Anybody can help me ? About yobit account - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NomanAshraf787

Anybody can help me ? About yobit account

You can change the password after you choose the option to forget the password, and they will send you a link to change the password to your email address that you logged in with. Good luck, I hope my words will be useful to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, nice to meet you, base on I personally opinion I think you use wrong password or email address, when try it again and make sure that your email address and password are correct and is still showing you that, then you do forgetting password, and create another password, that's all..

This is just normal when you created an account and you tend to use it less frequent,  however,  the same way you can get back your password from any site,  that's also how you should approach the yobit because probably you forgot the password combination. 

Welcome my friend. I think you forgot your password. As for my opinion, you should take the opinion of the older members and take their advice.

When I first registered on yobit I never experienced this kind of problem but you should try to go for forgot password  a confirmation link will be send to you in your email to reset your password.

Dear mate i think you forgot your password you typed the wrong password. If you do not remember your password, you can also forget your password. It is very easy to have your new password logged into your account continuously.

My dear friend my thinking says that you add a wrong password  or a mistake is happen during written the password. You should have to save your passwords and note them on a personal diary.

Let my friend tell you about the linked account When you do this on a crypto forum, you get dollars and Coach Shares b You invest in stocks that are high.This is not the case with Luce, and this is the advantage of Yubat.

I am sure it is related to your login information. Or if you are sure that you are correct, reload the page again. Hope it helps.

Mate i use it from 3 months and many time I login but don't any problem facing i think yours password or I'd wrong or you don't put the Gmail address copy cod in yobit login time 

The yobit exchange is the most secure and popular exchange of the cryptcurrency trading platforms, if you are facing any problems you can contact any time to the support team, your problem will be solved very soon as possible.

It's temporary problem friend. Sometimes yobit doesn't work properly. Even when you will try to log in from your chrome browser then it will happen. So i will suggest you to use another browser like opera. I think it will be fix if you try to log in from another browser.

I have had this problem too. You can change your password by clicking Forgot Password. This way your problem can be solved very easily. I also changed my password.

Here you have 2 options:
1. You must carefully enter the correct password you created & saved.
2. You use the password recovery feature of Yobit and be more careful in storing passwords.

I have been using Yobit for a few years and have never had a problem with the password. The only problem that I have is F2A via Google Authenticator when the time difference causes my code to slow down a bit.

Hello everyone, I think you can try and hit the button, forget my password, and follow each step that I point out, if this does not find a solution, I recommend you try to contact technical support platform, by the same exchange or in its official group or telegram channel.

My dear friend, if you have entered the wrong password because you forgot it or you thought it was one and then you remember that it was another and you put it back, it may be that they have blocked you thinking that the person who wanted to connect after a while was not the one owner of the account verify well and be very careful luck

I will propose you to undertake again on the off chance that you have .got overlooked your watchword than tap on overlooked secret word you'll get a mail on your gmail account . once you will open mail from yobit you'll found a connect where you get a code after embeddings it on code choice you may effectively login.

This may be because you are giving the wrong password or wrong login. If you do not remember your password, then it will raise the issue like this. For that you need to click on Forgot password and then you can set a new password through your email. And in this way you will not have to face any problem.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is because  when we are giving  wrong password  or long username. If you not know  the password  it  will raise the issue but you click  the forget password  and create  new password. 

Hello dear friends, 

I need your help and guide line about yobit. You can recover your data by using fargot password funtion. I believe that the password will be sant so that you can access your account. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and relax .

Thank you💞

You can set you password again. Take the forget password and put your gamil and reset your password.  If your gmail is wring then try to make it correct. So after that you can use yobit. But if you thing other issue with your yobit then it not easy to recover. 

• +5 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

My brother, you're not entering the proper watchword. Keep in mind what is your adjust watchword, at that point open your yobit id. In the event that the yobit account still does not open, reset your secret word.

Well, many people use to face similar situation as you, but I guess that while registering yobit, if you save your password by clicking on the remember me box, you won't be having this issue now, so may be you should try to do forget password , they would send you another link to reset your password.