Hard to understand the topic - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

You should search the internet and educate yourself, you should also watch YouTube clips explaining cryptocurrencies, keep important terms well.
Without research and study can not succeed but it is natural not to understand something quickly if you are new.
Just leave it to time.

Some time there are some topics which become very difficult to understand maybe because of not having enough experience for the particle topic to understand or maybe because of the language problem.  So if you dont get it dont try to waste time on them . Move on to the next topics ..

I think that it is better, my friend, to fully understand the topic, in order to be able to respond logically to the topic under discussion, and I agree with you completely. There are some topics of poor language and of poor quality that are difficult to understand.

There are some such topics which are tough and you can not understand easily. So firstly you should try to reply such topics if this topic is too tough and you having nothing knowledge about this topic then you should skill such topics and should go on the next topic. But doing all this you should must follow the guidelines of this forum. 

On 1/14/2021 at 5:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to know that sometimes I spend more time to understand a topic but I can't understand them and didn't get the idea and I think that whatever I would write would not be considered as a useful post.

So in such conditions what should I do 

Skip it or try to replrep

@Mohammad SultanSultan if you found a topic hard to understand just skip it and find another one because if you reply on that and the moderators deleted it because of its unusefullness, your reply on that will surely be deleted as well. Find topics which will get your interest and something that is clear to understand. 

It would be best if you try to read some more from the replies in the topics. There are a lot of information contributed by the members through these comments. You can try to understand the topic through their replies. I hope by then you will be able to reply to the topic when you have gained understading.

In conditions like that it better for you no to comment on that topic and just go ahead with another topic that you know that you understand if you eventually comment on that which you don't understand the post will not be useful and will be deleted later on

• +1 1

Better learning takes time.

Our brain needs more time to learn, process information and create new and better neural connections for better recall.

If you want to learn something you are not familiar with or a difficult topic, you need more than single study session to make it stick.

Despite the obstacles of learning, there’s almost always going to be something new you’ll need to learn to become better at what you do or improve your intellect to consistently deliver at your best.

Learning difficult topics can be profoundly confusing and paradoxical. It doesn’t happen easily for many people. You won’t always have a focused mind to concentrate and comprehend the concepts you are trying to understand.

But that shouldn’t stop you from upgrading your knowledge or skills about things or topics you care about. Remember that the better you get at comprehending a topic, the more enjoyable it can become. Learning how to learn can make a huge impact on how you improve your life and career. Don’t give up because it’s hard.

“We tend to give up way too quickly when we have to learn something exceedingly difficult. We usually tell a story to keep our guilt at bay. It sounds like “I’m not cut out for this” or “I’m just one of those people” and so on” argues Neuro.

Many topics can seem difficult to you because you’ve heard it’s hard, so you assume a fixed mindset about it and rule out the possibility that you can understand it. Some subjects can also be hard if you are not familiar with the fundamental concepts, using the wrong approach or you are trying on your own without the necessarily help to started.

Hello my dear friends,

Thanks for your advices. Yes it better that sometimes we can understand the topic it is better that we should leave the topic and choose next any topic .we should creat our post after understand the topic. Best of good luck to all my friends. 

On 1/14/2021 at 3:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to know that sometimes I spend more time to understand a topic but I can't understand them and didn't get the idea and I think that whatever I would write would not be considered as a useful post.

So in such conditions what should I do 

Skip it or try to reply

If you do not understand a topic then do not reply to that topic because if you do not understand then your post will be deleted so skip the topic and go to another topic.We will always write topics in simple English so that everyone can understand.

After you are not totally get it around the subject in numerous attempts i think you ought to look for offer assistance of others within the gathering that will plays a imperative part to understande the considers deleberately so i think we ought to answer and clear our questions from others part offer assistance.

It's hard to understand. It will be easier for you whenever you have a good knowledge of this subject because you have to have a purpose here. How we can do a good job here, then you will know something good here.  You can gain some knowledge. You can make something good with this subject. I hope one day you will be able to gain some good knowledge here if you take responsibility here with the promise of doing something good.

If you are unaware about a topic you should go through the comment section first. It will definitely help you to get a basic idea about the topic.

Or else you can ask someone else to know about the topic,you can even search on internet for that.

Sometimes comments won't help us to know about the topic ,in this aspect it is better to leave and go for another topic.

You should stick with your odd topic ! 
because the more odd you are the more you learn from diverse point of biew from different peoples. 
It mailny depends upon the condition.

But, this will enable you to work in a long run. 

If you want to understand any topic, Firstly you have to learn from nature.

Nature gives you the right way to understand more a topic.

Nature gives you creativity.

calmness of mind.

spirtuality of mind.

And these kind of things are necessary to work in every field of your life.

the need of the hour is to work daily.

Daily work gives you more than working for a  whole day or a week.

because every single day counts your work. 

A lot of times when we work on cryptotalk we don’t understand the headlines.  But if you understand our headlines, you can make money by commenting if you comment well.  Many times the comments become difficult for us to understand those who create these questions or headlines.There will be many benefits here to work for newcomers if they make good headlines.

My dear if you did not recognizing a question then you have to see the answers of senior that what they are replying on question. Then you will get idea about the question or otherwise shortcut is that skip the question and go to next.

You will complain when you see that it will be difficult for you to understand something. Do you comment if you do not understand the subject? So you will seek the help of seniors for what you do not understand.

Yeah it happens that when you come across a topic, you find it difficult to understand and at the same time don't know what to comment. Most people usually do the mistake of commenting in other to complete their 20 daily post but you doing that, you are endangering your work here. So it is adviceable that whenever you come across such topics, all you need to do is to skip it and move to the next topic.

On 14.01.2021 at 11:27, Mohammad Sultan said:

I spend more time to understand a topic but I can't understand them and didn't get the idea

This is normal. Some have such amazing "writing skills" that even simple things seem difficult. Not everyone was born a writer. Most often, if after the second reading I did not understand what it was about, I skip this topic :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

There are many posts here that we do not understand. If you select something you don't have a complete idea about, you may be banned. You have to understand what is required of the topic and read and understand all the comments related to it. 

• +1 1

The very best choice is to bypass the subject and proceed to another one. Or if you answer to the subject you might wind up receiving negative response. Or undergo the preceding answers to find some thought and make you own answer.

• +1 1

Hi friend if you find topic hard to understand and after reading you cannot be able to draw conclusion. Then l give you advice that read the replies of other and scaught a post in your mind. It will become easy for you to give the reply of the topice. 

Hi everyone on cryptotalk 

Solution is that everyone should create easy topics readable and understandable by others. Use of slangs should be prevented to make it clear to others.

Thanks

I think if you face any difficulties while understanding the topic you should read other members comments as well because maybe sometimes we don't properly understand the topic than the replies helo us to getting know what write in post

I think when you share more than one post, it will give you useful information that contains 80 words that are not pasted and taken from others.