Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

Positive rating is actually what every member of this forum want to get from other members but you should not expect positive rating if you comment is found not useful and important base on the rules and regulations biding the forum.

Pensions are small not only in Russia. It's not better here in Ukraine. Even to pay for a communal apartment is not enough to retire. In general, it is so, but what kind of pensioner tell me owns all the advantages of even a PC at the moment. A grandmother or grandfather who is 70-80 years old does not even know how to turn on the PC. And you tell retirees to let the exchange make the privileges. And even verified. I do not think that there are so many pensioners on the stock exchanges. Overall, the idea is good. But not for the current retirees. It is more likely that our generation will already understand this.

Well, since there is a lot of time in retirement, you can also study the cryptocurrency. Then you need to start saving your pension for investing or trading, whichever suits you best, and so start earning. Everything is possible, the main thing is not to abandon this business.  

The idea is very sound. If you think about it, why not invest, for example, $ 50 in bitcoin every month. per year it is $ 600. So in a couple of years it will be possible to buy 1 bitcoin. And maybe in 10 years it will already cost 100,000, it will be a very good addition to the pension.

What does Putin have to do with it? I do not think that it is necessary to interfere with this chat and him, and any other politician, as well as politics in general. Yes, this is prohibited by the rules.

And if we return to the topic - pension as an investment in cryptocurrency, I can only repeat that this is currently a definitely losing option for almost any pensioner. I strongly advise older people, especially those who have a small pension and for whom it is the only source of income, to invest in this asset!

Welcome dear on this amazing and wonderful platform it's a very good platfrom here we can learn the language in a good way and earn the money.While ratings giving on such  a comments or post which is full of knowledge and information after the member analysis than we get good ratings.

Hello dude according to me it is totally depends on your knowledge because if you have a knowledge then you make a useful post and people give a positive reputation so try to make a useful post and good luck.

• +5 1

Everyone will have problems with retirement, both the current generation and the future. If you don’t start dealing with your own finances and don’t invest in crypto, you will have to live with a miserable pension. It is unlikely that the pension will be enough for a crypt, but at least part of it needs to be invested.

This gathering isn't only for making mindfulness. There is need to acquire great rating in the discussion. We ought to likewise put forth attempt to gain great commitment to the headway in the discussion.

This is a rather risky undertaking, since it is not known what will happen to the crypt in 5 years, not to mention 40-50 years. In general, I would think in parallel about alternative forms of income in retirement. 

You are welcome in the forum, and in case you encounter any problem, you can contact the support. I wish you, my friend, a lot of profit and a happy day.

Considering the size of the pension, you can replace it with anything, it will not be worse. But seriously, it is obviously impossible, try to explain to an elderly person about the crypt and the withdrawal methods, make sure.

Retirees have a lot of time, if they can understand at least a little bit about airdrops and how to sell on the stock exchange, they will be able to earn extra money. If you are just getting ready for retirement - looking for money to invest in a crypt, retirement will help a lot, I think

Ladies and gentlemen, @Ali.zx @David84A lot of people engage each day with cryptocurrencies. If there is an unknown thing here, let's say what is right to each other so if we don't like any content, we won't give ratings but it's not right that we give negative ratings to help each other. Knowledge acquisition should be rich and important information messages Then we receive positive ratings so we cannot copy a reply from anyone else, it is not very wrong to respond to it with our own creativity. Thank you very much.

And I thought, as an experiment, to invest pension contributions in bitcoin and see what the result will be in the end. Most likely, from the amount that is accumulated in this way, simply passive income will be more than a regular pension.

Hello, colleagues
I agree with the idea that we evaluate each other positively
This acts as an incentive for us to continue and develop ourselves
Even the negative reviews and comments, although offensive, are beneficial
It alerts us all about gaps in our posts
In the end, we must work together to create a beautiful and wonderful environment
Thanks to all.

Welcoming everyone is one thing that every one likes to do. But doing that by giving positive remarks isn't something that I personally don't is suitable. You will gain good reputation if your posts are good and meaningful, or else there is no point in providing you with positive remarks. This is just my opinion.

• +2 1

Hello guys If we put positive evaluations for each other, we will not lose anything, we will benefit and benefit others. If the topic does not contain negativity, stay away from negative evaluations. I hope that I will also be supported by positive evaluations and good luck

Welcome to our cryptotalk family.i hope you are well you notice very good thing in the forum.thanks for this good topic.if you have any difficulty so ask us .we help you in every difficulty.

Hello friends I am new here in this wonderful forum, thank you members for the useful information you provide us that we need.

Dear friend you are perfectly right. Positive reputation is most important in this forum. So we will try to post good and positive content and also support others to help them t in posting daily.

• +2 1

Dear friend you should post a useful topic containing information about cryptocurrencies so that you can get positive reviews read a lot and stick to the rules and you will get a lot of good reputation .