Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

i want to collect knowledge about crypto and To know how to use it in future to earn All of my dues .it is a Useful platform for unemployed people students and youth.

I hope all of you are fine. Tell what are you doing here. I am student. I am studying in BS. I come for two purposes 

1. I want to increase my knowledge.

2. In want to earn money. 

Here how I get these two things please help me. Thanks 

Edited by Chaduhary Haseeb

I'm here because I like to get something new that help me in life. So i joined it. This forum is full of knowledge information and views of people from different areas of the world. I like it. In spite of knowledge it also pays money for sharing my ideas. Thats important thing that attract more people to access it. 

Good question,

To be very frank I'm here for earn money and knowledge from different people and their ideas and views

On 1/17/2021 at 9:53 AM, Sahib Jan said:

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

My dear friend @Sahib Jan, i liked your topic. Because it's very interesting. In the starting, i joined this forum just for money. But now i found that this forum is source of learning. We can get many information about many things. Before joined it, i did not know about cryptotalk. We can learn and earn at same time by using this forum. 

Honestly, i joined this forum for a sole purpose of earning but after joining this remarkable platform i realized that i can also get many advantages from this forum. I can learn and earn at the same time and i can connect with members and also share ideas. So my thinking changed and now i am taking advantage from all the opportunities offered by this forum.

I share these platform to earn money and make successful investments and get learned about trading and investments and improve my English based to invest my time 

By virtue of the difficult daily life conditions that we live in due to the epidemic, we must receive knowledge and money by ourselves without relying on others, and this is the main reason for me to be here ( learn and earn money )

You will get a lot of knowledge and very good advice as you continue in the forum and escape the beginners section. This is a good place to start and have some good advice and it should be given more attention by most older members, because beginners want to have good advice.

Hi my dear. I am at iscripto guptagu because we get to learn a lot from each other. Everything related to them to write posts with useful content for others. .

But now I found that this forum is source of learning. We can get many information about many things. It is good platform for us. It platform is better than other earning platform.

I am here to seek knowledge from this forum and to let more about crypto and digital currencies which is getting more convenient than traditional currencies. Secondly to earn from this forum to become independent

Hello Friend ! I m new here .During Covid-19 my friend shared their experience about crypto talk.its amazing platform for students to earn by ownself .its help alot in knowledge .Here is no time limit and it's free of cost .Thsnku

I am here for the sake of earning and learning too ...I experience alot of things here i learn so much from here ..It bring so much improvement in me .I found it so useful so thats why I am here ..

I think we all have reasons to join the forum and participate in the crypto talk campaign.  I joined the Acquisition and Learning forum and at the moment I have learned a lot in crypto talk and I want to earn more talk tokens and satisfaction on the platform.  Follow the rules, create useful content, gain experience, impart knowledge and information about crypto space and earn on the platform.

• +1 1

Yes, I am here in this world of crypto talk mainly for two good reasons, 1. To earning money so as to take care of my need and assist some of siblings and friends 2. I came into this forum also have gave knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency and it exchange ways and how to make transaction of trading via online.

I am here to obtain new information in the field of digital currencies and gain extensive experience in the cryptocurrency. I want to reach an advanced stage in this forum to achieve the highest material and moral gain in our time.

Hello guys.i am here for collection of experience knowledge and earn money.i am student and I want study expenses I am much worry about expenses in this Corona.crypto is helpful for me

Hello my dear friends. Nice Question bro. Cryptocurriency is only a way to earn money because all other sites are totally scams. So i am here only due to earn money and in lockdown i am totally free and in now a days i work here and spend my whole time here. And we also learn here about cryptocurriencies.. And get knowledge about them. 

Thanks.. 

Hi friend, I am a beginner in this platform. The reason I came here is that I could gain so much knowledge on cryptocurrencies and other investment techniques. Besides I could also earn a reasonable amount daily. One thing I am sure about is that cryptocurrency shall have a great impact on all the country's economy.

I am here in cryptotalk to earn and learn thing i am a student and i can stable my life and pay dues of my knowledge i can do both things at same time and i can be a good trader in future.

For many of the members they are here to achieve the additional income that the forum pays to participate, I am one of them of course.
But I like very much the benefit that I also get from the forum and a lot of new information about the world of crypto that I did not know.

• +3 1

Hello mate. Actually my friend suggested me cryptotalk and that time  I don't know about this forum and learned about cryptotalk and I joined here so now I am here to talk about different types of topics and also more over to get a good earnings for my pocket money.

I am here to acquire knowledge that I was very happy when I got to know it and would like more knowledge about it and also to make money.