Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

Hello mate well come to this forum cryptotalk it's your lucky and great opportunity for you to be here make sure you also follow forum rules in order for you to make it and do well by making quality publications and you will get postive reputations.

• +2 1

24 minutes ago, noura said:

Hello my friend, I advise you to work hard and publish posts with useful content and read the forum rules well and abide by them in order to earn good profits.

@noura One of the important things in the forum are the positive reactions, they are part of the payment and we would all like to obtain many, it is not something easy, but very possible, beyond the good publications and comments, we must also have a good method of interaction,
So that communication between users is very effective and we can help each other, everything is a system of things to make the account grow and the profits as well.

Actually, You have to work, research and collect knowledge to present it in the form of a useful topic that contains information that attracts the reader and is within the conditions and rules.If you will do good comments or posts good content which will be valuable and useful for others then definitely you will be able to get good reputation .

My friend, you are welcome here. You will definitely get our support and positive evaluation. If we get useful information from your posts, do not worry. Keep working until you get the support of friends and a good reputation.

This is not the best way to present yourself in the forum remember that asking for good reputations is penalized by the moderators so if you want to get good reputations you should create useful posts that have your contribution but not ask for them to be given to you, I recommend that you read the rules of the forum. 

Welcome dear good ratings is benificail for your future and your good earnings.Speacilly positive rating gained from your relevant and positive sharing information.So this is too much benificail.

Hello my friend
You can get positive reviews when you post new useful posts about cryptocurrency ideas, here you get a good and positive reputation, and also when you reply to posts and share your useful information. Also here, the person who reads your responses gives you a good reputation, so you should get acquainted with the field of cryptocurrencies and you should gain knowledge from this field in order to get useful information and high experience.

We all want to increase our positive reputation you have to first commit to work and publish daily and then comment on other people's posts and interact with publications and most importantly your posts must be important and informative useful to other members, non-duplicate and meaningful and you have to abide by the rules of the forum my friend.

Yes, my dear friend, of course you have to publish new and useful topics to gain positive evaluations in the fun coding world to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Warmly welcome you to this forum. It our duty to welcome our new members to this forum. And also we have to stand by them support them.  Follow the rules and work hard  . hopefully one day you will reach your goal. My best wishes always for you .❤

Welcome among us in the forum.
We wish you to have a good time.
But you have to focus on creating good and useful topics, learn more and share it with us, to deserve positive reviews greatly on your good work, and members will definitely give it to you when they like what you write and publish.

• +3 1

On 1/22/2021 at 11:42 PM, AsimAbbas said:

I just want to see how you all guys welcome the new members , I will be very happy to see the how many likes and ratings I get  you guys, waiting anxiously,it will not cost you but will give me pleasure waiting for you good response

Dear welcome to this platform and I'm happy to see members like you that are happy to be part of this platform and making topics quality I already give you react just because you are new here so keep working hard and learn and earn at the same time..

The positive rating is the only way to get a payment in the Bitcoin and that is why we should do give the positive ratings to the people and also we will be able to receive it like that

On 3/13/2021 at 12:11 PM, Salman6493 said:

Welcome to this great platform my friend. I will advice you on how to use this forum wisely and to gain knowledge and income. Strive to create useful topics and posts so that cryptotalk users will give you positive reputation. 

Well come friend here.. It's really a wonderful forum to work on it and earn the charming amount here. We not only earn bitcoin from here, although we have learn a lot of new things about crypto currency and trading business on the forum.. We agin thanked to the forum as he provided us such opportunity to work on it.. We are laid only by posting on it.. It is not like other site which take the work and not paid in return. So I advised other people to join this forum and enjoy there earnings here. 

• +1 1

Welcome, of course the rating is very important and in order to get it we have to write useful and interesting things and encourage others' posts, and you will get the rating we want .

Hello my friend, I must warn you that you should post topics within the encrypted discussion here in the assembly, and we must make efforts to contribute better and advance in the forum.

I am also a new member like you but I think that if you want to get a positive reputation then you need to make sure that you do something that will impact knowledge on other members so that they can give you a positive reputation.

Welcome, my friend, with your presence here with us in this wonderful forum. You do not have to pay attention to the abundance of reputations. Try to focus on creating good and useful content for others, and you will automatically receive good reputation.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, if you want to get a good reputation you should make an effort and publish useful topics, then you will also get the attention of others, You can gain knowledge from useful publications, good luck

Post so I would advise you

Instead of asking people like this to rate you, do your job so well that people don’t necessarily find opinions useful and there is also an important basis around the regulations tead steadily try to get it with your efforts and your work and make it useful and write new posts And by commenting they will get them or you deserve them. Ratings are kind of like honors. You don’t give it blindly.

Welcome to this forum my friend
First of all, I'll give you a piece of advice : Don't force people to react with your posts in a positive way,
Make your posts useful and contain enough information and you will get positive reaction without asking members to do it,
I wish you to have a nice time here and get a lot of knowledge and money.

• +3 1

Really very nice to have a rating
Positive for your posts as long as they include knowledge
And the interest deserves a good evaluation
Let's work hard to get support

Hello my friend thank you for this information Actually, I am a beginner at cryptotalk I will work fine on this forum.

I would like to welcome you to this great forum but nothing about welcoming you with a positive reputation, positive reputation just don't come from me like that unless you make something to deserve it, so Amy be if you can create a topic, I will give you a plus.

Welcome to this forum, my dear friend. I got to join the cryptotalk because it is the best forum in the world, and you don't have to worry dear because the members of this forum love to help and I am sure that you will get an answer to any question that comes to mind