Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

They complete their daily task and earn money I hope the people will stay here for a long time and are money. Here you can share your ideas and experience with others for encouraging him. 

• Useful or interesting 1

getting knowledge is also a reason for joining here..but my reason of coming here is earning money..but sorrow to say that i cant get any payment..i cant understand that what should do now for this problem...now i am so depressed about this..i am still trying to reach my target.

This forum is good source of knowledge for all members who joined this forum. We are here because it give us good amount of money if we write useful comment in this forum. This forum is best opportunity for all people who are looking for genuine work online

I came here for getting knowledge about crypto currency because I don't have any knowledge about crypto currency that's why I start work on this forum because my friend this forum give us facilities for earning money and learn knowledge at the same time .

• +2 1

I,m a student I joined a crypto to gained knowledge from different people to different place according to their mindset level.And this platform provide money to spending their time on this which is most helpful in our daily expenses.For this I,m here

I heard about this platform through my friend and what he kept telling me is that I can make money here. After joining I then realise that it is not only about the earning, knowledge about many things is been put across for free without paying a fee which I then viewed the platform from my own point of view as a place where you get paid for learning.

I am here in Cryptotalk because I want to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency that I can use to develop myself in cryptoworld. And also I want to earn extra money so I can save it and use it for my future use. I believe that this forum will have great help to me to achieve my goals.

You are here to achieve a wonderful goal, which is to increase your experience and knowledge. I encourage you to this goal. Good luck to you. This is a large forum and has a lot of information that will achieve your goal, but you have to be patient and make an effort.

Hey my buddy I simply currently joined crypto. I'm a pupil so i was seeking out a way to earn some extra money on-line. Then I be part of crypto talk after becoming a member of I learn a lot about crypto and my essential awareness now could be to accumulate as tons know-how as i will and invest within the destiny. I am very satisfied with a view to be a part of in this platform.

I was searching the internet about part time jobs along with gaining some knowledge. And I think the best option was Cryptotalk. I am unemployed and I feel like I have to help my family so I search about making money in short span of time with little effort so that it won't affect my educational hours. Thanks to Crypto talk.

Hello, my friend, I am a new member in this forum and I entered this forum and learned many things about the world of cryptocurrencies, their prices and how to deal with them thanks to friends who have experience and knowledge, and it is also a platform to gain experience and money. I wish all my friends to enter this forum and thank you

We are all here to exchange information about crypto and its issues, to know the trading market, the best types of secure portfolios, and this platform is a good source of income for everyone to meet all daily needs.

I was looking for a job.  Then my friend told me that I can gain knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and using this information I can do trading operations and besides that, I can get money at the same time

• +2 1

I am here to share information about Cryptocurrency and it's block chain many people knows about Cryptocurrency and many of them not so this community for sharing information together. 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk site I am working on this site to earn money.I currently have some financial problems I will solve my financial problems by working on this site.I am able to earn a lot of money by working on this site so I hope my financial problems will be solved.

I am in this forum to learn about cryptocurrency. I think this forum is the best forum to learn about cryptocurrency also from this forum I can earn some money. That's why I am in this forum. 

I come to this platform to earn. But theres more to it then that firstly everyone should try to read atleast 2 3 posts it will help you understand as it is doing for me slowly. Being here is helping me with my english vocabulary as well.

My dear member we all are here to earn money and learn about the online earning methods and i can say it that this forum gives us both facilities easily and se can easily earn money and learn about the trading  just need to work here and need to read the rules of this forum and read all the comments to get good information about the forum.

I am here because a friend told me about it and I could not believe it so I came to check things out myuself and I really liked this forum and liked the new horizons crypto currency field opens for those who work in it , the minute that I was sure that there are real money to be earned in here I determined to become a loyal member to this forum. 

• +5 1

Hello to all my dear friends..my dear friends this is the best platform Ever guyz you don't lose this chance it's a best opportunity to earn Money... And I think that this platform is best for all the students.. Because this platform will help them to get small amount of money to get there daily needs...and also best for ladies who are house wife...

Truly, i joined this gathering for a sole reason of winning but after joining this surprising stage i realized that i can too get numerous focal points from this gathering. I can learn and win at the same time and i can interface with individuals additionally share thoughts. So my considering changed and presently i am taking advantage from all the openings advertised by this gathering.

In fact, my friend, most of the members who are here in this wonderful shift in order to earn money to improve their lives that they cannot secure the life requirements that are the basis for the progress of society and also to gain sufficient experience to work in this field and self-development.

we cannot say that we are here and or someone to learn about cryptocurrencies but more people here just doing this job as part time works because this cryptotalk forum starts to be more popular because on what we earn money here and that's the truth why im joined here but this forum is so helpful for me and for all members here.

You will get a lot of knowledge and very good advice as you continue in the forum and escape the beginners section. This is a good place to start and have some good advice and it should be given more attention by most older members, because beginners want to have good advice.

We as a whole have our purposes behind joining the discussion and taking an interest on the Crypto talk crusade. I joined the gathering to acquire and learn and right now I have learned alot on Crypto talk and I need to procure more talk tokens and Satoshis on the stage. Keep the guidelines, make valuable substance, acquire insight, information and data about the Crypto space and procure on the stage