Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation

I think i know  little much about the rating and the reputation when people like your post if it is informative then they give you ratting on your post and you will get extra pament on this more rate more money 

Iam sorry for this. Because i have ni Idea about the rating and reputation in this platform . But i appreciate you for posting this type of question here. I believe that there many comments posted down the topic that contains the answer for that question

Thanks for your excellent content.I'm new on cryptotalk.So I have no experience about it.I just working on this greate platform for making money and reach to my goal.So I'm working hard for our success.

Hello my friend.

Ratings and reputation are given to post which are on to the point , useful and informative. By getting a positive reputation you will be able to increase your payment but if your posts get negative or no reactions then you will not get any payment. We can make sure that a person with high reputation is a senior members posting good content of work in the forum.

Dear friend according to the new rules and regulations of the forum positive reputation is very necessary for getting payment from crypto. According to the old rules and regulations of the forum we get payment for reputations also but know rules are change. Best wishes for all 😊

Now according to the rules of this forum we should enable our posts so that other members give positive credit to our post and we will be able to get paid for our post. That is, all our posts should be useful and informative so that we get a positive reputation and we get paid for all our posts. If any of our posts do not have a positive reputation, we will not be paid.

• +2 1

As a new user i know some about the positive rating and reputation the rating is from 1+ to +5 it will be on your post only when you share useful information and positive reputation rules has been restricted now and you not get paid at the base of reputation 

I m newbie I DNT know about that.I had a chance to learn from this comment of yours. I am so grateful for this post .that a good question

I'm a newbie to this forum though. I don't know much about this forum yet. But with these few days of work, I've learned a lot. I know fairly well about ratings or reputations now. This is a system through which one can judge whether one's post is good or bad. I think we should all give ratings and reputations. so that we can understand how that member is progressing, and how he can make a good topic for all of us. I hope I can learn many more things through this campaign.  Thank you for this post my friend. Go ahead and make useful posts for us. Best of luck!!

Hay dear!

You are absolutely right, this is essential point to understand for each member of crypto talk. Reputation is much more important so we should learn how to to be ranked and get position reputation. There should have any method to tackle this problem of members.

Hello friend, the rating system has a score up to +5 or -5 depending on the rating you want to give to the comment if the content is very good you can give from +1 to +5 or if you think the content is bad you can rate negatively according to the score you think the comment deserves. 

The best thing to obtain Ratings in your comments and publications is that you bring useful content that gives your point of view cordially while remaining professional remember that we are working with our knowledge 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, friend what you have to know is that you can receive payments for your posts and comments, if you get positive ratings, by other members, otherwise if you get negative ratings, you will not receive payments for those posts, important to mention that everything will depend on the quality of your content.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. I am agree with you. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. Positive reputation means +1 to +5 it post meaningful and valueable post. Negative reputation -1 to -5 it post decrease your reputation and lost this account. Your rating will also increase the repression very easuly. 

Thank you

• +5 1

I never knew about the rating system and the regulation system of the forum I just put a negative rating on the people who do not follow the rules and rest are getting positive rating from me

Basically rating points or reputation is our expression and reaction which we give to anyone on his statement and we gave rating on base of his work his post and rating points are necessary for earning. 

• +2 1

Actually ratings or reputation point is a very important thing here. When we can create a very useful and unique post with reliable information, we can get good ratings but if we create useless post then we have to receive negative reputation.

Reputation is a way to show that our post is useful. If you want have good reputations then you have to make good posts that stand out and are also outstanding. You don't expect to get good rating for low quality contents.

Yes we need a positive reputation point on a useful post to earn bitcoin. We should publish good content that will benefit other members and give us reputation and we can oearn Satoshi. +1 must be on each post.

Well my friend, the new system in the forum is to get a good reputation on your participation and this is done by creating posts with high quality content.

You do not need a good reputation, you need positive reactions on your topics or comments to win, and that at the same time increases your reputation, keep in mind that having a good reputation can help you get paid for your publications, because if the other members of cryptotalk see that you are a user who has an excellent reputation, it means that your content is relevant and can be of use.

The reputation is very important to get paid you should get a positive reaction for your posts to increase your reputation and then have a positive average of rating more than zero to get paid this how it work in the forum from a long time, so you should take care about your posts to be reacted 

Yes i know about reputation and rating .

If your post is good then you gain positive reputation .

Positive rating is listed from +1 to +5 .Positive reputation depends on the content of your post .

If your post is uneffective and irrelevent to topic then you get negative reputation .

Negative reputation is listed from -1 to -5.

So for positive reputation ,try to write good content .

For the level, I am aware assessments and also notorieties is vital to get a sequel for our to submit Result in crypto to discuss merely admit these kinds of submitting which is enlightening and also beneficial for folks So they produced this kind of platform in which standing up can deduce in which submit is effective or perhaps not necessarily When this occurs they are going to offer sequel about these kinds of submitting Thank you, friend.

Hello friend, Reputation is important for assessing the topic at hand and how important it is. The rating is from +1 to +5. This is called a good reputation. There is also a _1 and / _2. This is called a bad reputation. I would like to point some friends towards an important topic that it is a shame to give a bad name to someone We must cooperate and always rate each other up to +5 for everyone to win. We are here to participate and collaborate in the largest segment of the world to profit. I hope you like it.