Don't time a time in a time to time another time. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Audumallan

Don't time a time in a time to time another time.

I wish you all the best as you progress in cryptotalk forum.it is important to us all to stay positive and keep on doing the right thing for us to achieve our goal in cryptotalk.we should not relent in working harder. everyday should be a challenge for us to become the best version of yesterday. @Cryptotalkk congrats to you on your achievement. @Anees Khan,well said.

Members in the forum needs to set their goals in the forum. And set their mind to achieve it. Those that have plan achieve their aims with hard working and consistency. We can't have that without self decipline. 

On 1/20/2021 at 6:14 PM, Audumallan said:

I am very delighted to complete my 100 post. After the completion of the post I realise that, being on this forum you have to be committed and you have to set your goals accordingly. Put procrastination aside and be optimistic that you can do it. If you do that you are guaranteed untold success. 

Thanks

Goal is the main thing and if don't have goal in your life then you are just wasting your time and effort. So make a goal and when you achieved it then make another goal.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Well, I wish you all the best and successed, and wish you to achieve your Goals, and others reason why you are here, once again congratulations for completing or get to stage of earning some extra income..

Time is very important while we are working, I think we must have clear goals and objectives that we want to achieve in a certain time, because if we do not, we are failing us, so let's have the courage to move forward in this.

For all users I advice not to care about the time and enjoy her time without count the time or how they can post per day it's the best way to work on the forum and reach your goals, this how I do and should all do 

Mate congratulations for completing first hundreds post and I suggest you that you keep it work and learn with earn so this is very good and useful forum 

This is so my friend, reaching 100 publications is not something that is done from one day to the next, for this you have to be constant and persevering, it is the best way to start doing things right within the cryptotalk forum, everyone we want a similar goal and we have to be persistent to achieve them.

This topic that you have done is good and you are right we should not leave what we can do today for tomorrow because tomorrow will be too late that is why we must do things as soon as possible so that later we do not have the right time and complete the post that we must do.

• +2 1

Of course we can benefit a lot after completing the first 100 posts here we can earn cryptocurrency ie bitcoin and talk token from here. So be patient and keep doing your job with full attention and honesty.

Well done in pursuance of completing the first 100 posts, and it is important in the next stage to commit to hard work and not to waste time to reach your goal of your work in this forum.

• +2 1

I am very delighted to complete my 100 post. After the completion of the post I realise that, being on this forum you have to be committed and you have to set your goals accordingly. Put procrastination aside and be optimistic that you can do it. If you do that you are guaranteed untold success. 

Thanks

Yes, You are right.

Firstly congratulations on your first achievement on this crypto talk platform.

Now, you can start your journey woth income.

You have to be consistent with your work.

Plus loyality increases your worth especially on this platform.

So, try to be loyal with all.

And be productive 

and be a role model not for every one.

Only for person.

I think that would be good for you.

Yes, you can do it brother.

Just believe in your skills you can do it.

Be positive in every post.

have faith true faith.

Yes, dear friend. Time management is the most important task while doing some sort of work. First, we have to calculate the importance of every work and manage time according to their importance..

The way of making 100 post is very amazing because in this way we are new and we lean new things in this forum and I am also in this way of making 100 posts and that will be pleasure moment for me when I complete my 100 posts 

Hello everyone, friends once we are working in cryptotalk, we must be aware that if we want to stay in the forum, we must do things in the best way and with honesty, and above all we must be constant and perseverant with our work within the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

After completing 100 free posts you try to learn from senior members. Try to achieve proper knowledge about invest or trading coins. Then you can invest your coins for get profits. 

Thanks

Yes dear friends you are absolutely right first of all I congratulate  you on the completion of your hundred post and I think this is the best thinking that you are always keep in mind your goal because it encourage you to do more and more work and achieve success and you always learn about new things.

• +1 1

I think if you first bother to post 100 then try to know something better from experienced people. You get leverage to grow your business faster.

I will like to congratulate you for the completion of your 100 posts, is not easy actually.  Well for us to succeed in this forum we have to work hard towards our goals and be patient as well because nothing good come easy.  We should always focus on our goals and set aside procrastination as you said. 

Being here you must dedicate yourself to learning, you must know the goals you want accordingly and how you have to learn from them, for this you must have dedication and an unwavering determination, so grow and establish a schedule to be here and do everything you need. you have determined to do here, this forum is of great help, so you must take into account the commitment and the work as it is.

Congratulations, my friend, for this wonderful work and for completing the first 100 publications that help you understand the way you work in any forum, and you can start from now publishing 20 comments every day and work on evaluating comments positively so that you can be paid in return and thank you

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am working hard to write 100 posts. Everyone should work hard and leave the stall. There are many topics that you must understand and learn. Thank you for the support

• +2 1

My friend believed that commitment to work and giving information and ideas gives a feeling of motivation to make more effort and also brings us closer to success.

• +3 1

First of all, congratulations to you for completing the 100 participants, we must all define our goals when joining the forum, not joining in order to earn money only, but we must seek knowledge that we can exploit in many areas and profit from it, when we obtain knowledge we have obtained success

congratulation my friend, keep going , I am very excited to finish mu hundred posts also so i can earn from mu posts , i guess i have fifty more to go.so wish me luck ☺️