Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

i am from a poor family i want to earn money or gain some knowledge from here i want to stand on my own foots i want to earn money to get meet my daily needs and study expensives also so its a great platform for me.

I have been interested in learning about cryptocurrency for a long time. While working in this forum, I am learning new things about cryptocurrency every day. I am also learning how to trade or invest from this forum. Besides, having the opportunity to earn a good amount of income, I find it very enjoyable to acquire knowledge

Hi dear I am new here in this gathering. I'm understudy however I joined Crypto stage for bring in cash and information. I truly like it since this is acceptable stage for bring in cash and information. I like to all understudies join Crypto stage. As I would like to think you can procure effectively in this discussion..

I joined this forum in order to gain experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, methods of dealing with them and investing in them, and also in order to make some money as a companion to me.

I'm.here on this platform to get more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to improve my English skills because it is very helpful for me in future as well and we can also earn money from this platform to fulfill our needs

• +3 1

Yes early good post.first of all some friends here using cryptotalk  my cozn also using this app too he suggest to me for use to cryptotalk .and I'm satisfide from cryptotalk their for I'm using cryptotalk 

Crytotalk gave us a great chance to gain knowledge with earnings. I came here to gain knowledge as much as I can. Because crypto-currency is getting more popular all over the world. I also came here for some money also. Because it's a special reason for coming here. Thanks for your post.

• +4 1

I think this should be the goal anyway. The main reason we are here is to take advantage of people's experiences and to try to learn from previous mistakes. Thus, it can be more successful.

hello everybody I would like to say that when I was first in crypto talk I came with the aim to earn money after few moments when I started writing I  realize that crypto talk is a more interesting for learning.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a matter of fact that the cause of presence of every single person on this forum is different. Some of us working with crypto talk because of their needs. Some trying to get knowledge about investments, trading, exchange, wallets etc. Everyone pertaining different motives and cause. Some looking for long-term benefits from this forum.

• +3 1

As far as I might be concerned, the crypto stage has numerous advantages, the most significant of which is getting valuable and essential data in the field of digital currencies, just as expanding experience in social and scholarly relational abilities, notwithstanding bringing in cash in the simplest way. Consistently I gain some new useful knowledge and helpful here.

I am here for more knowledge and money which is very necessary to to live in this world. And the thing which you give to by cryptotalk is knowledge which is a diamond option.

Я здесь участвую в аирдропе, надеюсь получать сатоши и талк за написание постов, буду закидыват их в инвест бокс под процент, параллельно на просторах форума изучаю всю информацию о крипте в частности больше внимания уделяю трейдингу, когда научусь этому ремеслу то сниму с инвеста и начну трейдить

Welcome my dear friend I join this forum to earn a money and knowledge I have to learn more knowledge about crypto it is a good platform I spend my best time thanks for sharing this post...

I came here after invitation of my friend. I came here to earn, bur in some days i realized that earning if impossible without learning. Without knowledge we can do nothing there. So i changed my mind and now i'm focus on learning only. So i can be able to earn. Thanks.

• +1 1

Usually I am here in cryptotalk to gain enough knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency and to make money.  This is because more money can be made in a very short time by posting money on crypto forums and gaining knowledge about crypto currency, trading and investing.  And they will provide 10 talk tokens for each meaningful post.

Discuss Crypto currency. Lots of money is made here. Knowledge is gained. A lot of information is available here. Information all over the world .You can solve. Your English language can be proficient. You can make a lot of money by investing here. Be able to be rich. Thanks for this great platform.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:53 AM, Sahib Jan said:

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

I have also come to take some extraordinary knowledge from this site.I would not have known about cryptocurrency if I had not joined this site.I am currently learning about trading from this site because I will be trading in the future.

Basically I work here, I like working here so much that I can learn something from here, I can teach something. What I learn, I will teach again. And not just teaching, we can earn some money from here. That’s why I as a new member think that crypto talc is a very important side for us.

On 1/17/2021 at 11:01 AM, Zoya_88pie said:

Cryptotalk is an amazing platform where we can gain so much knowledge about the cryptocurrencies as well as many other sectors. Most importantly it gives a huge opportunity to the people like us who seek for online jobs. So If we follow the rules and regulations properly then we will surely be benefited and can earn a lot of money.

@Zoya_88pie.

Dear mate you are right. Cryptotalk is best platform. Here we can learn and earn at the same time without any investment. 

I joined this platform to earn money to manage my educational expenses. I want to earn money online. I joined this platform as a part time job.

• +5 1

I think most of the people who came here or join here in the forum wants to earn money. We all want to create money easily and earn as well. This forum is really good and easy to work with, just keep on posting and you will earn already not unless your post is in low quality, of course you will not earn with that. Some people came here to learn and just read about crypto world, to gain some knowledge.

As we know, everyone has two reasons to stay in the forum number one. Here we get a chance to get a lot of experience and knowledge about the trading and cryptocurrency and number two where we get BTC in a good amount for our posts and  comments. But I am present in the forum because where we get a chance to get our solution from our plane after sharing our ideas with peoples.

Cryptotalk is an astonishing stage where we can acquire such a lot of information about the cryptographic forms of money in numerous different areas. Above all, it gives a tremendous chance to individuals like us who look for online positions. So If we adhere to the principles and guidelines appropriately, then we will definitely be profited and can bring in a ton of cash.

Dear friend every person here in this forum has main  purpose of earning and learning. I also joined this forum for this purpose. This forum also guide us about crypto currencies uses that how developed our future.

I joined cryptotalk for two good reasons which include the learning aspect and the earning aspect because am a students who confidently need these two things in my life, at first this forum offered us the best in the learning aspects about crypto currency which serve as an addition knowledge to me.