Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

My dear friend to be honest I came her on this forum for earning but when I start working on this wonderful forum I gain a lot of knowledge and also lot of experience about cryptocurrencies. This forum is one of the best forum that give us both opportunities learning and earning.

Welcome bro.

I'm here to learn something new and earn some money at the same time.

And I'm preparing myself to make investments in the future, as I like the economic field especially when it's related to cryptocurrencies.

Good luck for you my friend.

I think everyone is here with the same purpose which is to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and generate a daily income to invest in our projects personally I want to raise a considerable capital to start trading since we are in a great year to do it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am here to gain knowledge, work and learn in many different subjects and get to know friends from different countries as well as to hope for my time and earn money as well.

Hello my dear friend. We'll be in a discussion in this cryptocurrency. The more I can learn .. The more time we spend here. I'll gain that much knowledge. I'll make money. And i'll be in a discussion with other members. Then we will learn from mistakes. And knowledge will be acquired.

I am here in search of knowledge and training so that along with the money I generate here I can start investing in cryptocurrency trading I want to get all the necessary knowledge through this forum so I can do things right to be successful. 

Well, my man, we all agree with your terms, but one of the most important reasons for coming here is to make money. Work hard and keep your goals in mind, and you will achieve your desired level of success.

Dear friend, in this forum, you can get a good amount of money in exchange for doing an easy job in addition to gaining a lot of knowledge, but for investment, you can trade currencies through yobit and get good profits

I'm here that because I learn and get and gain knowledge to the old members who work here is a good time to get a experience and money to the new comer also here to get, you spend the few of your Time whole day and get more talktoken and bitcoin. 

Greetings, mates! Cryptotalk is a fantastic forum for two or three hours of productive work. I want to live, so I'm doing so here on this website, fulfilling my desires.

• +3 1

My dear friend i am here to get knowledge from every side, if you have many knowledge you know everything, cryptotalk is a platform where many peoples works and here i get to much knowledge.

Well my friend, I came here at the beginning to learn the basics about cryptocurrencies. When I joined this wonderful forum, I didn't know anything about cryptocurrencie، but in just 2 months, my knowledge grew up a lot and I get a lot of benefits from working here.

• +1 1

I am really happy to have this forum as I enjoy learning about cryptocurrencies and trading as well as the profit you get when you share your information about this. It is a really great opportunity 

• +1 1

Initially, I am here to make money, but when I realized how important knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies was, I decided to learn and collect knowledge

Well my friend, that your question is important ..
For me I have chosen to stay in the cryptotalk platform for several reasons .. This includes gaining information about cryptocurrencies and their types and getting to know them more closely.. Also meet people who are experts in the world of trading and investing and learn from their experience .
The most important thing for me, my friend, is the possibility of learning and benefiting from the experiences of others as well as the possibility of making money at the same time .

• +2 1

I am here on the recommendation of some friends who told me that it is a good forum to start learning about cryptocurrencies and its impact on the world of economics and now I see that they were very right

Greetings to all i am new here in this platform. I am student but my university is closed because covid-19. I joined Crypto forum for earn money and knowledge. I really like it because this is good platform for earn money and knowledge. I prefer to all students join Crypto platform. In my opinion you can earn easily earn a valuable amount.

Dear Friend . This site is a knowledge platform in addition to being a profit platform. As for me, my presence here is divided into these two parts, for profit and knowledge, and is more biased towards the epistemic part.

I am here to learn more about cryptocurrencies and to extend my experience in digital currencies that amazed me. I really want more and learn.

I suggested you at if you want to get knowledge and information about this platform then you need to read the contents of the old members because they are present on this platform for a long time and they and guide us In a better ways.

The forum was created with the following primary goals in mind:

To learn more about digital currencies while also making money while doing so.

Meanwhile, you will make foreign friends and become acquainted with them.

As a result, and for the time being, my main goal in joining the forum is to

I am here on crypto because The current situation of covid 19 is penamic condition.I am a student of university.the university is closed due to covid-19 .I joind this forum my increase knowledge and skill on that with earning.

I am here because i have come to hear that this forum offers knowledge for us about cryptocurrencies and crypto world. This forun also pays for our participation. The more we post topics and create comment the more we can earn talk tokens and btc which we can convert into our own currency. 

Am here not only to earn money but also learn from different individuals of different mindset in other to get extra knowledge and also some knowledge about cryptotalk for future use. 

Some extra knowledge that arr the good words that all search in the forum ,for me it's  a situation that I search for to be honest with you and if we can get some coins it's more good for me,and all need work like that without focus on earning only...!!!