What makes people earn less - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

Hello friend, welcome to this forum and thank you for the information you provided.

I am sure this information will be useful to me at the beginning of here But I think that some point to other reasons as well, and they could be major 

in my opinion, we should be laser-focused and work hard. We get distracted and don't work as well as we should, which leads to laziness. Being effective here is no laughing matter, so we must write well, with great dedication and concentration on our material, and stop being lazy and taking short cuts.

In my opinion, the most important thing from what was mentioned is to allocate the appropriate time to work because the majority here have their own work and duties towards themselves and their family. Therefore, time must be provided to work on the forum like any other work.

What makes you earn more here, my friend, is your persistent and serious work when following the Forum's guidelines. The more you master, the more money you'll lose.

yes dear you are absolutely right the things which makes persons unable to earn less on this platform are lack od determination and when you will not give proper time to this forum and show recklessness towards this platform because of these things you are unable to get profit through this platform so if you want to earn money and get a lot of knowledge through this platform then you should devote your decent time to this platform

Welcome my dear. Actually, the reason why we earn less is lack of focus and impatience in succeeding in order to gain more. You have to be patient and focus and not move away from this wonderful forum. Thank you, my friend.

well my dear friend we must publish useful and constructive content that contains correct information, we must be patient because we may face some difficulties, we must focus more and not neglect the fine details

Thank you, my friend, we beginners, we feel happy when we see such instructions that allow us to learn the principles of this platform and get more earning

Thank you my friend for this valuable information that will help me earn more. You are right, so in order to gain more, we must allocate enough time and work with a greater focus to benefit and provide valuable contributions

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this valuable information that will help me earn more. You are right, so in order to gain more, we must allocate enough time and work with a greater focus to benefit and provide valuable contributions

• +3 1

7 hours ago, Professor033 said:

In fact, there are several reasons why members earn less from this forum, and the most important thing is that they do not share useful topics related to the coding world, or that they are bad people on the subject of language, so they resort to their own translators.  To be delivered.  So we have to work more hard and work on the subject of language in order to be able to achieve the benefit later.

Good view, like you said their are so many reason peoples are not earning with full potential in this forum, you mantiond some of them, and for addition members are not not active because of the payment in the forum, since the payments decrease members show less attraction for the forum ad they don't work with full effort.

I just recently get my first payment which is awfully low at first i got very disheartened and wanna quit it  and now reading your post and comment on it i think i will keep try to improve myself and trying hard

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
Specifically, the lack of allocation of time, effort and exhaustion of work.
We have to join each other and do the work as one group to succeed and win

• +1 1

A individual who is multitasking at the same time, in my view, is unable to devote his full attention to his work as he should. 

Consistency, self-motivation, and hard work are needed to achieve every life goal.So, I believe that a person who adopts a learning attitude earns a lot of money.One should be able to make sound decisions, remain focused on one's target, and stop vacillation.

In fact, my friend, very little profit depends on a lack of perseverance in learning and hard work. Therefore, every beginner should gain a lot of information first when entering this forum in order to chart a path full of adventures and profits.
They must learn about the field of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest in order to get started and make profits

• +4 1

Therefore, every beginner should gain a lot of information first when entering this forum in order to chart a path full of adventures and profits.
They must learn about the field of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest in order to get started,

There are many people who give up at the beginning of the road and do not complete, but this is a mistake We must be patient and not despair in order to succeed.

I think these people don't have enough information, but that's definitely wrong. 
They should increase their information and read the rules of the forum in order to increase their culture around this site .
Break a leg

• +1 1

Really, these are the most important things, and I've found that when I neglect these things, I always gain less, so we all need to stay focused and vigilant about our practices. Don't be distracted or discouraged; instead, devote time and the more time you spend here, the more quality work you can do. We must always abide by the rules.

Yes, I think that in order for a person to be successful here, he must focus and work hard, write correctly, and gain experiences from expert members in order to be able to participate effectively.

Yes these are the things that make people to earn less from this forum. If people lack determination then they can't get anything from this forum . People must have potential to work hard on this forum. They must spend some time on this forum to learn the basics of this forum.

Yes my friend I agree with your post that there are many things which become as a result of less earnings. First of all if we want to earn from this site then we need to pay full attention on the forum. We need to spend a lot of time here. We need to work hard and as well as work smart here. Lack of attention and time will lead to the less earnings.. That's why if we want money from here then the time factor matters here. 

• +1 1

Dear mate you are right. Main reasons of earning less is lack of focus and determination. However In my point of view one of the reason to earn less is negative reputation or no likes. And we get negative reputation or no likes because our post does not has unique and good content.