Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation

Yes friend rating and reputation are very important in this forum because this form pay you only for those  post that contain positive reputation and that post contain negative reputation the forum did not give you any income for that post  so you should always try to attain positive reputation and also give other people a positive reputation.

As distant as i know evaluations and notorieties is exceptionally vital for get installment for our post. Cause cryptotalk as it were acknowledge these post that's enlightening and valuable for individuals. So they made this framework that notoriety will choose that post is valuable or not. At that point they will deliver installment on these post.

If the publications contain useful information, they will be classified as positive and will be paid, either if the publications are not useful or repeated, they will be classified negatively and will not be paid for. Care must be taken before publication and ensure that your publications contain useful information to ensure that they obtain positive ratings

• +2 1

You are welcome mate,  well reputations means alot in this forum that's why most of us are working hard to be creating a good quality posts so that we can be earning reputations because if we have ratings on our post then we will be paid by BTC while if we don't have ratings we will be paid by talk tokens and btc is more valuable than talk tokens. 

Positive evaluations are the most important thing in the post or comment in order to be able to earn money in return, you must work more and with more focus in order to be able to obtain them and for the reputation, it is classified according to the quality and level of participation, you can evaluate it from +1 to +5 if it is useful and contains important information and if it is Bad and not helpful you can rate it in negative -5

• +2 1

My friend according to the rules of the forum positive rating is must to get earning but we can increase our earning by getting good reputation and by making useful and informative posts we can also increase our reputation. So we can give good or bad reputation to on any post by depending upon the content that is used in that post.

My dear friend, your posts are given evaluations according to their quality for members, which means that if someone benefits from your post, he will give you a positive evaluation, and if no one likes it, he will give you a negative evaluation.

• +2 1

Yes dear I know about rating and reputation when someone create good and useful post then reader gave them good reputation in positive rating. And the rating consist of both.

Positive ratings are given for useful publications and negative ratings for frequent and unhelpful publications. Publications that get positive reputation are paid only, so make sure your participation is useful until you earn money

Reputation and reaction are something that we need to hustle for because they are only gotten after you have put up a good and quality post. When you have positive reactions them they will add up to your profile and give better ranks in the forum.

This button indicates reputation, and it is arranged from -5 to +5. You can give the post a positive reputation if you find it useful and positive, and you can give the post a negative reputation if it is random or not useful. As for the payment, they pay you for every reputation you give to the post 1 talk token and for every reputation you receive 10 Talk token .. and if you get a negative reputation or you do not get any reputation, they will not pay you anything .. I hope that I have helped you.

Positive ratings are start from +1 to +5. We can give positive ratings from +1 to +5 according to post's usefulness. If the post is low quality then you can rate -1 to -5. If the post is like spamming then you can put -5 and also can report it. So rate the post according to the quality 

12 hours ago, Damdm said:

, I advise you to create useful and good topics and posts to get a good reputation

That is our primary assignment in this forum as long as we want to earn good positive reputations from other members of the forum, and that is why we all need to learn first before thinking of creating topics because creating topics is not something that you can just jump into.

You made the right band important bcomment here.Then you can get good rating and reputation through the post committee.You rating increase bthe repression bvery easily.The easily ntobproperly.

Ratings and reputation is the reward which is the return of our hard work and struggle.if we will perform well than our fellows will gives us good positive points.reputation is also helpful from income perspective.

You need to make a post that has a positive reputation. Positive reputation is a very important issue for cryptocurrencies. So you need to understand and comment in the right way so that you can gain a positive reputation.

On 1/15/2021 at 2:45 PM, fireblaze123 said:

Dear friends being a beginner I need to know more about this forum. So as I have been told by my elders that you must post some useful comments and  also should check spelling mistakes otherwise comments would be deleted.

Yes its right. We need to do good, helpful and useful posts so every one can get benefit from our post and can learn about different things and different knowledge so after that definitely you will get good reputation so always try to create good content in this forum for good earning and for helping others. 

What you have mentioned is totally true, you have to get positive reputation in order to receive a Bitcoin payment, there is not difference in payments between a positive one or a positive five, so you will get paid as ling as your rate is positive one, but pay attention that the hearts are not paid.

I am still brand new in this forum, and my knowledge is limited, but I think that the post presented if its content is useful and received a positive evaluation, then this means additional profits, and the opposite is true.

We have my friend numbers from +1 to +5 that appear when you press the Like button, and these are called positive reviews. We click on them when we find a useful post or comment, and we also find numbers from 1 -5- and these are negative evaluations that we press when the post is not useful.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, it is necessary to work on obtaining positive evaluations because it is she who is working to give money for this work and must move away from negative evaluations because it will affect the reputation of the account and not receive money and thanks

• +4 1

I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk I'llsay that if you create a good quality work you will get a repetition. So do follow the rules and regulation and create a good quality work

Of course, it works like Facebook, when you pass the mouse with a gray heart, the choices you can select will appear, only select the one you want to download according to your criteria and similar to the article, you identify it as the claimant  Yes, another thing is if you do it via a mobile phone I don't know how it works there, but maybe it's the same thing, you just have to check, if it works like being different, you  You can ask a colleague who knows the mobile version to be aware.
  Okay that's all.  I hope I have helped you and answered your question sincerely.

If we have good topic and comment then we will get good reputation and if we don't make good comments.You need positive reactions on your topics or comments to win, and that at the same time increases your reputation, keep in mind that having a good reputation can help you get paid for your publications. I think your positive names increase if you produce sensible and helpful content individuals like your post provide| positive rating otherwise you produce useless post and break the terms and condition.