Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

Welcome to Crypto Platform I have been working on the site for quite some time now and have entered the world of cryptocurrency because to create my future I would like to gather information about the huge world of crypto and share my different opinions with everyone. Thank you.

Crypto is one of my favourite  platforms. I can earn a lot of money from home in a very short time and the work here is not so difficult that anyone can do it at home. I can earn my daily necessities through there so I join someone.  I have done but it is giving me a wonderful experience. I can earn as much money as I want from here. I am gaining knowledge from here so I love  very much forum.

I have researched many sites for earning and a friend gave suggestion me for joining this forum. And I joined this 1stly I was not know about Crypto currencies before joining this. Slowly slowly I developed my experience about Crypto and trading . And here I am learning and hope that I will earn in early. 

You are welcome in this awesome gathering. I entered here honestly to bring in cash to pay my college costs, however when I entered I found that there is a great deal of information about coding subjects and I started to gain proficiency with a ton of important advantages from it

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know Why you are here in crypto talk? I think, i joined this forum.beacuse i a earning from this forum.and learning many things.

Be honest i join this platform for earning but i realize this forum ialso learn.  So i learn also achieved more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency. This is best ever forum.  

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Earnings are also gained and this is a good decision.

I was sign up here for earning money so that i can arrange some pocket money by my own. Then after using this forum, i realise that this forum not only give us money but also help me in other activities like i can learn many knowledge about crypto currency. I can collect the daily update for crypto market. I can take suggestions and many more. So I'm here for learning and earning              

The reason for the formation of the forum is 

To learn and find out about advanced monetary forms and furthermore procure through the learning cycle. 

While you can too get comfortable and acquainted with worldwide companions.

• +1 1

Without help, unanimously labor under and our own considerations buttocks change of integrity the general give-and-take along with heavily invested on though cryptographic algorithms yack youth movement. Doting in concert the overall gathering to grow furthermore memorize along with right away loving undergo knowing bunch this week cryptographic protocols yakety-yak in addition to adoring deserve to obtain certain cackle combos in addition to litecoins on though degree. stored the ideas, bring semiprecious ylem, get back intuition, info in regards to the password cracking area and acquire upon the phase.

• +3 1

On 1/17/2021 at 9:53 AM, Sahib Jan said:

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

Dear I also agree with you. Every one first choice to work here is money. Then the other choice is knowledge . I also little bit know about BTC form friends but I am very confuse to start trading with BTC but from.getting much knowledge form there I am very happy .

Very good point I just want to tell you that I'm here just for getting knowledge and experience about digital trading world and cryptocurrencies and I'm looking for earning as well in this plateform

I joined Crypto platform for earn money and knowledge. I really like it because this is good platform for earn money and knowledge. I prefer to all students join Crypto platform. In my opinion you can earn easily in this forum..

My friend told me about this site to earn learn and grow .

Everyone is here because of earn something .

After this read post and comments to become expert of this.

It is simole way to earn you need only some basic knowledge about that

I have come here to learn something to understand and to make an income that is truly true.If i see that it’s true then I'll suggest anyone to come here.

I am a student and i need much more money to meet with educational needs.so as i know about this online working site soon i start work here.i am here to fulfill my needs and to know about crypto talk platform.i am spending my good time here at this site.

From my participation here, I filled out my free time and gained a lot in language, as well as the information I gained in encryption.

I'm here on the grounds that a companion educated me regarding it and I needed to encounter it for myself and ensure that it is genuine and once I am motel I truly adored the crypto field and felt an extraordinary connection among me and this discussion. Presently it is a fundamental piece of may day by day schedule, I attempt to utilize all my empty time on this discussion and I like the cash it pays.

• +1 1

I'm here in this forum to learn,earn crypto and share with others the knowledge I have concerning cryptocurrency, trading and many more ,I'm really happy to work here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I came with the aim to earn money after few moments when I started writing I realize that crypto talk is a more interesting for learning.. Consistently I gain some new useful things and it provide a wide vocabulary and improve my speaking skills here by answering the questions.you can gained knowlege through your learning or experience. Earning money here is a bonus points!

I am here to getting extra knowledge about crypto  i am student of markitng i have interest in marketing so that is good opportunity for me i getting knowledge from other peoples .i also getting extra money for my pocket money.

Hello my friend, here in this forum we have the opportunity to learn a lot and earn well, we just have to do our own research and read the related articles to learn about cryptocurrency investment, and in the crypto forum we can take advantage of the information of those who have experience in this field.

I am new at this forum and as far as your question is concerned I wished to work online and then I got introduced with Crypto talk by my brother. I hope to have a good experience, learning and earning😄 on this platform.   

At first I joined this forum just to earn money from here because a friend told me about this forum that it pay you only on making comments. But when I joined and saw people here with different minds and how much knowledge they posses about crypto I was amazed. Now I'm here because of two reasons as it doesn't only will benefit me financially but I can also gain some useful knowledge and information everyday out of the book and I think its amazing.

4 hours ago, George10 said:

I'm here in this forum to learn,earn crypto and share with others the knowledge I have concerning cryptocurrency, trading and many more ,I'm really happy to work here. 

This is really a good forum for us who want to learn about crypto currency.. Do you know a thing that my crypto currency journey start from this site but now i am not only depending on this forum earning or on it is  knowledge.. By the way , this is the best forum still for payment as well for knowledge.