Hard to understand the topic - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

I think on of the solution is to skip the topic because you need to save your time and implement every minute in perfect way on this forum , so try to look for interesting topics which you can react to them and do not waste your time on something you cannot understand 

My friend, you have to be patient in order to obtain knowledge, but at the beginning you have to know where to look and how to ask, so the way to ask the question is half the answer

Let endeavor to post topics that are relevant and can be understood by fellow members of the group. Topic should be about cryptocurrency or trade, marketing, cryptography etc

I feel, old chap, in the first place, you'll find umpteen complications via coping with the general installation its wide issues almost fiats, within a week of rehearsing palmy legal instrument plus perusing contributors ’topics plus targeting powers that be a furthermore sensational matter of law, should you keep struggling to comprehend whatsoever issue Oregon serialization, you are going to go to the best walk on the earth epithetical short sale.

I think when you do not have exact  information about topic then do not try to form post because you may miss guide other members because there are a lot of people that read the post so the best thing is that you make research about it get information in this way your knowledge is also increase and your poste is also useful.

This is an important issue. Many are indifferent to the topic. But it should not be done at all. Because others comment on the topic. If they do not understand the topic correctly, it is very difficult for them to comment. As a result, many people make wrong commentsBy doing this, they either have an ID band or their reputation is negative. Therefore, those who create topics must be careful. It should be made in full compliance with the rules. It should be made a topic where it is possible to highlight any issue.

Sometimes someone post some topic that really hard to understand that what he want to say or what he want to know. Topic is important thing and I think you explain your topic or opinion properly in a short form. That will be more better to understand and will be easier to explain. Thank you.

If you feel hard to understand the topic it is because you lack information about cryptocurrency and trading. First you want to know detail about cryptocurrency and trading. So you can easily understood any topics. Your posts should be in simple language so everyone can understand it.

You need to comprehend what is expected of the subject and peruse and see all the remarks identified with it and in the end you can compose a helpful remark. You can skirt this subject and not remark on it and proceed onward to another theme that you feel yourself acquainted with and ready to compose helpful

Yes I also noticed that some people make the very difficult topic by using the difficult wording and sentences and this of kind of topics are hard to understand for the members therefore we should use simple and easy wording in our topics . 

We should not create complex topics that are difficult for other members to understand and we will always try to create simple topics and posts. Moreover, there are some common people who do not understand or understand less so they need to be trained better.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

@Mohammad Sultan

Hello friend i hope you are fine if you don't understand a topic you need to study that topic then if you don't understand then create a new topic with that topic when you create a new topic you will get many answers from there It would be nice if you could use it. Friend, there is nothing complicated in the world. If you think it is easy, it will be easy for you. If you think it is difficult, it will be difficult for you. Thank you for sharing with us. If there is any problem later, make a topic so that everyone can find a solution to your problem. I hope you understand. Thank you friend. 

This is the reason why some of the users received a lot of negative rates. Some tend to create topics which is really hard to understand because they are not explaining it well. I suggest that when you saw a post which is hard to understand better if we report it so no one will be confused again. When we create topics it should be simple and easy to understand so everyone can share their thoughts as well clearly. 

This the point of your learning. If you find some topic hard to understand start searching for this topic. Read comments of senior members below the post. Search on internet for this post and learn all about this topic. By this way your knowledge will be increases.

Buddy if you don’t understand a topic then you want to ask the members who is make that posts or you want to read others reply. But I think in here all topics are meaningful. Unmeaning full topics are always deleted by moderators.

In my opinion in here all posts are meaningful and useful. Useless or unmeaning full posts are always deleted by moderators. If you don’t understand a topic then you can read others reply for understand the topic. 

• +4 1

Dear friend a very good question I'll suggest that make the ability to understand the topic first then try to make your own comment about that use your mind make it unique if you feel like you don't understand the topic so simply Skip it and try another one thank you

This problem can occur because of two reasons, first you might have weak knowledge about crypto world so you are not familiar with the terms and the things discussed, and second it might be the weak structure of the post itself, sometimes people mention good information but with bad language and it makes t a hard work for the reader to understand wat is really wanted and said in the article. 

If you have a knowledge about it. Do not hesitate from any topic. And if you are beginner thrn you have a trouble to understand the topic and difficult to comment on the topic.

If you come across a topic that is hard and fail to understand anything there it's better to avoid it and not reply it because you may end up writing something else that can cause warning points and considered unuseful so it's better to choose topics you are able to contribute towards.

Well, I must tell you that it is not only you that do experience such posts, everyone here can attest to that fact, so what I would do if I were you, I would just Skip it and find another topic that I understand, better that making a comment on a topic that you don't know what it is talking about.

You may not understand the difficult points of that post. There you can comment by referring to the veterans.And from there you have a clear idea about that Can get

You may not understand the difficult points of that post. There you can comment by referring to the veterans.And from there you have a clear idea about that Can get