady said:

Yes my friend they stopped payment in satoshi back then because of the introduction of the new talkcoin which is about to begin trading in October 15, the Satoshi payment was implemented back because of the delay that happened about the new talkcoin because it was supposed to begin trading this month but let hope for the best.

They have plan to put the talk coin on trade in the middle of this month but they report that to the October, i hope they don't make another date for listing again and the new coin will be with a good price too, and just keep the payment for bitcoin as much as they can 

• +1 1

Hallo friends this forum is best because here we can earn money and also get more knowledge about the crypto currency. There are many air drop sites but I am not going behind them because they cannot be trusted, The only trusted site as per my opinion is cryptotalk.

Friend, there's nothing wrong with that! ERC-20 Is like a separate platform, but also related to cryptocurrency, mainly ether. I would recommend that you install a wallet on your phone - trust wallet, which allows you to easily use all the features, and even store bitcoin. But the point is in erc20, you just need to send your eth address

7 hours ago, scorpiali said:

They have plan to put the talk coin on trade in the middle of this month but they report that to the October, i hope they don't make another date for listing again and the new coin will be with a good price too, and just keep the payment for bitcoin as much as they can 

Like seriously there will problem if it happens again that the trading date for talkcoin is postponed in October again because many members will go offline again which is due to the BTC payment which claim only post with positive rating will receive payment, many people are complaining of not getting rated despite making good post.

• +1 1

Friend you are new on this site and if you want to earn crypto currency then dont waist your time on any airdrops and faucets because 95% are fake or dont pay you instead of that make posts earn bitcoin learn about bitcoin and crypto market if you want a real earnings .

17 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

Like seriously there will problem if it happens again that the trading date for talkcoin is postponed in October again because many members will go offline again which is due to the BTC payment which claim only post with positive rating will receive payment, many people are complaining of not getting rated despite making good post.

Yes true peoples will not accept another date listing for talk coin and it's a good thing to listed in the same date to grow the forum and make great and bring more good users too,so it's a good opportunity for the forum and also for the yobit exchanges too

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I think that I have read in this forum about Telegram channels that help to know everything you want about the airdrop and its profits, but I am not fully aware of this topic yet .

This is extremely confided in discussion and in the event that you don't know about it you are allowed to go pal and furthermore one thing is you can get familiar with a ton here in this gathering with regards to digital money or in n crypto world

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

Yes true peoples will not accept another date listing for talk coin and it's a good thing to listed in the same date to grow the forum and make great and bring more good users too,so it's a good opportunity for the forum and also for the yobit exchanges too

Yes my friend people will even get encouraged immediately the here the talkcoin has been laughed and population will increase more the way it is now and yobit exchanger will get more users just the way you earlier stated.

• +1 1
  • +3 1