Important Months in crypto - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

Both those productive months and others that we can visualize and the personal studies that we do and talking with people who have experience in investment will lead us to the conclusion in which season I will better invest the capital and be attentive to the opportunities to trade with Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I don't think we can determine the months when the coded currencies rise . It depends on supply and demand . Meaning that when purchase orders increase, this will lead to higher currency rates, and when purchase orders decrease, the price will decrease.

• +2 1

There is really no exact time or anything in the market cap and th volum because the rate of coins are always going to be changed every hour and week .

There is no exact month count for cryptocurrencies...it all depends on market cap and volume. If the market is stable, it would be a fantastic month for cryptocurrencies. And it all depends on the price of bitcoin.

I think Bitcoin is one of the most important and potent months of October to December of 2020, and one of the reasons is that it will invest in a lot of investors during this time period and also invest in more different currenciesWhich is why I think Bitcoin's Future Significant Cryptocurrency is from October to December and also inGolden time is going to be for this cryptocurrency 2021.

• +3 1

I think the best time of the month to buy cryptocurrency this month is because December is almost a month because of the low prices of coins, but if you can keep the coins at these low prices, then you will increase prices, so you can make more profit and you can also earn a lot more money and that's why I thought this whole month for cryptocurrency

I have never heard of this before, and I do not have any confidence in such predictions, the price of cryptocurrencies is related to supply and demand, it has nothing to do with the months of the year, perhaps it is possible to accurately predict through technical analysis, but not to this extent.

Every month is important in crypto. From my point of view there is no specific time or months. You have to know the market situation. Most of the things are depend on it. Research a bit.

• +1 1

I think June and December are important months for cryptocurrencies, mid-year and year-end, although there is no basis but I care much about these two times, in fact every month is important for cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

Actually i think this is not right because the market don’t know the month, if the market not good will the crypto will down , if The market good the cryptocurrency  will rise , that what i think .

I think it was good information to gain experience at the time and not to make money with all the respect and appreciation of all crypto members.

• +2 1

As for my perspective i will say that there is no month of cryptos where cryptos will get a high value so i will say that always remain active in the market and wait for the right time to trade and make a good profit out of it.

My dear friend, I do not think so. Rather, the increase in the price of encrypted currencies depends on the market value of each currency, which can rise in any month of the year, not necessary by one of the months that I specified

We must be wise and prudent in investing cryptocurrencies at every moment and constantly, not only in the months during which prices are expected to rise or the introduction of a new alternative currency, because it is possible that these expectations are not correct, so investors must take caution.

• +1 1

It is possible that these months will be more profitable and we have to increase the activity that we work in, but I think that all months are suitable for investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I do not think that these expectations are correct, because cryptocurrencies are not affected by the month, but by the movement of the financial market and also the increase in demand or supply, so it is not related to the month, in my opinion.

I think Bitcoin is one of the most important and potent months of October to December of 2020, and one of the reasons is that it will invest in a lot of investors during this time period and also invest in more different currenciesWhich is why I think Bitcoin's Future Significant Cryptocurrency is from October to December and also inGolden time is going to be for this cryptocurrency 2021.

• +3 1

From your information I come to know that these are the important months for the crypto but I think that the most important month for the crypto is the October month because in this month bitcoin incresed to thousand of dollars.

It is just speculation and rumors. Indeed, there is no specific time to work on cryptocurrencies. They are unstable currencies in a permanent rise and fall, and there is no time to work on them because you must be active and always watch price fluctuations.

• +3 1

These are incidents of the Bitcoin exchange company
June 2011: A security breach (a scam) lowered the bitcoin price on Gox. October 2011: More than 2,500 Bitcoins were sent to invalid addresses ... causing them to be lost forever ... as it could not be traced to the absence of serial numbers. April 2013: MTJux halted trading operations because the price of bitcoin was increasing rapidly, and what is meant in that case is to keep the price of the bitcoin on the rise ... but during the process of stopping the bitcoin, the price of bitcoin fell all over the world to below $ 55. Before it rebounded to levels above 100. May 2013: CoinLab sues Gox for breach of contract. This is because it failed to allow CoinLab to operate in North America. United Nations 2013: (Gox) stopped withdrawals in US dollars .. and the following month .. the site announced that it would allow withdrawals in US currency again .. but some users reported delays of weeks or months to clear withdrawals. February 2014: (Gox) company halted all Bitcoin withdrawals .. As the (CoinDesk) news site held a vote, and the result was that more than two-thirds of Mt. Gox's clients were waiting for withdrawals and liquidation of their transactions .. and that more than five Clients have been waiting for more than three months to go through the liquidation process ... At the end of the month, the company will file an application for bankruptcy protection under Chapter 11 of the Tokyo Bankruptcy Law.

• +4 2

I think that this talk is incorrect and unreliable, because there is no preferred month for making investment as prices vary in this month if prices rise in one of the months I mentioned, it is by chance and is not based on basis, so I advise all members not to adopt these words .

Actually now every coin price goes down. If we now buy any coin and when they price goes up then we sell them then we can earn more money. For this reason I think this is month is very important

• +3 1

as for my observation, i don’t think someone can predict the exact month on when’s the good or right time in crypto market. though if it’s base on the expert, i partially trust them since they are expert on that field. i hope it is true though. it will always depends on market value performance.

This is very useful information for us but I would like to know the reasons behind it that why these months are called so Luckett to earn maximum profits.. Because in my opinion there is no specific day or month to work.. If you work hard then you will pay well or if you work with lazyness and incomplete then you will paid less. So there is no specification to work... When you want, work or when you want to take a rest then go for it. It's all up to you that how you make is easy for you.. This is very good step for the forum that there is no specification of time on the forum to work within it..