Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

Hello my friend, I am here in order to gain the necessary experience in cryptocurrencies in order to acquire money and work on trading and investment platforms because cryptocurrencies are the interface of the future, and digital currencies will be the currency in circulation instead of fiat currencies

my dear friend I want to tell you that if you are here on cryptotalk we can easily learn a lot of money by writing posts and replying the post this platform is very beneficial for us we can get rid from the daily expenses easily so we should wear a king on daily basis on this platform

• +5 1

Followin reason that attracts me here and these reasons are such as , 1 To make money so that I can take care of my needs and help some of my siblings and relatives. 2 I joined this site to share my expertise and experience about cryptocurrencies and its trade methods, as well as how to conduct online trading transactions.

Welcome, I joined crypto talk a few days ago and I am here to benefit more and learn more about cryptocurrencies and what they are related to.

Hello dear friends ..
First of all, I consider myself one of the very lucky ones to be in this trusted forum, because I gain every day more useful information, my technical skills also increase, in addition to my getting the money I deserve and need.

Hello.. To eliminate my information and experience and keep up with cognitive technology and increase the communication capacity that allows us to deal more whether on social media educational purposeful such a site or in everyday life.. It is a purely educational site ... Thank you to all the brothers involved.

I'm here my friend to gain more knowledge and experience on this forum to educate myself with information and ideas and participate with other members and achieve financial gain through it.

• +3 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, I entered this forum to gain information about encrypted currencies, trading and investment in order to gain some information that will make me more successful in the world of encryption. And also to earn some money that will help me in my daily life. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend. In fact, if you are a person interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, then you are in the best station for learning and then profit. What you will have to do is follow the rules, share information, create useful topics and appreciate the work of other people by giving them reputation points and you will definitely rise in the ranks of the cryptocurrency here, I wish you good luck .

• +2 1

I joined because I want to gain a lot of information, learn how to invest, and become a great successful person in the cryptographic world. I also want to learn a lot because my dream is to be a professional in the cryptographic world who can support others.

I am here in this forum, in these talks to be able to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrencies, here on this site there are many useful and interesting topics, I have been able to learn a little about currencies.

At first I joined the forum to earn money, but with time I discovered that I was getting free information about encryption and began to gain more knowledge on this topic. I am very happy to have joined the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend. I am here to benefit and learn more information about cryptography and digital currencies, in order to get profit and interest and understand other areas of life.

Hi dear how are you
I am here to enter into the cryptotalk and know more about it, but I can't deny that the money issue doesn't interest me, as we all seek profit, but some don't admit, so it is better to stay honest, but this doesn't mean that I don't want to increase my experience in the field of cryptocurrencies because the world Move forward daily.

Thank you for this wonderful article. 

I am here to gain knowledge and information about digital currencies, share positive and useful ideas with different people and benefit from their useful ideas so that we can use them in the future regarding the topic of digital currencies. Thank you.

I entered the forum at the beginning to earn some money that I needed to study at the university, but after I entered here and gained information about the forum and its goal, my ambition moved to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and work in trading to earn a great fortune.

I joined this forum after advice from a friend of mine, for several reasons, to learn about encrypted currencies and gain experience in trading them, and to fill leisure with what is useful, because it provides money for work here

• +3 1

Welcome.  I am here to strengthen my information in the world of cryptocurrencies .. And also here is a good source of income for those who work hard and with love as well.

I am here to gain a lot of information and increase my experience and also here I do not waste my time and even as I learn I earn good credit

• +2 1

Hello my friend I have joined this for the site to earn some money and information as I believe that this site is the best location to earn some money and value information

Cryptotalk to gain the experience of learning about cryptocurrency we probably gain and share knowledge on cryptotalk am a student and i want to learn and also gain about future and digital curency.

I think this should not hidden, I am here to earn free income and also learn about the cryptocurrency world from the senior and experience members of the cryptotalk platform, so I hope the senior members will help me achieve this targets, thank you. 

Well .. at first I entered here with the aim of obtaining money, but with the passage of time I started to gain knowledge about the cryptocurrency and I became passionate about this matter .. I wake up in the morning to start my work today and gain new knowledge .. This forum is wonderful in terms of members and topics that are You are asked .. You only have to be patient and work hard and diligence .. I wish success to you and everyone

3 hours ago, Twanevens said:

Am here in cryptotalk to gain the experience of learning about cryptocurrency we probably gain and share knowledge in crypto talk I am a student and I want to learn and also gain about future and digital currency want to earn money also

@Twanevens We are all here to earn money and learn about cryptocurrencies, fill ourselves with knowledge to be able to do a trade that allows us to improve our economy and be able to live better since we can cover certain expenses, this forum gives us the opportunity to obtain those extra income that they do of our life something more comfortable and we must take advantage of it.

Cryptocurrencies have revolutionized technology and opened up many fields of work, which require study and recognition, and there is no better forum for learning and gaining knowledge and experience.

• +1 1