Imagination is more important than knowledge ! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

Imagination is more important than knowledge !

Einstein had famously said that imagination is the door to success. We can get knowledge and succeed but with imagination we can work in a better way. The words of the famous scientist Albert Einstein are literally true. So we should first give importance to knowledge.    

You are right and the famous quote is also great, because I think that the imagination is the first step that determine your success, so when you imagine something and you persive failure from that, then you wouldn't even think of acquiring knowledge of that.

Every person life has a goal so that they can also reach their goal.If you active your imagination in cryptocurrency you will get a good benefit.We can have  knowledge and be successful but with the help of imagination we can do things in a better way. We can achieve much more than just our goals. Imagination is of core importance.When you have a dream then you must imagine it. Don't stop your imagination if you want to get your goals in your real life

• +4 1

Thank you for this beautiful topic. You are on the right for your choice of a distinguished quote. Imagination and knowledge complement each other and give good results at work.

Yes, this is true .. Science fiction is a path to knowledge because the person who thinks and imagines wants to go beyond his imagination and his ideas in order to achieve his dreams. 

• +2 1

I think that this topic is accurate because it is from imagination that you will get ideas and from this ideas you will try to get a knowledge of turning this ideas into reality.

I have read full content my dear mate. I am not getting the idea what to choose between them. Actually, imagination is considered as not reality, where the knowledge is power for the human. So how you can say the imagination is more important than knowledge. Would you please understand this to me.

Imagination is a mire thinking to solve problems while knowledge is a complete light that shine in one way when he have it and this are two different thing that cannot be easily compared together known work hand in hand.

Very nice quote indeed buddy,  imagination is more important than knowledge because if we don't imagine I don't think we can get any knowledge. Anyway this quote says alot buddy. 

This is very wonderful. Thank you, my dear friend. Indeed, if we scrutinize all sciences, we see that imagination and innovation are the basis and from which knowledge comes, so this development that we are witnessing today is not produced by nature, but rather produced by the human mind, imagination and ambition.

• +2 1

I don't think so, my friend, because imagination can turn it into reality if this is your goal, but knowledge is very necessary in order to learn and work hard in your work and thus better results and information and thus earn money, so I advise you scientific knowledge, because this site is wonderful .

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes my dear mate you said right that imagination is more important then knowledge because knowledge is limited but our imagination encircles the world and i think imagination is only thing that can open up our minds and our heart to possible to the successful future it allow us to explore beyond the constraints of our environment and our reality in the words of dream where creativity is strongest.

Of course, imagination is very necessary for excellence, but we must not neglect that the most important thing is to learn well and gain experience in the field and then leave the field for your creativity and your imagination.

Yes you're right Imagination is more important than knowledge because imagination is the only thing that can open up our minds and our hearts to the possible — to the successful and fulfilling future we all envision for ourselves but that may seem out of reach because we currently don't have the knowledge to see the exact path to that .

Hello friends.The words of the famous scientist Albert Einstein are literally true. Whatever we want to do, we have to plan for it first. This is called imagination. It helps us to understand how to do things beautifully and successfully.but if we have good knowledge that help our imagination that means knowledge improve the way of imagination simply.thanks for read my comment

On 4/19/2021 at 8:41 PM, Raboosh said:

Don't stop your imagination if you want to get your goals in your real life

Exactly my dear friend and we should never give up on something we can't go a day without thinking about because only by that one can become successful in this cryptowold of ours.

• +1 1

Its 50 50 dear because i think that if you have both imagination as well as the knowledge you lead to the success, but if you have only imagination you can't do anything, thanks.

Imagination is an essential element and helps us to create knowledge and experience without imaginations and creativity. The result of our imaginations cannot be obtained. The goal and purpose is important so that we can access experience and knowledge.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, a great idea at its very beginning is fiction and creativity lies in our ability to bring it down to reality, there is certainly no idea or success without fiction.

Hi dear mate

Yes you are right and i am agree with you

Imagination is much important than knowledge . When we imagine about something then we get knowledge about that .

So dont affraid from your thoughts just make them useful.

All the best

Imagination is very important before doing anything, so the inventor, for example, before working on a specific project, puts a map in his mind that shows him how this project will work, so imagination helps to innovate

For  knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. I believe that the knowledge is the basis of imagination. 

Hello dear, you want to say that imagination is better than knowledge, but I will say if we do not have knowledge, how can we share our imagination with you, our ideas must be good, and if we do not have knowledge, we cannot be successful without knowledge and imagination. Thank you very much.

On 4/23/2021 at 5:40 PM, Science student said:

I think that imagining is an important thing, because through it we can reach knowledge @Xantosis, if we imagine the goal and are determined to achieve it, we will strive to know more information and increase our experience to reach the goal.

Well said my dear friend and since that is the case then we should not give on something we can't go a day without thinking about because great things take time before they arrive to us 😉.