Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

Welcome dear .be honest i am here for money because i need money.  I an student of university i also learn many things and improve my English language.  I want my experience and knowledge increase.  This platform is beautiful they a lot help .

Hello my friend, I am here on the cryptotalk forum because it is one of the most important forums that have a high reputation for what you have of valuable and useful information in the field of cryptocurrencies, and there is another reason, which is to get money for work within the forum and the conditions set by the forum

Dear Friend! You can learn a lot through crypto forum. You can gain experience in the crypto world to exchange ideas with members. 

Hy friends i am new here and i am a student of university. I use cryptotalk to achieve more and more knowledge and also earn money on this platform because this platform is legit . I prefer to use it in future with much experience. 

I came here for earning and learning both.I want to achieve much knowledge from working here.I want to learn much useful and new informative things. I want to earn coins and invest my coins. 

• +2 1

@Sahib Jan long time ago I have listened about bitcoin but I didn't had enough knowledge. At that time, I wanted to learn about it and wanted to earn cryptocurrency. But I couldn't find the best platform but now I'm here. And learning many things here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I am here because of Yobit. At first days When I found that Yobit is started a campaign I joined to this platform because I trust Yobit very much. After a while I understood that This forum is really beneficial and we can earn money and share our ideas with professional members.

• +5 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I joined the crypto platform to gain money and knowledge. I really like it because it is a good platform for gaining money and knowledge. Hello dear I am new to this forum. I am a student but my university is closed due to Kovid-19I love all the students who join the crypto platform. I think you can easily earn in this forum ..

You have chose exactly the right platform. You can learn a lot from this platform. Depends on us, you can get a lot about different mindset of peoples, trading, investment and also about crypto currencies.

hello frienda i am new at this forum .i choose cryptotalk to gain knowledge and money .it ia best oppertunity to earn money and there is no more time in cryptotalk i am very happy to join this.

Hello my friend, After my job i have some free time so i,m looking for any online earning website. But i can't find any proper and useful way for getting online money and some extra knowledge . Than i discuss with my friend he recommend me crypto Talk. I am new here today is my first day but i,m very glad after finding this platform for earning and knowledge. I recommend to my all friends come on and work hard and get some special reward.

At the point when I joined this stage the solitary explanation and that is procuring I dont have a lot of data about cryptoworld yet I joined this stage then I went ahead this stage I am extremely glad and grateful that I am on right way now I am here for finding out about exchanging and as of now I am in experience on exchanging and I think my future will definitely be a splendid future.

Staring with the name of Allah Almighty . I am new here  in this forum. I am student but my colleges  is closed because covid-19. I joined Crypto platform for earn money and knowledge to fulfil my daily expenditures. Take cryptocurrencies and you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies.

I am here for two reasons , the first : I want to earn good income , and the second I want to earn more knowledge , and I guess this amazing platform can provide us with those two features 

• +2 1

@samtamer I think that the forum helped us a lot in understanding cryptocurrencies and helped us define future plans that we can adopt in the field of cryptocurrencies, in addition to making good profits.

My friend suggest me to work here. I start working here for earning money. I am new here. Join yesterday. I try to my level best to do better in this site. This gonna be the very smooth journey. Let's see what happen.   

I an join this platform because i need money. I join one month ago. This is beautiful and real forum.  Fir earning and learning.  In the situation due to pandemic this forum is good for earning sitting in the home . You get more knowledge abd experience about platform. 

I am working here to earn from cryptotalk.  Using crytotalk online, it is possible to earn easily at home.  So I am very happy to work here. Because I can earn along with my studies

My friend, due to the difficult conditions in my country due to the epidemic, I joined here in order to work because I am a school student and I need income to buy my needs and train in language and translation, and then I love my work in order to earn what I do in a good way.

Honesty i was joined cryptotalk for earn money at first..But after joining this wonderful platform i found it very useful..Now i am learning about Crypto trading ..I am also learning English from this platform..

It is a platform where we can learn a nd earn at the the same time. So i am here to earn some extra money and also gain some knowledge about crypto currency and its value in market and trading.

Definitely we are here to do something like to learn many things and to earn money so we can also get benefis from this platform as many people are getting because its a great opportunity gor eveyone to gain many things.

Because it is a very good platform, it gives you a lot to learn and 4 exams will be available in your knowledge and you can share it with others. And you can get a lot of running by staying here For me, this is a very good platform whereby I am cutting my college fees on fees because I am a student, I am complying with this from my husband. 

• +1 1

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about the fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.