Why you are here in crypto talk? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 7
  • +2 9
  • +3 9
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

Hello dear i am new here in this forum. I am student but my university is closed because covid-19. I joined Crypto platform for earn money and knowledge. I really like it because this is good platform for earn money and knowledge. I prefer to all students join Crypto platform. In my opinion you can earn easily in this forum..

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

As I m a student I need knowledge as much as I can get and this is a platform where you can get knowledge easily 

Crypto is also a good source of income for the young generation uh can earn your pocket money easily from crypto

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk is an amazing platform where we can gain so much knowledge about the cryptocurrencies as well as many other sectors. Most importantly it gives a huge opportunity to the people like us who seek for online jobs. So If we follow the rules and regulations properly then we will surely be benefited and can earn a lot of money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Hi I'm here for the sake of knowledge......i want to grab some information about Cryptocurrency and digital banking become i heard so much about this forum  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We all have our reasons for joining the forum and participating on the Crypto talk campaign. I joined the forum to earn and learn and at the moment I have learned alot on Crypto talk and I want to earn more talk tokens and Satoshis on the platform. Follow the rules, create useful content, gain experience, knowledge and information about the Crypto space and earn on the platform.

• +2 2

There are only two big reasons why I work in this forum. The first reason I am mentioning here is that you can make good money from here which is not possible to make money under other names. I like it very much so I use it and second.  The thing is that through this form we can use all the online currencies to discuss and find out about the internet.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Hello i m new here i m house wife. And joined crypti talk to earn. This is goid plat farm fir me. Here no time limit  when i m free i use it. Here no burdon of work i can easliy work. And they give us good pay. Thank you

• +1 1

I joined because I want to acquire a lot of knowledge I want to learn how to make investments I want to be a great successful person in the cryptographic world and I want to learn a lot because my dream is to be a professional in the cryptographic world and be able to help others.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I'm student and I am here to gain some knowledge about crypto currencies. In this modern era crypto is the future. If you want to secure your future you should have knowledge about crypto. This forum helps me a lot to gain knowledge and enhance my confidence to invest in crypto. And I also earn some money from this forum which meets my educational expenses.

• +1 1

Greetings to you my dear friend, I am on the forum because it is a good place to share knowledge and gain a lot of experiences and knowledge, we must work as one family and help each other, and by that we will achieve many achievements together

• +3 1

I joined this forum for money but after joining soon i realise that this forum is much more than that and we can learn here so much and can gain knowledge about the digital world and about digital currencies which can help us in future.Cryptotalk is blessing for all of us.

• +1 1

Hello, in fact, I am also here in the forum to learn more and increase experience in the crypto world, to exchange ideas with members, and also to gain cryptocurrencies and create capital to trade with and achieve gains.

• +1 1

Majority members of this forum are just here for earning some extra income, but for I personally I here for two to three things 

1 to learn also achieve more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency

2 Earn some extra income for self defense

3, have some extra knowledge base on trading and online marketing.

I am here to learn all the cryptocurrencies on this site and also to gain experience by knowing the problems of others and how to solve them and also to socialize with other members well and get money as well

I am here for knowledge and gaining experience in the field of trading and others, learning is the most important thing to gain success and profit, and cryptocurrencies will provide great benefit for students who need money as well as culture. 

Hello my friend, as for me, I joined this forum to increase my experience in digital currencies and also in order to earn money by participating here.

Am here in cryptotalk to gain the experience of learning about cryptocurrency we probably gain. And share knowledge on cryptotalk am a student and I want to learn and also gain about future and digital currency. 

I joined crypto platform because i wanted to earn some money and get to know how cryptocurrency work and basically what is cryptocurrency in term of investment and trading etc. This forum also help in getting knowledge with money which let you spend your time for like a job so that is the reason.

Some extra knowledge this the good words that all search in the forum ,for me this is the situation that I search for to be honest with you and if we can get some coins it's more good for me,and all need work like that without focus on earning only 

Crypto is also a good source of income for the younger generation, you can work from anywhere in the world, as long as there is an Internet connection

I like being here since we can get very good knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies and we learn how to make good investments, we just have to do a good job here to see great successes.

we cannot say that we are here and or someone to learn about cryptocurrencies but more people here just doing this job as part time works because this cryptotalk forum starts to be more popular because on what we earn money here and that's the truth why im joined here but this forum is so helpful for me and for all members here.

We all are here to get know about what is crypto currency and what is cryptotalk platform. We get daily different ideas and experiences about crypto currency and all the things related to crypto on this platform. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.