Keep patience and put more effort - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Keep patience and put more effort

Dear Mate, First I feel sad that from 1000 satoshi to 200 satoshi per post is minimum. Then i felt that we are here to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies their trading and investing. It doesn't matter how much we earn the only thing matters is how much we gain. Rewards for our hard work meets us and Hoped that success knocks our doors soon. 

Deleting posts is normal, so in order to be able to write a good topic, you must learn the basics of writing the topic, so before you start writing, I advise you to read the topics of old members and learn from them how to formulate ideas and how to link sentences well, then you can search and create your own topic

Hi everyone we should have to work hard with motivation and patience we should learn and get experience and soon we get good results and knowledge we need to improve our skills and creative mindset with patince will be results success 

I agree with you. We must be patient enough, not be bored, and make more effort while working in this forum, and that I will never give up whatever pitfalls happened to us in this forum.

• +3 1

Patience is one of the keys to success and its very important to achieve success. Giving up is never an option, if you encounter any problems in this forum, then you should find the solution. 

Yes my dear mate. Your words are really amazing and inspiring. We should be patient and we need to put our best effort against our goals for success then surely we can achive anything.

yes my friend, you are very right that put patience and not think that you are perfect so hten you can stop doing effort and this will results in negitive impression which is not good for everyone.

so please not stop doing effort and work hard as you can.

Yes my friend, you're right. We should keep our patients. We have to increase the quality of our topics if we want to earn more. To improve quality we have gain knowledge as much as we can.

I can certainly raise a problem.  Some people who are getting less money and most of their posts will be deleted and they should be left at this point should instead look for reasons and find a solution.  They can follow in someone’s footsteps and continue to put real effort into your content and believe that there will be improvement.

Many people are currently paying very little.  The main reason for getting low pay from this site is that their posts are getting low rating. The current payment system depends on the rating, so if our posts get low rating then our payment will be less so if we want to get good rating to make it stronger.  We need to write better in our posts.

This forum only deletes frequent or useless posts 
Members must raise the quality of their publications and publish according to the rules of the forum so that officials do not delete their publications and to gain a good reputation

• +5 1

Yes you are right. Keep patience and put more effort on our goals and dreams in our life. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Work hard and get succeed in our life.

• +2 1

Right you are brother. We should must have patience if we want to work in any platform of crypto. Specially on this forum beginners must have patience because it took almost two weeks to receive our 1st paid posts and that time it's very difficult to continue our daily works but after receiving payments it's the most effective motivation to carry on our works. Thanks for the post. 

You said a good thing. You said an important thing. Basically, the role of patience in all aspects of our lives is immense. Because, a successful person is never impatient. If we can work with patience, we will succeed. Because a patient person is much more important than an impatient person. In fact, if we work through patience and try again and again, we will be able to achieve our goal.

I just joined this wonderful forum of cryptotalk and I didn't post my first 100 posts yet one thing I'll say be patient and do hard work but wait for reward.

Hello my dear friend, it is a very important topic. Thank you for raising this topic from my personal point of view. I think you should look at the rules of the forum and you will find your answer with certainty and success

Hello my dear friend, this problem really coincides with many members, especially beginners, it is really frustrating that your publications or comments are not counted and given a bad evaluation, but this matter should push us forward and make us feel the challenge. We must search for the place of error and avoid it next time

• +2 1

Yes, we must be patient and create useful and important topics, and you must stay away from copies and repeat comments because that will send you warning points and this will affect your reputation in the future and your account is banned. You must be careful, my friend

• +4 1

Patience is essential to do everything well and then succeed. We must continue to work hard and then be patient in order to be rewarded for our hard work.

If you will put effort in our goals it will be very easy to achieve. If you have not patience then you will be fail in our life. The current payment system is depend on rating,on cryptocurrency world because in life noting good. Also because every time you will not only succeed,you may lose some time so you should have to keep practicing rather than to left your dreams. If you are facing any issue at any platform where are you working.

In the start you should keep patience and improve your mistakes.  You should work hard and spend more time here for earning and learn knowledge. Patience is necessary in any field of life.

Yes, you are very right. It is good for a person to have patience in order to achieve what he wants. I hope that I will reach a very great degree of patience in order to achieve and continue to what I want. 

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, if your idea is correct. People who delete their posts, or who complain about little profit, should be patient and search for new ideas, as this will give them the experience necessary for better profit and publications that carry new ideas

in this forum you can earn the money by the patience and hard working. If you are newbie in the cryptotalk then you have a patience to earn the money. many people do not wait for the perfect time and then they leave the platform.

Yes, the more you train yourself to endure, the greater your ability to exert the greater effort and the more production in your work ... We have to take sufficient time into consideration for our publications to be useful, high-value and understandable for us and others in this wonderful forum for benefit, benefit and abundant profit ... Be patient and you will receive the fruits of your business prosperous and find yourself a successful person

• +3 1

You need patience to be able to do a lot of things. Without patience you are going to be in a lot of loss and that is why we should be able to control greed and make sure that we become successful. It is definitely not easy but on e we are consistent we would achieve it.