Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

I had come on this platform only for earning the money but when i spent some time on this platform then i realized that this forum is a great place for getting knowledge and experience about crypto currency and the whole world of crypto so we should spend our more time on this platform so that we can get good knowledge about this forum. 

There are many other sectors along with cryptocurrency platforms. But the cryptocurrency platform most importantly it gives a huge opportunity to people like us who are looking for online jobs.  Increase experience in the crypto world, to exchange ideas with members. Proof that this way we will all develop the forum very seriously. Thank you.   

We all entered out of curiosity and gained experience about cryptocurrencies in order to be able to participate in trading operations in the markets, become efficient and have good amounts of profits.

Hello my friend .
I, too, joined in order to learn and gain together.
You must always work and continue to gain knowledge and money. You can read the posts and follow the comments to gain more knowledge.

• +2 1

To be frank and sincere, I joined this platform with the prepared mind of earning free income only, but when reaching here, I now realize that the cryptotalk platform also offers good knowledge of the cryptocurrency world, so I now want to learn about the cryptocurrency world and earn free income at the same time.

• +2 1

Dear friend, I am here on this forum to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies because I love dealing with these currencies, the most popular one being Bitcoin. It is a strong currency with a bright and profitable future. So I am learning here in order to invest in this currency and in order to develop myself and progress step by step on my path to success

I'm student and I am here to gain some knowledge about crypto currencies. In this modern era crypto is the future. If you want to secure your future you should have knowledge about crypto. This forum helps me a lot to gain knowledge and enhance my confidence to invest in crypto. And I also earn some money from this forum which meets my educational expenses.

Yes my friend, the reason I'm here is to learn more about cryptocurrencies, and I want to know the best ways to invest and trade from older members.
Also, I can earn money and get capital that I can start with in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

i join this world of crypto that increase my knowledge related to this field and also give me a great chance to earn online through crypto world so i am here to get more and more knowledge related to this field that help me a successful crypto member in future.

Hi my friend this is a great forum to learn about cryptocurrency and to earn money this is the only platform that is very good for earning. Here at this forum people learn and earn both benefits are here. Crypto talk allow you to learn and earn and work freely here by following the rules

I totally believe on you are going to achieve the aim of you being in this forum because this is best forum to achieve the knowledge of Cryptocurrency where you will meet different people of different mindset all round the world.

Hey my friends, I am happy to be with you. I am here to gain experience and knowledge from this platform, for the sake of the culture-rich information that you provide to my friends and also in order to earn money.

Hello there I am here because I want to to generate some income because of the covid-19 situation everyone losing their jobs they don't have any work to do do so everyone coming here in this platform cause they don't have any money E for survival this platform provides great opportunity to earn money from this platform I think every member here to learn and earn

Hello dear friend, I'm new here in this forum. Actually i know a little bit about this great platform. This platform is great and gives us a perfect opportunity to earn money and learn as well at same time.

• +3 1

I am here for learning about cryptocurrency. We should to know about current currencies because we can gain more profit through these currencies by trading or investing. It's easy to get money and knowledge at the same time in crypto.

I am here because I like to learn more about cryptocurrencies and work with them and see cryptocurrencies a wonderful future. I was really afraid to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, but then I was encouraged and entered it and here I am working on it .

I am here to get some experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, to gain knowledge from others, to enrich my information, and to have some money that helps me spend in my daily life.

In my opinion in the beginners section we learn a lot of other experiences and recognize more on possible errors and really we need to be in this section for a good period so we learn to deal well with the laws of the Forum and so as to gain some experience in the field of work

I came to this forum after hearing about it from many friends in order to learn about the world of cryptocurrencies and also to earn money that helps me with my daily expenses, and because I see cryptocurrencies as the future of money

To be honest i don't know this platform before, then before sometime my friend told me about this platform and he told this platform is good opportunity for you to make some extra income and you can invest also with currencies so i signed up and start posting and learning form post and older member . My goal know is to start making profit from the platform then after i get enough experience i can think more wide than this

I think most of us are here for the same reasons as you are here to learn daily about cryptocurrencies since this forum gives us that great opportunity to learn for free and at the same time generate income that we can invest in our business model. 

• +1 1

Hello, I joined this forum in order to gain some information and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies, and in order to get jobs online.

Hello my friends, I am completely new here, but I am here to create a better future and to obtain the largest amount of information and I find that the cryptocurrency opens wide horizons for us and for all members of society and in all countries of the world and good luck to all

Hello guys.i am here for collection of experience knowledge and earn money.i am student and I want study expenses I am much worry about expenses in this Corona.crypto is helpful for me. 

• +1 1

Most of the people join this forum with the purpose of earning but after joining it they realize as I did that the forum is much lore than that and is giving us an opportunity to learn about Cryptocurrency sow e must avail the opportunity and get these benefits.