Tips to avoid your post been deleted by the forum. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Tips to avoid your post been deleted by the forum.

Post here according to this platform rules and regulations 

Dont post against this platform rules 

Your post must be informative and helpful for others 

Dont copy others 

Post here useful posts 

Create creative contents on this platform 

Your post must be helpful and contains knowledge about crypto currency 

Yes dear totally agreed with you. I must add for beginners that before posting you must real the rule and regulations in the forum section then post accordingly so your post will nit be deleted. Thanks. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

My friend, in order to ensure that our participation is not deleted, is to read the forum rules well from the section. Enter the forum. It is a section about the forum. When we participate in the forum, we must participate according to the forum’s publishing rules. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate you are right because this tips you have mentioned ate the biggest reason why our post are been deleted,but we should make sure our post have the useful content and up to 100 character words. 

These tips are very important for all members, especially new members, in fact I am one of the people who suffers from deleting posts, some of my posts are always deleted, it seems that I do not know what my mistakes are, how can I know my mistake in order to avoid.

• +4 1

You are absolutely right friend we can avoid the problem of deletion of the posts just by following the rules and regulations of the forum and we should make useful and informative posts for the help of other members. So we should use the effective content in our posts to avoid the deletion of the posts 

14 hours ago, Noor Fatima 8425 said:

When you comment under useless topics, when these topics deleted your comments under these topics are also deleted.

Yes my friend and definitely your number of posts will be affected which can also affect your payment if they have not paid for the post and in the hat case I think we should always avoid responding to spam topics since they are the major causes of posts deletion.

We have to follow the rules and research before publishing every post and we have to try to publish unique and informative posts. The rules in the forum will protect yourself from the ban and warning, and these rules are not difficult to implement, because I see daily a lot of posts for members complaining about deleting their posts without knowing the reasons, but I think they are making a mistake somewhere, such as writing in a language other than English or having spelling errors.

Thanks for your post about the problem deleting in this forum, I have a tip that all forum members can follow We must comment or create useless content otherwise our post will be deleted, one thing we can do is avoid comments in vain Should post, we can solve the problem of deleting posts by following these tips.

Hello guys,thanks for your post about deleted problems in this forum,if we follow tips posts deleted problem can be solved,the main reason deleted posrs are is create low quality posts,thats why we need to commits well,thank you.

I see a lot of posts for members every day complaining of deleting their posts without knowing the reasons but I think they are taking a step somewhere wrong, like writing or spelling mistakes in a language other than English. We have to follow the rules and research before publishing each post And try to publish unique and informative posts. The rules of the forum will protect you from prohibitions and warnings and these rules are not difficult to enforce,

Yeah bro, absolutely you are right. And thanks to you sharing this benefit tips and information to this forum. This will really help the newbies. Not only newbies are buddies will help this. Now all are trying to follow your instructions. 

To avoid being deleted from the forum you should always make sure that you follow a the rules and regulations of the forum. Make sure that you post good and quality content on the forum and that would lead you to getting good reputation and also becoming popular in the forum.

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines. These guidelines are very important for all. I will certainly act upon these guidelines and I suggest that we should create only our own topics. If we copy other's content thenay be we have to receive negative reputation.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Cryptocurrency is a site or forum where your topic will be deleted if any topic of the forum is omitted or not mentioned. Basically, the post is not acceptable unless any topic of the forum is mentioned. And if you make a good and quality post then you  Can benefit a lot.

You are right my friend,  begginers are the one making alots of mistakes and it's advisable for them to try to minimize making mistakes because it might got them to warning points. We should always follow the rules and work according to the forum rules. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for giving us these advice
I work hard to abide by the rules of the forum and I hope to achieve success here with the help of the older members, which will be of good and benefit to us beginners.
All the best

All we can do to avoid deleting our post is ....

I hope that the comments will not be deleted if you follow the rules of publishing your writing in a good way, and be careful, and have 100 characters.
Thanks dear

I agree. 

In addition, the posts should be free of language errors that lead to a change in the concept of speech because this will also delete the post 

All members should work quietly and check their participation carefully .

I totally agree with you brother, you have to make simple publications that all members can understand and of course contain more than 100 characters

I am sure that if we follow all these tips then we won't have any problems to deal with. Let us ensure that we abide by the rules and our posts will not be deleted and we would also not be banned. We should also make sure that we only posts in topics that have good replies.

Yes dear you have hit the nail on the head it means you are saying right about this issue of deleting posts. You give us a beneficial, helpful tips I am very grateful to you. Most people use tough words in their post which most people cannot easily understand that posts. Other thing is that they don't care about the grammar mistakes, rules and regulations of this platform it will also a bad response for them. In the again I would like to say thanks to you for this useful information and tips. 

Thank you so much for sharing such a beneficial and informative post.

Even I was facing the same issue but now I will make sure that I don't make any such mistakes to avoid the deleting of my posts.

Most of the members just read the comments of fellow members and with a slight change post the comments which is not good for good rates of our posts.so if we wanna good reputation than we should follow rules of this forum and not try copy paste system.