Keep patience and put more effort - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Keep patience and put more effort

Dear companion, I concur with you since, in such a case that there is no remark with the inquiry. At that point it is entirely expected to erase that remark, however they should realize that there are numerous senior individuals here who can grab their attention. All things considered they ought to be more learned and calmly help out some valuable answers,Moreover, the individuals who work here keep a few guidelines and some of them ought to be cautious about this.

Patience is the key of success in any work. After you get acquire a basic knowledge about the forum and it's sections you can start making comments slowly. If you continue your posting over time this will become your routine and you can make money here easily.

The issue is being dealt with by all, almost members post gets deleted so much, maybe that post will not be the according to this forum. But members should not be discouraged and should be patient.

If you have face any problem then you should to keep patience and you should to try to focus on your problem and you should to solve this. Because patience is very necessary for achievements. 

Totally agree with you my dear friend , because achieving success in life requires making efforts and being patient at your work or even in daily routine life ,  so we can say that patience is the key of success

On 16/01/2021 at 9:53 AM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to raise an issue that some people get low payment and many of their post get deleted and this moment they should give up instead they should look out for the reasons and find out the solution. They can follow someone footprint and put out the real efforts in your content and believe there would be a improvement.

Yes dude you are right that we never lose hope and try to find out the solution of our problems and show some patience because the good things takes time to happen..

• Useful or interesting 1

To achieve success in the world of crypto currency one must be patience and understanding. Patience alone can't drive someone to their dreams unless with sound experience and strategic plan set to realize. Exercise more patience in period of difficulties as well bullish turns to know exactly when to re sell and make the desire profit

On this forum u have to participate with patience when u start work on crypto first u read all rules of work. DNT copy other people shear own ideas nd take experience and put your effort with loyalty.

Patience is more important some time we are working and gone wrong it doesn't meant we become higheper .we show our patience .if we work with effort we get success.patience is most important in every field so my dear work with effort and  patience.

• +1 1

patience is neccessary in all field of life to survive  because we faceany difficulties in life so to go through them we need patience and tolerance .As in cryptotalk we can not get success in few days without difficulty we need patiencw in cryptotalk too to survive and to become successful .

Yes patience is one of the main thing that people lack. For something to be good, we need to read, learn, grasp things from others and put up our knowledge and brain for a successful achievement. I know people who become angry and depressed because they of lack of patience. What you said is hundred percent true.

You create useful and informative post this platform then you success achieved. If you want to get success in any platform you should work hard with patience. Thanks for sharing this information. 

If you are working here with patients you are going to achieve success.

Patients is must if something changes here then wait for good reputation of cryptotalk.

Same as if value of currency low then waiting of increasing values.and work with patients every person.

Frankly speaking one need to be patient and put more effort on what so ever you are doing in life so that you can be successful in your investment and gain more profits, thanks.

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true. Deletion is done because the post is not of useful content and it may be a violation of the forum rules. Patience is required here and carefulness

If you have a quality to handling the pressure well.. and keep patience in under pressure if your post on forum is deleted due to lack of quality.. don't underestimate your self and keep hardworking and improving your self and your work.. keep in mind don't post unrelated things on forum..

Hello mate patience is very good because when you have patience you ate going to achieve your goals but only if you joined it with hard work because patient alone can work you most support it with hard work.

Right you should have patience. Specially it's important for newbies. It takes almost 2 weeks to get our 1st payment and we had to work for more than two weeks without any money. Some people get bored and skip this work and the members who have started earning we should have patience also and try to develop our post's quality.

On 1/16/2021 at 9:53 AM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to raise an issue that some people get low payment and many of their post get deleted and this moment they should give up instead they should look out for the reasons and find out the solution. They can follow someone footprint and put out the real efforts in your content and believe there would be a improvement.

Yes my friend first of all we should focus on our using content in the posts by using useful and knowledgeable content in the post there will be no chance of deletion of the posts. And we should keep patience because we cannot survive long here without keeping patience.

There is no substitute for patience and effort to succeed in any endeavor. Because it is not possible to achieve success in any endeavor without patience and effort. Successful people in the world are on the verge of success because of their patience and hard work.

Be honest one thing make sure you  work properly and be patience, not then you will not reach own your goal.  Success demands work hard . Work properly then you can earn and learn this site.  Thanks for sharing this.  

Thank you a lot dear mate for your advice , and I agree with you about how much it is important for us to keep working hard on this wonderful platform to gain knowledge and money at the same time.

very good information, my friend, the best we can do is remain patient and calm at the most precise moment, I think that we are all clear about what we want and the goal we want to achieve, but for this to become a reality we must do our part and make all this possible.

Yes my dear friends. Keeping  patients and efforts is must important for all members in working. Not only in crypto but also in all spare of work we should keeping patients. Because without patience and efforts we could not do anything in your life.             

Your talk is 100% right. Most of the people tired and they think they can not get good payment. Due to thi reason they fed of their work and left this forum. They do not feel to need to know the reason of their deleted post and they need to doing more effort but they do not do this.