Imagination is more important than knowledge ! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

Imagination is more important than knowledge !

Imagination is an important thing in life for the sake of creativity my friend, and we need imagination in order to achieve our goals, so imagination comes first from surrounding theories, for example, and then we strive to achieve this theory in reality. We should not be afraid of imagination in cryptocurrency because it leads to knowledge

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, the art of fiction is really more important than science, had it not been for the imagination, we would not have been good about many things until we prove them, and there are many scholars who have proven the validity of their imaginations, for example there is Albert Einstein, the inventor of the relative theory, and there is Abbas Ibn Farnas the first to try to fly In the world and many examples

That's really a good article mate. I also believe in Albert Einstein quote which says "Imagination comes first and its leads to knowledge"  To create something new you have to create an imagination in your mind. 

I totally disagree with imagination, it is more important than knowledge for the simple reason that if you do not have knowledge in this world of cryptocurrencies, imagination has very little power, in my humble opinion, knowledge is much more important.
A big greeting to the whole community

Of course, my friend, without imagination, there is no meaning to life, because when we imagine things we will always strive to achieve them, and on our way to investigate this we will gain knowledge then, but we must have hope in order to achieve this imagination. 

• +2 1

Of course, I agree with you when we imagine stimulating the topic of proving this imagination by all means, and this is where development begins

Thanks dear. You said a good thing. I agree with you. Actually, we do what we think. For example, if we think of something good, it works to fulfill our main goal. If we think something wrong, it destroys our lives. We always have to think of something good. Which will be effective in our success.

I agree with you, but not completely, in the field of cryptocurrencies you cannot create new ideas if you do not know anything about this field, so you first need knowledge in this field, then you can imagine and create new ideas

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my friend, it is really impressive ideas, especially since it is the ideas of the great scientist Albert Einstein and his genius words. We really need imagination to get to know, I never thought about that before, but after reading these words and thinking about them I found that they are incredibly logical and it is an undeniable fact We have to We are more open and more imaginative to understand things in easier ways

Of course, imagination will lead to knowledge.  Imagination is very important for us to develop and reach our goals.  Knowledge is also important to achieve success, but in order to reach good knowledge, we must have a positive imagination.  I wish success and success to all

This is a true saying, but it does not apply in all fields, here in the world of cryptography knowledge and experience are the two most important things in order to succeed, so we must have a sufficient balance of information about cryptocurrencies in order to be able to earn money

I agree with you dear. You can get knowledge with seriousness and activity. But with imagination, the result will be better and more accurate. You can solve complex problems using it. It also gives you an important incentive to walk and develop forward and continue working here. It is also a constructive basis.  The future and its sophistication

• +3 1

Yes my friend, every person must work to draw a fantasy in his mind in order to work to provide new and advanced information as well, and a goal must be set in front of him in order to work until reaching success in the future and thanks

• +5 1

Yes imagination is more important than knowledge. You should have positive imagination lead to knowledge. Imagination rules the world. Without imagination you can't get success.

• +2 1

An important point of view, I think that the imagination is more important because through it it is possible to create new ideas and thus changes and developments of the current situation, as for knowledge is the process of acquiring pre-existing information.

21 hours ago, Afroja14 said:

Dear friends @Mahmod123 @Aula @Aadi555cryptocurrency is a very popular platform. I always realize that in reality if we think one is more important than the other, we will put one aside. Because sincerely we are in an age where we have to take advantage of everything and for me it goes hand in hand, with respect to everything, imagination is associated with applied knowledge. Thank you  

images (9).jpeg

Well said mate, knowledge does not come without imagination and by the time you think is when you will begin to earn good knowledge about a specific field you may be working on be it in cryptowold or outside cryptowold.

Imagination is more important, but knowledge has a lot of importance inside itself, if you say it is wrong because I can share more and more with the help of knowledge .

The phrase "Imagination is more important than knowledge .... I am interested in, as each of us imagines what he wants to reach in this life and then seeks to acquire knowledge and does the work until those fantasies become reality."

you because information and knowledge both are interlinked to each other so good information for learning is best hearing this forum you just keep focus on sharing good knowledge of hearing this forum in this where you can earn an alarm alert from here

I agree with you that imagination is more important than knowledge, knowledge is limited and imagination has no limits .... In addition, in order to develop knowledge, benefit from it and create new opportunities, we need imagination
And thank you for sharing this topic.

Nice topic, I thank you my friend for these thoughts.
I had finished a long time ago your book of secret and it contains a large portion of the ideas that I discussed in your post. The book shows the importance of using the subconscious mind in reaching goals.

Imagination is a method for the growth of the mind and the increase of human intelligence, the more your imagination expands the horizons of your knowledge and knowledge.

But we cannot underestimate the importance of knowledge because it is the key to learning.

I think that imagination has a great impact on understanding the lesson, there are many lessons that we will not be able to understand so that we can get the basic thought. Also in the field of cryptocurrencies we like to imagine first, imagination enables us to gain knowledge that enables us to obtain knowledge.

• +2 1

Everyone has their own opinion. From my point of view, imagination is not more important than knowledge. But if we have good knowledge then it will help  our imagination. Both are related. So now its up to you.

You are absolutely right my friend. Imagination is the basis of creativity and success. We should not be afraid of it or turn away from it and be realistic. We just have to combine imagination and reality and understand things well so that we can become professional with it. Good luck to all.