Anybody can help me ? About yobit account - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NomanAshraf787

Anybody can help me ? About yobit account

Welcome to this forum. That this problem that you are going through we have been exposed to it and may be as a result of your long lack of use you may have forgotten your password. And you can ask for help from the people supervising you in this forum.

i am new member of this forum and try to understand it. But soon I understand it. Yobit is the online investment account which we can easily get payment of cryptotalk. Cryptotalk give the post payment in the talk token and good reaction of the post give the payment in the Bitcoin satoishi.

Hi dear cryptotalk platforum give the earning in the yobit account. Yobit is a exchanger and investment platforum. We convert the earning into the perfect money or payeer to get in our country require currency. 

• +5 1

My friend, of course, you write the information incorrectly. You should confirm it, or you should write to the supervisors and mediators in order to help you overcome this problem, so quickly.

• +2 1

The problem may be typing the password incorrectly

Verify that you entered the capital letters while logging in, and if you think you forgot the password, request that it be reset and save it after that in the blog for your device.

I think that the reason for this is that you type the password in a wrong way or you may have forgotten it, so you can click on the Forgot password option and a message will be sent to your email and you will be able to reset the password. 

• +2 1

In my opinion you wrote wrongly password or you didn’t gave all information. So,try it again.First remember the password and give the password fo registration. I hope then you can registration your account. 

I think you are using a wrong password, I have gone through the same experience, where I was trying to log into yobit to no avail, and when I checked the password recorded in a small notebook, I discovered that I was entering a password that does not contain the capital letter, so review your password.

On 1/15/2021 at 10:41 PM, NomanAshraf787 said:

Dear members I need your help and guide line about yobit.net account that after confirmation of my yobit account I don't use it but Today when I am trying to approach it . It says invalid password and invalid login. 

Anybody can help me.

If this problem is occurring you can check your email address , if your email address which you have given is right so there is no need to worry about just click on forget password then go to your email and then reset your password. Hope for the best friend.

• +1 1

You can click on forgot password and then an email can be sent into your Gmail and from there you can easily change your login password and can again approach again into yobit account. You can change password and again get access into your account.

I think you may forget the password. Dont be panic or afraid for this. There have a small procedures you may face. Click on the forget password box. Care the instruction. Follow the instruction. And after you can reset password. Enjoy it.

Dear when you login your account on yobit . Then you have to put your email and password and then this option will come and they send an authentication code on your g mail . You have to click on that code . And then you reach on the yobit account at that a code is shown you have to copy that code and then again login and then on the place of authentication code you have to paste that code. And then you login on yobit . This will happen daily and you have to use this method .

Thanks.

Dear members I need your help and guide line about yobit.net account that after confirmation of my yobit account I don't use it but Today when I am trying to approach it . It says invalid password and invalid login. 

Anybody can help me.

I think that you must make sure of the button to agree to the terms after typing the email and password, in addition to that you must also solve the CAPTCHA, and you may receive a confirmation code message, which you can find from your Gmail account.

You must make sure that you enter the correct password, because any small mistake may cause you problems, and with repeated wrong attempts, the account may be closed.

Greetings to you my dear friend, I am new to this forum and I do not have enough information to help you, but old experienced members can advise you.

With this problem, most of the reasons are being loss their password which means they're forgotten their passwords from their account, if you want to retrieve it, kindly contact their support and recovered it by the help of your email used to your yobit account.

My friend, the member of the forum, it is a difficult situation to go through because your account may have been hacked and this is a very unfortunate thing, or you write the password so that you write a small letter in place of a large letter or vice versa or put a symbol instead of the other

Bro you should reset your password but you should remember your login so you can use your account again but if you forget your login so try to send a message to the support team.

• +1 1

Anybody can help me.

I suggest you give your gmail and password carefully. If it is not accepted then your click the forgot password. For the forgot password you need your login name  of yobit. I think you have this. 

You can change your password by setting a forgotten password and setting any password of your choice from scratch. No need to worry, just be patient.

You can simply reset your password by pressing the forgot password option.I believe that the password will be sent so that you can access

Your account.

Probably you are doing some mistake while entering the password. Be relax and recall it. Otherwise you can reset your password as cryptotalk and yobit have this option. You can follow the steps and change your password easily.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My friend that means you have use a wrong password just click in forgetting password and reset it again if it doesn't work keep trying or you can contact the moderators so that they can tell you what to do. 

• +1 1

It may be that you entered the password incorrectly, or someone changed the password. Be careful that you enter the password in capital letters and it does not contain capital letters. You must contact the platform support.

• +5 1