Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

I am here on this wonderful forum in order to gain useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies, in addition to how to trade in cryptocurrencies, invest and also to make money

Hello 

I need knowledge as much as I can get it

as well as obtain some knowledge about modern cryptography for future use.

Cryptocurrencies are also a good source of income for the younger generation and they can easily earn your money from cryptocurrencies

On 1/17/2021 at 9:53 AM, Sahib Jan said:

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

A good my dear.. In my opinion every one is here to earn free coin in first and also to gain some knowledge and experience about the crypto currency and crypto world also. As the forum is giving us a lot of opportunity to work here so we need to avail these opportunities and work hard to earn more. If we work hard then we will paid much more as compared to others. 

• +1 1

I here on this crypto talk because this is the amizing side.They give us a big opportunity .I trained best skills.and talk to other friends.

I too, my friend, I graduated from the College of Commerce and Economics, and I have a great desire to obtain extensive knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies, that this field is my passion, and I hope to achieve great success

Any extra information is the good words that everyone looks for in the forum, and for me, this is the situation that I'm looking for to be frank with you, and if we can get some coins, that's even better, because we all need work like that without focusing solely on earning money.

I recently joined to gain more experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency, it is a great step in my joining this forum.

Well, in fact, my friend told me about this forum and I liked the idea, as I found that I could learn about digital currencies and trading methods. This information is not easy to find

• +1 1

For me, I am here to learn as much as possible about the world of cryptography and digital currencies and to learn how to trade in digital currencies and how it is possible to become a good trader....

In addition to achieving some material gains .... Therefore, this forum is the most appropriate option.

I'm here because i want to have more knowledge about cryptocurrencies cause i like this filed, and earn money in the same time, now i thinking about investing, i don't know in the future what will be my second step.

Am here in cryptotalk to gain the experience of learning about cryptocurrency we probably gain. And share knowledge on cryptotalk am a student and I want to learn and also gain about future and digital currency... 

On 1/17/2021 at 9:53 AM, Sahib Jan said:

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

My dear friend i am here for a reason that i belong to a middle class family and for study purposes i need money as well and my father can not pay for everything i do that's why i need money to spend my studies so my friend told me about crypto talk and now i am very happy that i am earning on crypto and my family is very happy because now i can buy my books myself and other study stuff. I am so happy to be here.

As for me i am here now because i found everything i love in this forum .. i am learning new things everyday about trading and investing and i am so happy because i like these stuff amd i hope one day i can reach my goal which is to be proffessional in this field.

My friend, this forum is a chance for everyone join it,it's the best place to learn and earn money, I am here to learn enough information about crypto currency world and to get benefit from other's experiences, it helps you to increase your knowledge and improve your English language. 

• +1 1

As for me, I joined the world of cryptography and cryptotalk in order to gain knowledge, continuous learning and exchange information with other members. I dream to become successful and professional in the field of digital currencies, trading and investment and I think this forum will really benefit me.

• +2 1

We're all here to share knowledge about cryptocurrency and its problems, to learn about the trading industry, and the best types of stable portfolios, and this forum is a good way for anyone to supplement their income and fulfill their everyday needs.

At first, I registered here to be able to make a little money since I was in a financial problem, but after I delved into this forum, I understood that the knowledge that you will obtain here may make you a very rich if you know how to use it, because we all know that cryptocurrency is the future.

39 minutes ago, I loveu jan said:

I came here for getting information about cryptographic money since I don't have any information about digital currency that is the reason I start work on this discussioln on the grounds that my companion this gathering give us offices for bringing in cash and learn information simultaneously .

@I loveu jan Most of us who are here do it for the money, we always enter motivated by others who tell us that we can earn it here, then we learn how to manage the forum and make publications, we do things and plan actions to obtain extra income, that's life in cryptotalk.

Because my friend, I have heard a lot about this field on YouTube and some friends, so I decided to enter this field and gain knowledge and experience, conduct research and publish useful topics with the members so that we discuss and learn more and more with the best wishes for permanent success.

• +3 1

You are right in what you say that Bitcoin is the undisputed strongest, and I do not believe that in the future there will be stronger currencies than it, as it continues to rise day after day and will become famous in the world with its impact and will be used by everyone.

• +4 1

Good question buddy! Honestly I'm here to solve my problem through discussion and on second this is very good earnings platform.I suggest to all my business partners and friends please come here to live a best life style.

I have heard that we can earn from this forum.To be honest I am here to earn but am also learning as well.Before joining this forum I was afraid I was not so much confident.But now iam fully confident about this forum and I have lot of information about this forum,I can easily work here now.

It's a great platform for making knowledge and money and it's good for making money for part time online. Really, it's beneficial in all respects

At first I came to work here to get money, and after just a few days, I discovered that this forum gives us more than just money. It provides useful information about cryptocurrencies and how to invest them.

I am here on CryptoTalk because I want more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and I want to know all aspects of this field that I enjoy now, but I always strive to develop myself and I hope this will happen to me through the Cryptotech forum

• +1 1