China Will Be The First Country To Have Its Own 'Bitcoin' - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

China Will Be The First Country To Have Its Own 'Bitcoin'

1 hour ago, Prince33 said:

We think this is a really good news for China, they now work on crypto and earn lots of money. But now most of countys have cryto and have earn money.China has always made good changes in every project so that it is well known in many countries.

Yes if he can develop it, then China will be the first country to earn its own 'bitcoin' but it will take a long time. No one can do anything in a hurry. Everything takes time.

China isn't the only country developing its own cryptocurrency, many countries around the world are doing the same in fact venezula has it own cryptocurrency the pedro, so the race is on and China is not in first place.

In my opinion China is a country where everything that is done in the world is done in reverse, so they are basically thinking of making their own bitcoin, and they are also trying to prove to the world again that they areTotally different and they can do everything on their own and they are capable of doing everything and I think that is a very good thing and I think from each of them we should take this education and create our own currency

On 12/30/2019 at 10:07 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

While many other countries still oppose the existence of digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Libra, China is preparing to become the first country to release a domestic digital currency.  Its development is closely watched by the world financial services industry.
Although this project has some similarities with the Facebook Libra currency, it seems like China's digital currency allows Chinese policy watchdogs to closely monitor the flow of money they have today.
Will China be the first country to create Bitcoin and is it able to compete with other coins.

Quoting

This is not possible if the countries will start to create their own coins than the all the world will start to create the coins and the coins limit will be increased so much and no one will understand that which coin is the best for future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/30/2019 at 12:07 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

While many other countries still oppose the existence of digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Libra, China is preparing to become the first country to release a domestic digital currency.  Its development is closely watched by the world financial services industry.
Although this project has some similarities with the Facebook Libra currency, it seems like China's digital currency allows Chinese policy watchdogs to closely monitor the flow of money they have today.
Will China be the first country to create Bitcoin and is it able to compete with other coins.

Quoting

keep in mind that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are different. given that the digital yuan is central and the Chinese government prohibits the exchange of bitcoin, the function of the digital yuan may be very different compared to cryptocurrency. it's like you have digital money using blockchain technology, which allows easy use and controlled and then transaction records are also seen to avoid criminal acts like money laundering.

That is really great news. Well it is only a step to introduce cryptocurrency to the people of China, if a good news happen after launching their own crypto,magbe other government make their own.

China is leading in cryptocurrency as they understand now its impossible to stop this so they are adopting and doing some very good changes as bringing their own cryptocoin which is under process and they are already bringing many soft and good policies for local peoples as they will able to have good access and use of this all in next few months they are going to bring their own coin which could be also very useful for this crypto.

China has its own impact on economy.  Many countries have still doubt   on cryptocurrency. But if china accept them then china will be able to show them the useful side of this project    

On 12/30/2019 at 10:07 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Quoting

China is the country which have most important part in the world's economy. They have totally banned the bitcoin because they want to create there own. But i think it will be only famous in china and work like a centralized coin. No decentralized benefits can be taken from that china's coin. It could be like a fiat currency which is converted to digital currency.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/30/2019 at 2:10 PM, Opinder said:

People banks of China said few weeks ago that country is almost ready to introduce digital currency. Thus China is the first country which introduce digital currency officially.

Now the china is in big danger and the business market is so much down in china this time and so many peoples are going to dead and thats the main reason that the international market is going to down so much but soon every thing is going to recover.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, Mazharul islam said:

And dreams like Bitcoin will start progressing in China, and they will be brightened to compete with other currencies in their specific currencies and re-signWith the digital currency of China, they can take first place in countries like Bitcoin.

I take this as china waging a war of their coins against bitcoin, but this war has no meaning because could last forever.

Thanks for sharing this important information. I think it is really great news for china people

On 2/17/2020 at 5:45 AM, Robot said:

Thanks for sharing this important information. I think it is really great news for china people

Yes is good news, but I hope that will be happen, because I have already heard about this news from months ago still nothing realized.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, China introduce last year that they will create their own crypto currency because they always want to regulate things for their people. I had read that the launch for that had been delayed because they are still fixing it.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:07 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Quoting

Sorry to say that China isn't the first country who are launching their own coin. I think Turkey is the first country who already launched their digital currency through blockchain.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Well, it's nice that one of the biggest countries will make its own currency then it only means that more investors will come and the new currency will be born and can be used in the market.

I think that even if they create their own coin, it will only be used by residents of China, and not other countries, so this is unlikely to affect the cryptocurrency.

Singapore is the earliest united states that will unveil online money, Singapore will help make countless areas more interested in the assignment.

We can't know for sure which country is going to be the first to launch its first cryptocurrency. It might be China but in the same time it might be any other country from this planet 

China Planning to Become First Country to Launch Digital Currency. China is preparing to become the first country to launch its own digital currency. China's central bank has released few details of its Digital Currency Electronic Payment (DCEP) project. Work on the project began five years.

Although this project has some similarities with the Facebook Libra currency, it seems like China's digital currency allows Chinese policy watchdogs to closely monitor the flow of money they have today.That's why if they launch their own bitcoin then it will be a new chance for the cryptocurrency users of China.Many countries are banning digital currencies But China will be the first country to launch its digital currency.

• +2 1

Many of the country has been using the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that china is one of them and also they are planning to upload their own Bitcoin and it will be at first time.

Doesn't a country like Russia have its own blockchain? And take Ukraine, there is its own cryptocurrency exchange kuna. China is a strong country, so that China has its own blockchain, it takes time.